The Staff

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter
Hi guys!
Because this roleplay is growing to be a lot bigger than I expected (which is fantastic), I'm currently searching for staff members to help out.

Here are the sort of things that a staff member does...

* Helping plotting 

* Coming up with arcs

* Coming up with ideas for future settings

* Accepting characters

* Recruiting new players

* Moderating content

* 'Coding' 

* Playing a teacher (optional, but encouraged, and non staff members can play teachers as well) 

* Help players with character creation

A staff member does not have to do all of the above since it is a rather long list, but is expected to do the first three and at least one of last six. the As a staff member you can participate in Skype sessions where we discuss ideas, it is optional, but I think that using Skype might make our discussions a bit quicker. There's no limit to how many people can join the staff, I really could use all the help I can get, and the more the merrier. 

Staff Application Form (please post your application in this thread) 

What makes you  think that you would make a good staff member

How much experience do you have roleplaying? 

How much time are you willing to put into this roleplay? 

Are you able to Skype? (this will not affect whether you get accepted or not)

@SpicyWatterson-Kun @Fem the Huffling Riceball @WeirdisFun @InternalAssumpter @Lilah Tunth@Lorkhan@Darkholme@Godhowsae@T h e F o o l@Dearwolfy @CellistCat606@LennyTheMemeGod@SecretRock@Colt556@lostsoul@TenaciousTinkerer@The Royal Keen@Advent Azure @amdreams@CERBERUS177@Tulani @Jefferson @Fazy @Nona @Sir Jake @Chaotic Pastel @theunderwolf @Mr. Gideon @sprouhtt @Lucremoirre @TheHappyPikachu @A Mysterious Figure @Kimi @Abyss @Sullivanity @Magical Squid Senpai

What makes you think that you would make a good staff member

I have staffed for roleplays before and I love assisting people with roleplaying and writing. I may not be able to help with everything (coding specifically), but I have a passion for character designing, world designing, story designing, and helping people plan those things. Essentially, I'm better in the creative aspects of roleplaying and writing, but this doesn't mean I won't be able to moderate content, accept characters, help with recruiting, etc.

Though I am young, I have been roleplaying since I was about ten-years-old. My first experience from what I can remember was Free Realms, then Roblox, then I moved onto roleplaying on World of Warcraft, then Undertale, and now RPNation. Even without my (estimated) four years of roleplaying, I've always had a passion for writing that I feel like roleplaying helps me with.

I plan on putting as much time as I'm capable of, but of course, I won't be able to be on all the time. School, my social life, and relaxation are other stuff I must consider; however, school will be my top priority since my social life I get from both school and the internet and my relaxation is connected to writing. I do think I may focus on this roleplay more than some others, which is helped by the fact I'm using my favorite oc for this one at the moment, and I plan on this being my last group roleplay so I don't overwhelm myself.

I do, but I don't use it often due to all my friends moving to Discord instead. I wouldn't mind using it more if I had bigger reasons to, which this would definitely give me.

I have staffed for roleplays before and I love assisting people with roleplaying and writing. I may not be able to help with everything (coding specifically), but I have a passion for character designing, world designing, story designing, and helping people plan those things. Essentially, I'm better in the creative aspects of roleplaying and writing, but this doesn't mean I won't be able to moderate content, accept characters, help with recruiting, etc.

Though I am young, I have been roleplaying since I was about ten-years-old. My first experience from what I can remember was Free Realms, then Roblox, then I moved onto roleplaying on World of Warcraft, then Undertale, and now RPNation. Even without my (estimated) four years of roleplaying, I've always had a passion for writing that I feel like roleplaying helps me with.

I plan on putting as much time as I'm capable of, but of course, I won't be able to be on all the time. School, my social life, and relaxation are other stuff I must consider; however, school will be my top priority since my social life I get from both school and the internet and my relaxation is connected to writing. I do think I may focus on this roleplay more than some others, which is helped by the fact I'm using my favorite oc for this one at the moment, and I plan on this being my last group roleplay so I don't overwhelm myself.

I am, but I don't use it often due to all my friends moving to Discord instead. I wouldn't mind using it more if I had bigger reasons to, which this would definitely give me. I do not mind pming the details if I'm accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Royal Keen 

I could legit not put it any better myself, But I don't think I'm going to post for staff. I might throw around some ideas for plot and other things tho.

I have a lot of experience as a role player and a writer and I will work hard to see rps succeed. Adding to that I love fantasy world building and coming up with different nations locations and cosmologies. On the more serious side I am polite, have a cool head and am good at resolving disputes and making sure the rules get followed.

I have been role playing for over six years now both online and irl. I have participated as a dm or staff member in multiple rps and a player in many more.

2-3 hours a day or more depending on my work schedule. 

Yes I'll pm you my skype if accepted.

I like to believe myself as someone who wishes and wants to create something memorable from a roleplay. Making it a fun experience for the members involved, as well as creating a story that can have some memorable moments. Keeping track of people posting, helping them if they are planning to do something, keep up and get the story moving and attempting to avoid stagnation by a plot settling in with nothing entirely interesting going on. 

I simply would like to make it a enjoyable rp in the end, for myself and others around.

I have been role playing for about 10 years by this point. Through Forum based means initally for three years, to chat based roleplaying for another three. To now where I mess with both. Growing from a Mary sue player to a player who wants dynamics to a character, the setting, and the overall plot that can be established to create something fun to play out and for other people to see.

More than likely a half hour to a hour a day that I can say for sure will be the amount of time that I will be for sure working on the roleplay. It can vary depending on the current mood state and if I am feeling inspired and so fourth to get some serious planning going on. 

Long term however I plan to be putting a lot of overall hours into this roleplay, I want to make it something memorable. To do so a lot of time needs to be invested towards it.

yes. I do indeed have a Skype, if I show some interest towards what you are looking for, I will PM you the details. Same as well if instead we use Discord, as that's slowly starting to overtake Skype, least for me. 

I do, but I don't use it often due to all my friends moving to Discord instead. I wouldn't mind using it more if I had bigger reasons to, which this would definitely give me.

I am, but I don't use it often due to all my friends moving to Discord instead. I wouldn't mind using it more if I had bigger reasons to, which this would definitely give me. I do not mind pming the details if I'm accepted.

I like to believe myself as someone who wishes and wants to create something memorable from a roleplay. Making it a fun experience for the members involved, as well as creating a story that can have some memorable moments. Keeping track of people posting, helping them if they are planning to do something, keep up and get the story moving and attempting to avoid stagnation by a plot settling in with nothing entirely interesting going on. 

I simply would like to make it a enjoyable rp in the end, for myself and others around.

I have been role playing for about 10 years by this point. Through Forum based means initally for three years, to chat based roleplaying for another three. To now where I mess with both. Growing from a Mary sue player to a player who wants dynamics to a character, the setting, and the overall plot that can be established to create something fun to play out and for other people to see.

More than likely a half hour to a hour a day that I can say for sure will be the amount of time that I will be for sure working on the roleplay. It can vary depending on the current mood state and if I am feeling inspired and so fourth to get some serious planning going on. 

Long term however I plan to be putting a lot of overall hours into this roleplay, I want to make it something memorable. To do so a lot of time needs to be invested towards it.

yes. I do indeed have a Skype, if I show some interest towards what you are looking for, I will PM you the details. Same as well if instead we use Discord, as that's slowly starting to overtake Skype, least for me. 

I have a lot of experience as a role player and a writer and I will work hard to see rps succeed. Adding to that I love fantasy world building and coming up with different nations locations and cosmologies. On the more serious side I am polite, have a cool head and am good at resolving disputes and making sure the rules get followed.

I have been role playing for over six years now both online and irl. I have participated as a dm or staff member in multiple rps and a player in many more.

2-3 hours a day or more depending on my work schedule. 

Yes I'll pm you my skype if accepted.

You all are accepted! :3 

(I'll be making a pm later, and adding in more people as we go) 

I'm experienced in RPing, even if I've hardly staffed before, and I like to make sure that RPs have fun and interesting plot lines that can appeal to multiple players. I know it's more fun if everyone's invested. I also enjoy things like world building, designing, and plotting. While I like to keep people happy, I can be critical of things to make sure that no one character takes over the plot or anything can be solved with just one move. My goal is still making sure that everything stays interesting fro everyone and moving forward.

I've been roleplaying for six or seven years, mainly on forum based sites like this one. I've also been writing since before then and I have a good idea of what makes an interesting story.

It changes from day to day, but it's usually at least a few hours after school, leaving time for homework and personal stuff. 

I am, and I'll PM you my details if you need them.

What makes you  think that you would make a good staff member?

I feel I would be a good staff member by really giving as much help as I can into the development of the roleplay; My mind is almost always buzzing about with new ideas the moment I sit in front of a computer, and I'm more than willing to share some ideas when I have any. I can definitely assist with accepting new members and giving people some pointers for character creation, and possibly recruit some friends of mine to see if they're interested. Although I have flaws here and there with my dynamic schedule and managing my own roleplays -- I feel I could really lend a hand at assisting with the growth and development of the roleplay.

I've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years, and I'm quite proud of it. When I first started roleplaying, I was looking for a way to improve my skills in English on a site called Foopets; Granted, my partners at the time needed a ton of patience with my constant errors in spelling, grammar, and more... But I've definitely made a huge improvement since then. Foopets evolved into a website called Psychosis, then I did 1x1's over chats with friends, Aniroleplay, Roleplay.me and eventually here where I allowed myself to expand my knowledge and experience far more. Though I do know I still have some areas to improve in, I'm happy about how much I've improved. 

I'm willing to put in as much time as I possibly can. Like I said, my schedule is rather dynamic, and I could be away for either 3 minutes or 3 hours (especially with my Freshman year of college coming up this September), but rest assured I will put any spare time into helping out. I do have other group roleplays to manage, but as far as I know I can manage my time between roleplays pretty fairly.

I am definitely able to Skype, as long as it doesn't involve calling. I'm incredibly insecure about my voice, along with the fact that I live with a noisy (and nosy) family. Skype chatting is a definite yes, though!

I'm experienced in RPing, even if I've hardly staffed before, and I like to make sure that RPs have fun and interesting plot lines that can appeal to multiple players. I know it's more fun if everyone's invested. I also enjoy things like world building, designing, and plotting. While I like to keep people happy, I can be critical of things to make sure that no one character takes over the plot or anything can be solved with just one move. My goal is still making sure that everything stays interesting fro everyone and moving forward.

I've been roleplaying for six or seven years, mainly on forum based sites like this one. I've also been writing since before then and I have a good idea of what makes an interesting story.

It changes from day to day, but it's usually at least a few hours after school, leaving time for homework and personal stuff. 

I am, and I'll PM you my details if you need them.

What makes you  think that you would make a good staff member?

I feel I would be a good staff member by really giving as much help as I can into the development of the roleplay; My mind is almost always buzzing about with new ideas the moment I sit in front of a computer, and I'm more than willing to share some ideas when I have any. I can definitely assist with accepting new members and giving people some pointers for character creation, and possibly recruit some friends of mine to see if they're interested. Although I have flaws here and there with my dynamic schedule and managing my own roleplays -- I feel I could really lend a hand at assisting with the growth and development of the roleplay.

I've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years, and I'm quite proud of it. When I first started roleplaying, I was looking for a way to improve my skills in English on a site called Foopets; Granted, my partners at the time needed a ton of patience with my constant errors in spelling, grammar, and more... But I've definitely made a huge improvement since then. Foopets evolved into a website called Psychosis, then I did 1x1's over chats with friends, Aniroleplay, Roleplay.me and eventually here where I allowed myself to expand my knowledge and experience far more. Though I do know I still have some areas to improve in, I'm happy about how much I've improved. 

I'm willing to put in as much time as I possibly can. Like I said, my schedule is rather dynamic, and I could be away for either 3 minutes or 3 hours (especially with my Freshman year of college coming up this September), but rest assured I will put any spare time into helping out. I do have other group roleplays to manage, but as far as I know I can manage my time between roleplays pretty fairly.

I am definitely able to Skype, as long as it doesn't involve calling. I'm incredibly insecure about my voice, along with the fact that I live with a noisy (and nosy) family. Skype chatting is a definite yes, though!

Both of you are accepted! 

(Did this on my IPod)

I believe I would make a good Staff member because I am dedicated, determined, and love to flesh out and design concepts and characters for fictional worlds.    So if you accept me, you can expect me to work hard to help you and the other staff to the best of my ability and to provide honest feed back at all times.

I'm applying for this position not because I want the power to boss around or control the other players but because I want the ability to provide my personal input and put some of my own creativity into a shared project.

I've been roleplaying on and off for a few years, mainly on RP Nation in either Casual or Detailed RPs. That said I'm not always fast at replying to a post but you can expect mine to have content which can be built off of and used to further the RP rather than just repeat what other people are saying. I do not do one-line posts.

Currently I'm on vacation (next 7 days ish) and don't have a reliable internet connection or much time to spend away from family. I'll also be starting school again soon, however once my schedule settles down you should be able to expect me to be online for several hours a day and contribute as much possible!

I do not at the moment have Skype nor do I currently feel comfortable using it. However I am willing to use chat systems or other methods that are not from Rpnation. 

I have always been a very outgoing person who typically tries to actively engage with as many players as possible. I have lots of experience with planning arcs, writing, and aiding in character development. Majority of the time I am on and always looking to interact with anyone and help those who may need. I have had many projects  that I've worked hard on fall flat, and my goal as a staff member would be to ensure the stability of this roleplay by maintaining peace within it's community, and making sure the proper planning is done for a smooth roleplay.

I have been roleplaying for nearly 5 years now. Most of those five years have been spent on the creator/moderator side of things and tends to be what i'm best at. Though I may not be the greatest GM ever, I've dedicated weeks just to plan for one roleplay and come up with alternative plots, routes, etc. Roleplaying has been a passion of mine for the longest time and I don't intend to give it up anytime soon.

I'm willing to put in as much time as is necessary when it comes to ensuring the success of the roleplay. I want to actively engage others in helping to tell the tales of Orion Academy, and believe that this roleplay would be my #1 priority if i were given a staff spot.

I'm always down to Skype. I would be willing to pm my Skype.

@Ballerina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back