The Storm

pulpfiction

can i get a fucken uhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_mr2rm5uJny1sdeouco1_500.gif

Day of the Storm

The storm is getting scarier and scarier by the second. Even the clouds seem ominous as the thunder rolls, and you see lightning striking sections of your small, tight-knit town. You're still in school for now, and you wonder if four walls and a roof can protect you from lightning. Your teachers are in a different room, too, and to be completely honest, you kind of wish they were with you. But being in detention was sort of your fault anyway, so maybe this is the universe's way of punishing you for whatever it is you did that got you in detention in the first place.

Your teacher just told you and your other five classmates that everything's going to be alright. But you know he's only trying to reassure you, because from what you heard, this storm is worse than any other. You try to remain calm when he tells you you can't go home yet, not in this weather. And just like that, your teachers exit the room, and leaves you with your other five classmates who look just as scared as you do. That's when the worst case scenario you'd formed in your head happens - you get struck by lightning.

The Aftermath

Things are better than you'd hoped. Strangely enough, you weren't harmed at all, and neither were your classmates - though you could have sworn that all six of you had been fried like chicken yesterday. A weight is off your chest though, and you're back to school. Even the news says that the damage of the storm was overall minimal, and that's an odd thing to hear after knowing what you went through just the day before. You can only remember bits and pieces of the events of yesterday - you were in detention, the thunderstorm was scary as hell, and the last thing you can recall is being taken home after the storm subsided. You figure that maybe you had hallucinated about getting hit by lightning.

But you have a huge feeling on your shoulders. The anxiety of yesterday is long gone, but you can tell that something changed with you. You're feeling different - somewhat stronger. This feeling is new and exciting, but you can't tell just what made you that way. You soon forget it though, when you're invited to a party hosted by one of the most popular kids in school. It's the usual high school party scene - alcohol, dancing, and the like. But what happens when you bump into the very same classmates you were with in detention yesterday? Memories of the storm come rushing back to you, and together, you figure out what the hell this storm is all about.

Things To Remember

? All RpN rules apply.

? Please post at least twice every seven days. If real life is in the way, just tell me and I can excuse you for the week, or take you out of the roleplay if you'd like. But please, do
not join if you're not going to post at all. I don't want this roleplay to die that quickly.

? Each post must have at least 10 sentences! I like it a lot when people are descriptive, though it doesn't have to be too detailed. I just don't like too much dialogue, ya feel?

? No Mary sues/Gary-stus, or in other words, perfect characters. Diversity is encouraged.

? Romance is allowed, even encouraged, but fade to black when things get weird.

? No OOC fights! Be nice, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back