• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Stranger's Cabin... MxM <Closed>

KawaiiCurls

The Weeknd's GF
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
@Cookie Dough

You were running, running somewhere and were freezing to death. It was a few days before christmas, and it was only 10 degrees. Little did you know you wern't the only one out here... Another male, a year older than you at age 18, lived in a cabin by himself. He finds you and takes you in. You wake up clean and fresher than before. He washed your naked uncaoutious body, and gave you a pair of his pajamas. You wake up a day later, in his bed and he comes in, looking over at you. "Your awake!! How do you feel?!?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Weller

The last thing I remembered was running. I'd been running for so long, and it was slowly killing me. I remember the terrible cold, remember feeling my legs about to cave and my heart about to stop beating. I remember the relief I'd felt wash over me when I saw the cabin. I remember falling before reaching it, and attempting to drag myself the rest of the way. I see the door open, and then I black out, finito! I could still only see the black, but then again I remember that my eyes were closed. How stupid of me.. Then again, I myself never considered me the brightest in the bunch! In what bunch, you may ask? Any bunch, I say.

I slowly open my eyes and look around to find I'm in someone's bed, for I know very well that this is not my own. I yawn slightly and then look down to see a pair of pajamas - making me blush. Who dressed me? Judging from the smell it seemed said person had washed me as well, and shivers went down my spine. The door opens and I look up to see what could only be my rescuer. I am surprised when it's not an old man, but a young, attractive boy. I blush as he looks at me, feeling self-conscious. I cringed when he practically screamed at me, biting my lip. "I-I d-don't kn-know.." I slowly whispered, bringing a hand to my head as it started pounding.

@MintPanda

I then took my coat off from coming inside and sat in a chair next to the bed, not getting too close. "Sorry...too loud?" I said, his voice softer. I brushed my brown hair from my face and smiled. "Well I'm glad your awake....to be honest, I thought you were dead..." I said and rubbed my neck. I then fumbled with my ring and looked at the boy. "What's your name by the way? Mines Alex.." I said and smiled. As I looked at him, I stared into his eyes, thinking, i have a lot of questions....

Andy Weller

I watch the boy sit down next to me after taking his coat off and pulling up a chair. I crossed my legs as I watched him, softly nodding my head in response to his question. My head still pounded a bit, and it didn't help the way he'd screamed earlier. I blushed when he said he'd thought I was dead, quite frankly I wasn't sure that I wasn't, and this was just a dream or something. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap, my blonde hair messy as I ran a hand through it. There were so many questions in my head, and I knew that I needed answers. I sighed before looking up into his eyes as he managed to answer one of them, introducing himself. I couldn't help but blush, and give a small smile.

"I-I'm Andy," I replied softly, my eyes gleaming with life as I turned my gaze around the room, studying my surroundings. It was tidy, and everything seemed to be in its place. I took a deep breath as I calmed myself, seeing how my brain was still taking this all in. Looking down at how I was dressed I was reminded of one of the most important questions. "D-Did y-you d-dress me?" I asked cautiously, looking over at him as I tilted my head slightly. I know some people called be adorable when I did that, but of course I never thought much of it.

@MintPanda

I watched as after I introduced myself he blushed. Is he gay? Or really shy? Or both?! I said in my head , interrupted by him saying his name. "Nice to meet you Andy..." I followed his gaze around the room. He seem curious. Well curious or frightened. Who wouldn't be one of the two?

As he looked at me and asked if I dressed him I nodded. "Ran warm water and washed you, then put my clothes on you...it was really hard though. Especially the bozera.." And with that i smiled and blushed slightly. "But yes I did dress you." I stood and walked over to his desk and scribbled something down. I then walked back over and sat down again

Andy Weller

I blushed a beet red and looked down at my lap, knowing he had seen and touched me naked - while I was unconscious at that. I felt self-conscious and bit my lip, running a hand through my blonde hair as I watched him get up, trying to see what he was writing on the piece of paper, yet not able to, to my annoyance. I sighed and laid down on the bed again, the pillows warm and comforting to lay your head on. I watched him sit back down beside the bed and continued biting on my lip, harder than I noticed. I fumbled with my fingers as I thought over the previous events, trying to remember anything else before I had passed out earlier. How long had I been out? Hours? Days?! I decided I would ask.

"H-How long was I-I -- Ouch!" I interrupted myself as my tongue swiped over my punctured lip, sitting up quickly and covering my mouth with my hand as I held back tears. I didn't want him to think I was some sort of baby, with how close he had gotten to be before. I eventually felt cold tears stream down my cheeks as my lip bled. "Mm~ Nng.." I mumbled, muffled by my hand. This made me blush again as I tried to calm down, not used to hurting myself. I know, call be what you will! Back from where I come from, I never had to worry about hurting myself!

@MintPanda

(I actually can't. I'm using my tablet rn, and it won't let me...its getting on my nerves...)

I looked over at him as he started to ask a question then yelp, and I sat up straighter. He sat up as well and covers his mouth. I saw tears forming in his eyes, and I wasn't sure of what just happened. As tears fell down his face I reached over and used my thumb to wipe them off his face.

I went to take his hand away from his mouth calmly and saw his lip bleeding. "Did you bite it?" I said and looked from his lips back to him.

Andy Weller

I felt him wipe my tears away and blushed slightly as I watched him. As he reached out to take my hand away, I was hesitant, but in the end he was stronger than me so I didn't object. I hissed as the air swiped up against my bottom lip and then nodded slightly as he asked whether I bit my lip. This was humiliating.. to say the least! Not only has this guy gone to an imaginary 3rd base with me, but now I'm biting my lip in front of him!

I looked into his eyes as I blushed, before looking away, down at my lap. I licked the blood from my lip despite the pain, cringing at the tangy taste of copper in my mouth. I coughed and then laid back down on my back, running a hand through my hair.
"H-How l-long was I o-out?" I managed to ask, my face scrunched up in pain as I tried not to let it get the best of me. It stung terribly, and the blood kept making me cringe, the taste getting on my nerves. I heard a phone ring, and realized it was mine. My eyes widened and I looked around a bit, trying to spot it.

@MintPanda

I couldnt help but smile as he blushed when i wiped tears from his face. As he laid down I asked," do you want water to swish and spit? To get that taste out of your mouth?" "You were out for a day and a half.." A few seconds later I heard a phone. Not mine but his.

I pulled it out from my back pocket. "Here." I said and smiled. It was wet, but I dried it off earlier.." He handed it to him and quickly added, "I answerd it earlier when it wrang. It was some guy with a really deep voice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back