• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (open)(detailed/casual)

Flowiest said:
"Your wearing the uniform dear, I'm obviously talking of the 'school' " barkeep said with a teasing chuckle.
"Just looking for someone inside to help.." He said in a way that was to entice more questions.

"Isolde I presume" remarked Samuel quietly,

"I've been sent by your, father... To recieve word on your first week of school" Samuel got over speaking cryptically.

"Look surely you have seen the coloured armies are withdrawing from there outposts and no longer hunting slaz monsters... Something is going down in kawlii, have you seen or heard a reason for their armies to amass back in kawlii?" Samuel spoke quietly but rushed.

He was on edge, and drinking to hide the nerves he was feeling.
She sighed. "Kinda knew you knew... The uniform is a dead giveaway" she said while pulling her white hair away from her face, revealing her grey eye. "I can help you if you want, i despise the bloody place and the people who run it. I am meant for travel! Not being cooped up in some prison" she told him, frustrated at her current predicament

Trust said:
She sighed. "Kinda knew you knew... The uniform is a dead giveaway" she said while pulling her white hair away from her face, revealing her grey eye. "I can help you if you want, i despise the bloody place and the people who run it. I am meant for travel! Not being cooped up in some prison" she told him, frustrated at her current predicament
"What else are you talented in, if you don't mind me asking.. For now I'll call you miss grey, my name is barkeep" he smiled raising a hand to shake in a formal greeting of sorts.

Flowiest said:
"Your wearing the uniform dear, I'm obviously talking of the 'school' " barkeep said with a teasing chuckle.
"Just looking for someone inside to help.." He said in a way that was to entice more questions.

"Isolde I presume" remarked Samuel quietly,

"I've been sent by your, father... To recieve word on your first week of school" Samuel got over speaking cryptically.

"Look surely you have seen the coloured armies are withdrawing from there outposts and no longer hunting slaz monsters... Something is going down in kawlii, have you seen or heard a reason for their armies to amass back in kawlii?" Samuel spoke quietly but rushed.

He was on edge, and drinking to hide the nerves he was feeling.
''Honestly...i haven't really gotten much of a clue about it yet. And hold on. My father? And what do you mean school..?''

She furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

Flowiest said:
"What else are you talented in, if you don't mind me asking.. For now I'll call you miss grey, my name is barkeep" he smiled raising a hand to shake in a formal greeting of sorts.
"Green magic" she said while pointing to her other eye. "I suppose if we aren't telling eachother names then miss Grey will be fine. She smiled a little, the best part about grey magic was that even if you were bad at it, noone could clearly figure out your exact age or appearance, the uniform gave it away slightly, telling that she was younger than her current appearance. She shook the man's hand, not wanting to be rude

MadArtist said:
''Honestly...i haven't really gotten much of a clue about it yet. And hold on. My father? And what do you mean school..?''
She furrows her eyebrows in confusion.
"Our boss, representing the United federation" Samuel said in hushed tones

"I don't blame you if you haven't made it inside the academy yet, we may need help with that.."

Dart had taken a few steps but stumbled again, falling onto his better side in pain he grunted in the most manly way he could muster..

Sounded more like "erghhhhhhhhhh"

His eye and cheek was swelling now, and he was sure a rib or two was cracked or broken.. And his balls stung like.. Like.. He couldn't describe it but from now on... Girls who fight dart will never get the chance to kick or knee him there again..he blamed that on his falling.

Falling didn't help. Though..

"I hate you Hazhm" he tried shouting cause he couldn't remember the girls name.

Trust said:
"Green magic" she said while pointing to her other eye. "I suppose if we aren't telling eachother names then miss Grey will be fine. She smiled a little, the best part about grey magic was that even if you were bad at it, noone could clearly figure out your exact age or appearance, the uniform gave it away slightly, telling that she was younger than her current appearance. She shook the man's hand, not wanting to be rude
"Well you wanna leave, I have people who wanna get in, all I need is a few uniforms" barkeep smiled, "doesn't sound to sinister does it?"

"Soldier uniforms or school uniforms? If soldier, i suppose i could steal a couple from the guards room, hopefully I won't get caught but if i do, the most I'll get is a few days punishment, so in other words, not too risky" she smiled, finally getting a chance at freedom @Flowiest

Flowiest said:
"Our boss, representing the United federation" Samuel said in hushed tones
"I don't blame you if you haven't made it inside the academy yet, we may need help with that.."

Dart had taken a few steps but stumbled again, falling onto his better side in pain he grunted in the most manly way he could muster..

Sounded more like "erghhhhhhhhhh"

His eye and cheek was swelling now, and he was sure a rib or two was cracked or broken.. And his balls stung like.. Like.. He couldn't describe it but from now on... Girls who fight dart will never get the chance to kick or knee him there again..he blamed that on his falling.

Falling didn't help. Though..

"I hate you Hazhm" he tried shouting cause he couldn't remember the girls name.

"Well you wanna leave, I have people who wanna get in, all I need is a few uniforms" barkeep smiled, "doesn't sound to sinister does it?"
''starting on an academy...hmm..''

She wasn't exactly of the idea on becoming a student. She liked the exact way she were living until now. But it did indeed mean she could finally get a proper chance to work on her talents. Especially with the grey talent.

Not she wasnt already skilled with parkour and stuff, but that didnt seem enough to her. Then if she could master them both. Well, how cool would that be?

''You have caught my interest sir. So what are the requirements to get in?''

"Well you need to go in and Aquire Intel, do your whole.. I don't know spy thing" Samuel said quietly but a tad frustrated,

"the one of the top stories like three four or five will be where council members and the spectrum reside, it's guarded but if you can get in you can do your whole talent thing right? "

Samuel took a sip of his drink with a casual look around to make sure they were out of earshot.

"Steal something like plans or books on talent, that they keep to themselves, if they have recalled there army it could be a sign for the federation to act..and we know nothing as Every spy we send who makes it in either converts or ends up missing.. Especially now I'm assuming with so much extra security in town.." Sam took a long swig.

@MadArtist

Trust said:
"Soldier uniforms or school uniforms? If soldier, i suppose i could steal a couple from the guards room, hopefully I won't get caught but if i do, the most I'll get is a few days punishment, so in other words, not too risky" she smiled, finally getting a chance at freedom @Flowiest
"I think it could be worse then a few days punishment.. I'd say stick to students.. I'll tell you the average sizes you would need to find and colours they need to be when those kids give me their information.. What say you go to class miss grey, come back around sunset I should have the details" barkeep spoke with a quiet confidence as he wiped down the bar, he passed her to serve drinks to the few others at the end of the bar. He returned near the girl to return a bottle under the counter and spoke softly again,

"All good with you miss grey?"

Flowiest said:
"I think it could be worse then a few days punishment.. I'd say stick to students.. I'll tell you the average sizes you would need to find and colours they need to be when those kids give me their information.. What say you go to class miss grey, come back around sunset I should have the details" barkeep spoke with a quiet confidence as he wiped down the bar, he passed her to serve drinks to the few others at the end of the bar. He returned near the girl to return a bottle under the counter and spoke softly again,
"All good with you miss grey?"
"Okay, if this is going to be some sort of raid, make sure they get a "Lucy Lucatiel" out safely" she grinned while stepping off the chair and walking back out the door. She returned to her normal shape as she walked back through the gates,

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
"Okay, if this is going to be some sort of raid, make sure they get a "Lucy Lucatiel" out safely" she grinned while stepping off the chair and walking back out the door. She returned to her normal shape as she walked back through the gates,
One blackguard stood at the door, seeing the uniform of a student he thought nothing of questions and let her through.

"Where is my replacement?" He muttered aloud.

Dart rolled onto his stomach, and made his way to standing again, he held his left side as he walked slowly toward the back doors leading to the stairs of the academy,

After recovering from his landing in the bushes, Lan shook himself off and jogged around to the front of the building, heading to the right so as not to pass in front of the windows and be spotted. This way, he didn't have to pay for anything and it would be nearly impossible for anyone to track him down. He'd still be at the hotel, in their books. The streets were slowly but surely getting nicer, and Lan attributed that to the growing number of rich people he was seeing everywhere. A monocle here, a pearl earring there, not much, but enough to give an idea of the wealth here. He couldn't help but snatch a few purses here and there; these rich people were just so gullible. He was counting his winnings off of a rather large man in a smoking jacket when he heard the all-too-familiar "HEY" of an alerted guard. Sighing at the inconvenience, Lan discreetly stuffed the wad of bills into his bag and slipped into an alleyway.

The pesky lawkeep was still chasing along after him, so Lan went to his last resort: his talent. As he was running, he pulled a small wad of grey cloth out of his bag and suddenly everything got slower. He focused his attention on the color, and suddenly all of the grey around him started to almost glow. Everything went quiet, and all he could hear was the sound of his heart in his chest. His head pounded and his breath scraped at his throat, but when he caught a glance of himself in a reflective piece of metal, he couldn't help but smile, ducking behind a wooden bin before the guard could spot him.

Quickly wrenching the small mirror he kept out of his bag, cloth still gripped in the other hand, he the spare moment he had to examine his face. He was blond, now, rosy-cheeked and had a very different nose. He wanted to stand up and see if he was any taller, but he doubted it. He never got any fucking taller. Stuffing the cloth and the mirror into the bag, and the bag behind the bin. He took off his jacket and stepped out from behind the bin, nearly running into the police officer. "Oh, hello, sir. Can I help you?" He said, nearly surprised by the songbird sweetness of his own voice.

hexaphenylbenzene said:
After recovering from his landing in the bushes, Lan shook himself off and jogged around to the front of the building, heading to the right so as not to pass in front of the windows and be spotted. This way, he didn't have to pay for anything and it would be nearly impossible for anyone to track him down. He'd still be at the hotel, in their books. The streets were slowly but surely getting nicer, and Lan attributed that to the growing number of rich people he was seeing everywhere. A monocle here, a pearl earring there, not much, but enough to give an idea of the wealth here. He couldn't help but snatch a few purses here and there; these rich people were just so gullible. He was counting his winnings off of a rather large man in a smoking jacket when he heard the all-too-familiar "HEY" of an alerted guard. Sighing at the inconvenience, Lan discreetly stuffed the wad of bills into his bag and slipped into an alleyway.
The pesky lawkeep was still chasing along after him, so Lan went to his last resort: his talent. As he was running, he pulled a small wad of grey cloth out of his bag and suddenly everything got slower. He focused his attention on the color, and suddenly all of the grey around him started to almost glow. Everything went quiet, and all he could hear was the sound of his heart in his chest. His head pounded and his breath scraped at his throat, but when he caught a glance of himself in a reflective piece of metal, he couldn't help but smile, ducking behind a wooden bin before the guard could spot him.

Quickly wrenching the small mirror he kept out of his bag, cloth still gripped in the other hand, he the spare moment he had to examine his face. He was blond, now, rosy-cheeked and had a very different nose. He wanted to stand up and see if he was any taller, but he doubted it. He never got any fucking taller. Stuffing the cloth and the mirror into the bag, and the bag behind the bin. He took off his jacket and stepped out from behind the bin, nearly running into the police officer. "Oh, hello, sir. Can I help you?" He said, nearly surprised by the songbird sweetness of his own voice.
"Your nose is bent kid, see a doctor sheesh" the guard made off down a semi secluded street,

A street rat had saw Lan use talent..

"Oi follow me" he made off toward what looked to be a run down wooden house near the wall of kawlii, if lan did follow him.

Lan put his hands on his hips, and though internally he was definitely panicking, he managed to keep his face awash with calm, pretty-eyed dumbness. "I'm sorry sir, but I really don't know why you'd ask me something like that. I haven't done anything, have I? At least, nothing you can prove." He could feel himself wavering. It was hard to keep himself in any 'disguise' for too long. His eyes flitted around, looking for something grey just beyond the officer's head to stare at to draw energy from. Ah, yes. Perfect. There was a sign hanging in some window a few feet back. He could work with that. He had to be careful, though, a simple misstep and he'd end up changing again. It was a very difficult process, really, especially when one had no sort of formal training. "Now officer, sir, I really do have to finish my chores. If you're done insulting my nose, I'd greatly appreciate it, sir, if you would leave my unworthyness to the sweeping." He bowed low, now, declining his head and smiling prettily at the guard.

Flowiest said:
"Yes but the main idea of the dagger is to learn to focus hue into a shape, to keep the construct of it.. White hue is only physical in two ways, when you apply it to something, and in extreme cases it has been known to kill.. Similar to black hue."
Sandra coughed, several students realizing their intrusion on the pair, suddenly feigning polite disinterest. She glances at the Instructor again, covering up her momentary pain with the utterance of his last few words with an apology. "If you could forgive my late start, I'm sure you could forgive my misunderstanding of a lesson that was well under way upon my arrival."

Out of habit more than anything else, she smooths back some of her tedious black locks of hair that implored her attention for the brief lapse in conversation.

Vaguely, she ponders if he realizes that he had only reaffirmed what she has just said. Regardless, she thought, White Talents were more prized for their ability to cancel out other Colors then they were in maintaining any sort of condensed shape discipline that could endanger the lives of the hierarchy that they as a Color often protect. If at all, she speculated, a sort of see-through shield would be more invaluable to our Color than any other sort of weapon. Although the surprise of a sudden materialized shield, born of light, would often times be more then enough to swiftly cause an end to equally unexpected problems.

Kent had also left the bar, not accepting the wine. He starts walking towards the Pink Hall once more, entering it. "Oh, hello, Andrew Kent, nice of you to come back." Mr. Dent smiles to him. Kent couldn't help but smile back and goes over to the seat he sat on earlier. "As I was saying, its important to estimate your abilities right. Do not try to give others emotions you can't handle giving. If done wrong you might break the emotional balance and injure your talents capabilities for a while. Not only, you might also bring yourself much closer to breaking..." Mr Dent talks on and on. Kent isn't really listening, though. He already know all of this, hes not even sure why he comes to these lessons. He sighs and starts scribbling into his notebook.

Pat said:
Sandra coughed, several students realizing their intrusion on the pair, suddenly feigning polite disinterest. She glances at the Instructor again, covering up her momentary pain with the utterance of his last few words with an apology. "If you could forgive my late start, I'm sure you could forgive my misunderstanding of a lesson that was well under way upon my arrival."
Out of habit more than anything else, she smooths back some of her tedious black locks of hair that implored her attention for the brief lapse in conversation.

Vaguely, she ponders if he realizes that he had only reaffirmed what she has just said. Regardless, she thought, White Talents were more prized for their ability to cancel out other Colors then they were in maintaining any sort of condensed shape discipline that could endanger the lives of the hierarchy that they as a Color often protect. If at all, she speculated, a sort of see-through shield would be more invaluable to our Color than any other sort of weapon. Although the surprise of a sudden materialized shield, born of light, would often times be more then enough to swiftly cause an end to equally unexpected problems.
"I feel you don't need me standing over you" Timothy said, trying to shake off what seemed to be the politest cold shoulder in a good three years.

He started giving mundane advice to other students.

The lesson had a break soon after and Kent decided to go to the Purple Hall instead. He enters the Purple Hall.

((@Flowiest can u pls play the purple guy.))

Many students were quiet in the purple hall,

Councillor dreath wasn't at his desk, but sub purple fieful was,

"Dreath isn't at the academy-"

"It's true? He was murdered?"

"We don't know all the details" fieful continued, "no more interruptions, class is still in session we shall go off my practical assessment last week"

He pointed to a few blocks of hue, yellow, green, and a large cube of both yellow in the centre and green surrounding it.

"Pair off and take turns throwing and catching the with your hue, remember to use a weight you feel comfortable with, I don't expect anyone to go outside their limit"

A young man went drew in purple hue from the banners of the hall, attempting to grasp the yellow hue block seemed fruitless,

"Remember yellow in its solid form is difficult to grasp even if it weighs less then green take extra care"

Flowiest said:
Many students were quiet in the purple hall,
Councillor dreath wasn't at his desk, but sub purple fieful was,

"Dreath isn't at the academy-"

"It's true? He was murdered?"

"We don't know all the details" fieful continued, "no more interruptions, class is still in session we shall go off my practical assessment last week"

He pointed to a few blocks of hue, yellow, green, and a large cube of both yellow in the centre and green surrounding it.

"Pair off and take turns throwing and catching the with your hue, remember to use a weight you feel comfortable with, I don't expect anyone to go outside their limit"

A young man went drew in purple hue from the banners of the hall, attempting to grasp the yellow hue block seemed fruitless,

"Remember yellow in its solid form is difficult to grasp even if it weighs less then green take extra care"
Kent approached the blocks. He selects a smaller block of green, but tries landing it precisely on the edge of the table, so it doesn't fall off.

Sandra mindlessly continues in the lesson, thinking only of the enormity of the change that has taken control of her life for the past month...

A guard unlocked the door to a horrid smell,

Opening the door revealed a gutted young woman, paintings of a symbol were strewn across parchments and the wall, the curtains were drawn and matteress and furniture was piled at the window.

Blood seemed to be the "paint" for these pictures,

a small silver bowl was filled with blood, and a eye..

The guard noticed a young man, blood on his face and hands. Missing a eye

On the floor next to the bowl was a.. Rhyme of some sort..

"in acts you cannot fathom, I may visit your mind

To show your destination,two places of its kind,

Holds power and weakness, both meek and grand

But the fruits of labor grow here and seem out of hand,

No colour in this empty space just black grey and white,

to gain passage here you must abandon what's right.

Give up your morals, and your passions burning bright,

Give me your word, I'll grant you new sight"

The young man kept muttering what he had written..

"No no argh shite!! Tom!" The guard called out, "councillor Byrne will want to see this"

Tom peeked his head in

"Ahh fuck.. You wanna get him or should I.."

"You go, anyone else you see tell them to bring a rug and some people to block off this hallway.."

"It told me... The face of death and life... The spectrum is wrong, we ARE DOOMED AHAHAH"

The guard punched the man in the face until he stopped babbling.

"DOOMED"

Smack, smack,

"THE MOON SHALL CEASE TO-"

Smack, smack.

"Just my luck" the guard thought as he wiped blood off his hand.

he almost gagged from the smell... This kid and corpse has been sitting in here for what smells like days...

Flowiest said:
"Well you need to go in and Aquire Intel, do your whole.. I don't know spy thing" Samuel said quietly but a tad frustrated,
"the one of the top stories like three four or five will be where council members and the spectrum reside, it's guarded but if you can get in you can do your whole talent thing right? "

Samuel took a sip of his drink with a casual look around to make sure they were out of earshot.

"Steal something like plans or books on talent, that they keep to themselves, if they have recalled there army it could be a sign for the federation to act..and we know nothing as Every spy we send who makes it in either converts or ends up missing.. Especially now I'm assuming with so much extra security in town.." Sam took a long swig.

@MadArtist
It would a risky mission indeed for her but certainly nothing she felt like backing down from. A good challenge for her perhaps.

And this whole thing about armies being withdrawn and spies going missing, only added more to her curiosity.

If she could handle her other jobs, why shouldnt she atleast try this one as well.

But there's extra security now too he said. Okay well, i can give it a shot and hopefully get back safely even if my attempt should go miss. This could be interesting.

''Don't worry. Im gonna see what i can do.

No need for you to sulk so much.'', She told him, with a teasing smile.

MadArtist said:
It would a risky mission indeed for her but certainly nothing she felt like backing down from. A good challenge for her perhaps.
And this whole thing about armies being withdrawn and spies going missing, only added more to her curiosity.

If she could handle her other jobs, why shouldnt she atleast try this one as well.

But there's extra security now too he said. Okay well, i can give it a shot and hopefully get back safely even if my attempt should go miss. This could be interesting.

''Don't worry. Im gonna see what i can do.

No need for you to sulk so much.'', She told him, with a teasing smile.
"You have a way inside?" Samuel asked with a perplexed look on his face.

Flowiest said:
"You have a way inside?" Samuel asked with a perplexed look on his face.
''Well the usual way could be to distract the guards outside, but there are quite many more now than before....''

Without noticing. She began staring at the table in front of her. Planning out all sorts of scenarios on different ways to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back