• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The String of the Maven

Who is your favorite Hamtaro character of these, if any?

• Hamtaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bijou

• Mystery

• Total voters

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
I was thinking of other ideas of such new role play of mine, and I decided of such Hamtaro role play, inspired of the game I played once. Such game I played was "Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak" and of the game you travel as Hamtaro with Bijou and help all of the other hamsters of such individual troubles and fulfill your heart meter of Hamtaro reviving happiness of the other hamsters. I forget what the heart meter's meaning is, though.

Such thus, here I am!

Such writing yet of actualness is centered around such magical, somewhat tall young woman, slender of lightly tanned skin, with facial features of lemon-shaped eyes, pink as bougainvillea lips of subtle plumpness, cheeks of somewhat plumpness, small square chin, medium-size jawline similar of the diagonal sides of one plump, written heart, slanted nose of small yet somewhat long nostrils, and small forehead. Her eyes are neutral blue of lightness and darkness, as is her long, lustrous hair of two long, cascading ponytails reaching her midlegs, her hair around her face as two sections of thick hair only subtly covering the tops of her eyes, angled similar of the diagonal sides of one written heart with the center and top of her forehead as starting section. She often wears long dresses of loose long-sleeves, such dresses of all neutral blue of darkness and lightness, or all light pink.

One day she was singing and enjoying her own, unique imagination, then her gold harp lost one of its strings of Hamham Place as she struck it incorrectly and such string fell. She looked, though she was of inability of seeing it. Her songs are sad currently of the grassier parts of Hamham Place. Perhaps the hamham hamsters can exist brave and find the lost string in Hamham Place? Shall danger interfere, shall everyone resist arguing with intention of helping such maven?

The role play starts of mid spring of many flowers, of year 2030. springhamhamyay (1).jpg

Map

HamtaroRolePlayMap.png

Setting

I'm unsure of where Hamtaro is actually centered of, though I shall call this imaginary world Learth which is similar of earth as time, people, animals, sun, moon, and stars, and aside of Hamham Place, the remains of Learth simply grass and pink roses, pink roses of all of the short green grass aside of where some buildings and homes are of people and animals. Where the map is, is called Hamham Place of Learth, the role play is set here. Yay! The grey star is the Hamham lighthouse which lights the Hamham sea shaped as such heart, then the white part is sand, and the green part is the grass of one blue box, and big red sprout.

Roleplay Style: Pixel characters and scenery similar of the picture of many various hamsters of this same post.

Such Hamtaro characters:
_____________________________________________ unique ____________
ddbonqh-cf02f229-f285-442f-b01b-fd62eebbb9c8-1.png
Such picture is of some of the Hamtaro characters. You can play whichever character you want, or even create your own ham ham hamster. Yay!

MysteryRP.gif "Hey, it's me, Mystery, though it sure is certain this role play is totally gonna rock!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back