• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Soulmate Shakedown [Roleplay][CLOSED]

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet

Rules

- No arguing about who your soulmate is. I am doing a random generator, and you get what you get

- No arguing OOC anyways, please, lets stay civil. If someone pisses you off, take it away from here and into a PM, adding me in as well so we can diffuse the situation.

- Stay within the RPN rules

- Cussing is allowed and encouraged

- Romance outside of your soulmate pairing needs to be kept to a minimum. Your character will not be able to feel real feelings for anyone but their soulmate once they meet them.

- No Mary-Sue's God modding, etc.

Soulmates

Adrian Yuki Sasaki , Christella Jean Franklin @redbeans , @m o n a c h o p s i s

Clarissa Costello Abbot , Santiago Fermin @Unimaginable_16 , @m o n a c h o p s i s

Aaron Fredrick Omar , Raven Lin Halifax @Unimaginable_16 , @Nikki Rodgers

Charmaine Virtue , Gabriel Latimer @buoyancy , @redbeans

Andy Jackson , Ariel Peterson @TheCandyEmo , @OhFallenMars

Alcor McDougal , Charles Lee MacConnel @OhFallenMars , @Nikki Rodgers

Noah Isak Duo , Cassiel Grey @Neastlarsson , @buoyancy

Mariah Villegas , Alexandre Gabriel St. Clemente @TheCandyEmo , @Tori Bradley

Vanessa Grace Nuvari , Gillian An Su @Tori Bradley , @Neastlarsson

OOC

CS

@redbeans

@m o n a c h o p s i s

@Unimaginable_16

@Nikki Rodgers

@buoyancy

@TheCandyEmo

@Neastlarsson

@Tori Bradley

The Story                  

tumblr_lzqphqvWg11qgynxpo1_500.gif

Back in the 1300's, King Edward I of England had a daughter by the name of Eleanor. During the height of the Welsh Wars, Eleanor was of age to become wed. Her mother and father decided, for the good of there people, that Eleanor was to marry the prince of the opposing side. Eleanor, however, was in love with a lowly stable boy that served under her father. That boy's name was James. James and Eleanor met nightly, needing to be in each other's arms for as long as they could, before Eleanor was shipped off to save their kingdom from this war. On the night before Eleanor's wedding, James bid her goodbye with a sweet kiss. In bed, they both wished with all of their might that they could be together. The next morning they both awoke to the other's name etched into the skin upon their left wrist. Eleanor and James were both sent to the guillotine for witch craft, but the spell was never broken. Upon the sixteenth birthday of a child, they are to discover who they are meant to be with. They are given a bracelet to hide the name of their loved one.

Just because they know their soulmate's name, does not mean that they know their soulmate. Days before one meets their soulmate, they will begin to feel nervous, and full of energy. They will be unable to sleep, until they are allowed to sleep in their soulmates arms.

Bonding

Verb. Join or be joined securely to someone else.

The act of bonding can be dangerous if the couple in question hasn't taken the correct steps to prepare themselves. To bond too early in the relationship can cause clinginess, irritability, and the inability to be away from your bondee without getting sick. Both parties must be ready to bond in body, mind, and soul, and know the other better than themselves. 

Bonding Ceremony

The Bonding Ceremony takes a full 24 hours to complete. The start of the ceremony is a traditional wedding, vows and all. During the wedding, the two will switch out their brown bracelets for black ones, to show that they are now bonded. The family and friends of the bondee's will leave the premises, and the site of the wedding will provide a bonding place, or the couple will flee to a remote area to be alone for the rest of their time. They will relax together, and upon the last hour, the first copulation together willl occur, their left wrists pressed tightly together. Fireworks will explode in the bodies, and they will feel like one.

Days after the Bonding Ceremony, Bondee's may feel side effects, such as; the need to copulate, hearing the other's thoughts, feeling the other's feelings, hunger, dizzyness, and clinginess. 

It is reccommended that the couple stay away from other people for at least two days after the bonding ceremony is complete.

CSS/HTML Design by Fyuri

large.gif

Ariel Peterson

"Cut! That's a wrap! Take five and we'll move onto scene 120A!" Ariel called, standing from her previous seat. She stretched out her limbs as the actors moved off of set to get fixed up for their next scene. Ariel rubbed her face. She was tired. They had been working on this film for about a month now. It was a short film to advertise some new shoe website that Ariel couldn't care less about. It was just a job that was paying good money at this point. She was pulling in as many funds as she could at the current moment, to start a new project that would be completely her own. She wrote the script already, and she had some camera and sound op's that were willing to work with her for free. They just needed funding for set, makeup and costume, and actors. She was going to produce and direct, with the help of a few buddies. She was excited for it, to say the least. But, for now, she had to work with what she was given. And this shoe company was paying her quite a lot, including some percent of royalties later on. 

Ariel moved to the trailer they had dubbed "the green room" and plopped onto a sofa. She had been feeling irritable and full-of-energy the past few days. Usually, for someone, that meant they were close to meeting their soulmate. At this point, Ariel didn't know if that was true or not. She had felt this a few times. Maybe she had met her soulmate and didn't even know? But that wasn't possible. Unless she was defective or something. She had considered The Search for a moment or two, but pushed the thought away. The Search would be brought in if she didn't find him in the next two years. She would wait two more years.

But she knew who he was. She had heard his name in passing at work. Apparently he did music. Andy Jackson... She wondered if she could get him to work soundtrack for her new movie. Maybe that would be how they met...

d3f821603a7c91cc7d0855f16e0b5ce1.gif

Alcor McDougal

Al pressed his head against the steering wheel of his car. His head had been killing him for the past few days, although he wasn't sure why. His mom told him it must be a cold, or something of the sort. He didn't believe that garbage. He was ready for his head to stop hurting, honestly. What was the point? What was trying to keep him from being his happy self? Al popped the buttons off of his leather cuff, and looked down at the name that was pressed into his skin in pretty script. Charles Lee MacConnel.  What a nice name. Al hoped he was a nice boy. Charles was an interesting enough name. Sounded sort of...formal, really. He wondered if the boy went by Charlie, or maybe even Lee? Would Charles let him call him Charlie, or Lee? Al grinned at the thought, his headache dissipating for a moment. Thinking of his soulmate always made him feel better.

He was practically starving for the other boy at this point. It had only been two years since he found out who the love of his life was. Or, he found out his name, anyways. He just wanted to know him. He wanted to hold him, and kiss him, and, well, love him. He already did love him. Al was sure he would have some cute quirks, and...be perfect. Al shook away his thoughts, and buttoned his bracelet back on. He was going to be late for class if he didn't hurry up. Al grabbed his backpack, and turned off his truck. He stepped onto the ground, locked his door, and made his way inside of the school, a bright smile on his face. 

jasmine-villegas-2014-10-28.jpg

Mariah Villegas

Mariah yawned and sat up in her bed. When she looked to her right and seen what time it was, she sighed and got up quickly. She was just about to be late for work..again. But I guess thats what happens when you stay up all night thinking of your soulmate. Shit!, she thought to herself. She had done it again. Just as she forgot about him, she remembered him again. Mariah smiled. She wasn't complaining though. Nothing to complain about at all. Whats so annoying thinking about a hot guy that is destined to be your soulmate? As she got up and started getting ready, her thoughts lingered to her soulmate again. A shiver went down her spine as she thought of him. Fingers running through her hair. Her hands trailing down his bac- Okay seriously! Stop that Mariah! Don't get to out of hand here. Your going to work, she thought to herself. She could not deal with the fact that she kept thinking of him that way. It was just too much and she didn't even get to meet him yet. She really needed to calm down. After a few minutes, she quickly walked out, keys in hand and got into the car. Driving in the rain wasn't the greatest, but it had to be done. Unless you wanted to live on the streets. Mariah didn't want that. In just a few minutes, she quickly went into the Victoria Secret store, passing her boss. "You're late again Mariah. One more time and you know what happens. "she said to her. Mariah just nodding, acknowledging her words and then she started working with the customer in the lingerie section. @Tori Bradley

imageproxy (2).gif

Andy Jackson

Andy smiled small at a fan in front of him. He was singing at a known lounge for a private party. It was pretty packed there. But he would sing for a fan knowing that he was making her birthday the best...and for the money of course. Without the money he would have no where to live. "..this hell on earth, I just want to run away. They told me dreams don't grow from here
Stay alone, count your fears..."he sang away. As he sang, sometimes his voice was drowned out by screams and hoots and hollers. Andy didn't understand how they would have expected her to actually hear the song without all that screaming, but oh well. He did plan on giving her a tape of the song at the end anyways. His thoughts were interrupted again, by..her. Ariel Peterson. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of her. It wasn't the first time he thought of her during a performance. Sometimes he wished she wouldn't pop up in his head unexpectedly. It caused him to mess up the lyrics. But luckily he didn't..this time. "..They don't need to understand.."he said, fingering one last note on the guitar and finishing up the song with a smile. "Thank you! Make sure to wish a Happy Birthday to this girl in the front." he said. "Happy Birthday Marie."he said, before walking off the small stage. He carried his guitar in one hand and took out his earpiece, listening to the stage director as he guided him into the small room known as his dressing room. @OhFallenMars

(If you guys wanted to hear the actual song, here it is!)

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_nbccteJrlz1tpunjbo1_500.jpg

Gillian 'Gilli' Ann Sue

Early mornings was not Gillian's thing, unless it was a work day. This morning she had sneaked out, something she was terribly good at, and she had taken her skateboard and taken off to work. Not many her age needed to sneak past their sleeping mother to work, but as Gillian had failed to graduate two years in a row her mother had started telling her that it was time she took her life into regard and finished school, but Gillian had bigger plans. She loved working, even when the customers were acting stupid. Though as she worked at a store with street style's it was often when parents were with their kids, or were to buy for the kids, stupid things happen. Teenagers and young adults often behaved better, and they often knew what they were looking for. She smiled to herself, it was almost funny how often she had to tell parents that it was a size small not a large, and that it was not supposed to fit tight.

Turning the key and entering the password Gillian opened the store for the morning. She loved early mornings, it was so quiet and she had time to look at the clothes herself before the other workers came in. In the beginning, she had gotten hate from her coworkers because she always opened the store too early, but nowadays they liked it. They liked the fact that they never had to bother with the usual routine for mornings.

As the morning went by, Gillian found herself thinking more than usual. As she folded shirts the thought about her style, when she put away a few sneakers she thought about her foot size. Gillian was not able to stop thinking about her. Vanessa Graze Nuvari, it was not an unusual name, Gillian had even thought about googling it for a while. But why would she destroy the excitement that was waiting. she laughed to herself as she helped the customers. An italian beauty, was what Gillian ha thought the girl to be. A tanned girl with long, black hair as straight as Gillian's dad. Deep, blue eyes that you could drown in. And she would be tall, almost as tall that heels would destroy her thin, beautiful legs. Gillian shook her head and turned her thoughts back to work, she would know when she saw her, she just knew it.

Mentions: @Tori Bradley

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_oflsx2nk851qkfaxvo1_r1_1280.png

Noah Isak Duo

"Can you feel him?" Noah asked himself as his brush stained the canvas. He blended through colours, changed brushes and used his fingers at some places. "Cassiel Grey", he continued. The painting in front of him started to feel like he did. The urge to know, to find but the silence that came from the other side.

"Grey, he might be my English gentleman", Noah told himself. His brush took one more stroke, putting the colour grey straight over the painting, it went past blue and green and red, it covered pink and yellow. "He might be my angel", he stroke grey once more, this time with less colour on the brush to let it blend out more. "But he is not fast", Noah finished as he put down his brush. He had looked up the name when it came up, mostly because he recognised it. Just as his, it had a christian history. 'Speed of God', Cassiel meant. Noah meant 'rest, comfort', and that was what finding Cassiel would give.

"We will meet, my dear angel", Noah said as he put a cloth over the canvas to protect it from the sun shining in through the windows. "And I will give you everything I have", he turned towards one of his walls, it was covered in paintings, all of them covered in grey paint. He smiled to himself, he just could not get the boy out of his head. It was good, though, as this collection now had a name; 'Grey'. It was going to be shown at their local museum, even if Noah had gotten help from his mother to do it he was the only name that would show on his cubicle. Noah sat down in a chair he placed in the room for painting others, and continued watching his paintings. He liked them, or rather he loved them. Each and all of them gave away the feeling of need, of love and of unanswered questions. He just hoped that others would find that too.

Mentions: @buoyancy

e28f9f304c3bfe98c2b3c1c50b20f678.jpg

Cassiel Grey

It had become something like a ritual for Cassiel every morning. He would unclasp his bracelet and stare at his soulmate's name, listening to it resonate within his mind. Noah. Noah. Noah. Whenever he thought of him, he felt a sense of excitement wash over him. Although Cassiel knew the name he would be calling every day, it didn't satisfy him. He needed substance. He needed the person behind the name, the person who he was to love forever.

Right. What were you doing again, Cassiel?  He snapped himself out of his daydream and got right back to work. Design theory. More Philippe Starck and less Noah Isak Duo. He found it harder and harder to focus with each passing day. Noah Isak Duo. Cassiel doubted he was pronouncing it right, but he couldn't help but say it aloud again. He bet he could say it backwards and forwards, in any permutation. Cassiel was getting restless for the millionth time that day. What was going on with him?

He got up from his desk and pulled a hoodie on over his sweater. Cassiel carefully turned the knob on his lamp, fully aware of how close it was to breaking.

"Little bro, I'm going to go out for a run, OK?" Cassiel called as he laced up his shoes. "Are you okay being at home alone?"

"Yeah, Cas," his brother replied, sounding like he was preoccupied with something. "I'll be fine."

"Want me to bring something back for dinner on my way back?" Cassiel asked.

"...I think there's some stuff in the fridge we can have for dinner today," his brother called back. "Didn't Dad say something about that?"

"I know, I heard," Cassiel responded. "Y'know I like spoiling you, though. I earned a bit of extra money last week, so why not?" His brother stayed quiet for a moment after that.

"Fine, then," his brother said, trying to sound petulant. "Can you stop at Starbucks?"

"Sure thing," Cassiel replied with a grin. "Starbucks it is. Alright, well, I'll get going now, 'kay? Don't pull anything weird while I'm out."

He heard his brother reply affirmatively as he shut the door behind him, making sure it was locked as he did so. As he walked onto the sidewalk, he felt the warm late afternoon sun radiate on his skin, somewhat offsetting the bitter cold that lingered in the air.

Although he had almost always stayed on the same route while he jogged, he never found the shapes of the buildings he passed by old. He took in every detail eagerly. Sometimes, he wondered why he hadn't decided to major in architecture instead.

As he ran, his breath appeared in short puffs of air in front of his face. When had it gotten so cold all of a sudden?

( @Neastlarsson (´;Д;`) I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back