• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Soulless Wolf

Shadowfallen9570

Red like blood Blue like the Rain
Welcome to the outcast; Lets get started with why your here. Are you one that has the ability to use powers the others don't , or are you able to turn in to a human a race that died off a long time ago? Well either way there is a pack out there for you. An undead soulless leader is waiting for a group or that one lucky wolf to come to it so it can reform its lost pack from. Soulless Night is waiting under the red waterfall, where no wolfs are allowed to go with out being punished. Most say that anyone to go inside never come back out the same. So what is it that brings you to the red water? What are you seeking from me? A new life a family? Or a place that is safe from the killers out there that hunt other for sport, game and fun? Well kid that's all I can tell you and good luck out there in the wild. I Hope you find a pack soon because your not going to come back here.

Felicity wanders around the woods during a gloomy day in her wolf form. She was most comfortable in that form. She didn't know why it was just normal. Her human form always made her feel new and unfamiliar to it like she shouldn't trust it. If the woman would remember why, she would have a reason, an answer to everything else.

Felicity trots her way over to a waterfall and a large lake and starts lapping up some water. It was refreshing and clear as if untouched by humans or anything that could pollute it. The black wolf scans her surroundings and sits on a cliff like boulder. "Where am I? Who am I? Where do I belong?" She continues to tell herself these things everyday hoping to get a glimpse of her past. Her eyes closed focusing on these questions reaching into her mind. Alas nothing happens. No hope, no sign of anything. Felicity sighs in disappointment unsure where else to start or go.

A odd voice comes from behind you. " Well hello there I would like to ask something of you? Are you lost?" From the shadows a wolf with a gapping hole in its chest showing, The almost dead flesh looking like It would fall off at any moment. It walks closer and looks you over "You look like your trying to bring back the past?" It walks around and then stopped siting down and opened its wings only for them too fade in its body. Most of its body was bone and some fur its eyes flowed with a darkness.

Felicity snaps out of her thoughts startled by the voice. She looks around only to find a frightening wolf staring at her. Once the Wolf's wings disappear, Felicity becomes amazed by his trick. She stands up and backs away a bit yet stands her ground as to not to seem rude and scared.

"Y-yes." She stutters. "I am lost and yes I was attempting to remember my past. Anything but-" Her gray eyes sadden looking down. "I can't remember a thing. Not even a glimpse of anything." Her thoughts snap out of it and return to this unfamiliar wolf. "Who are you?" Felicity is unsure if he was an enemy or mainly being friendly.

After seeing her back off he just smiled. "So anther one is freighted by the way I look Ha HA its nothing new." After looking up at the sky he looks back down and smiled once more " I am a soulless and my name is Night or most wolf packs call me Nightmare. So your looking for something of your past maybe I might be of some help to you." He was trying to seem friendly but by the way she was acting it was not working that well.

"So you asked me something is it right if I ask your name miss? Being out at night like this is not to safe most pack hunt at this time, Trying to kill off the smaller one off wolfs" He sifted not liking to be in one spot for to long the sent of a dead corpse makes him a easy target. For anyone with a good Sense of smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was it. She was going to do it. After so many nights of thinking, Leilani has finally come to a conclusion; she was going to leave tonight. The hunting party has already left and now she was safe to go. She heard rumours about the red waterfall and she wanted to go there to see if the rumours were true. She didn't belong in this pack anyway, so there was no point in staying. Leilani walked quietly into the direction of the red water. When she was far enough from the pack ground, she ran. The wind against her white fur felt so good that she don't want to stop running, ever.

After a while, she slowed down and listened to the waterfall. She had thought that if someone was here, she would be able to hear them first, but the smell reached her first. Confused, she stepped closer to the source and realised that there was more than one wolf here. She stepped forward so that they can see her, if they haven't already sense her. "I believe this is the red waterfall?" She spoke up in a neutral tone, afraid that she'll anger someone that she didn't want.

"Oh looks like we have someone else that came seeking my red waters? So Who may you be?" He turned his head to look at the newcomer the sent of death flowed around him. The undead body started to walk closer to the new wolf and smiled. Walking around her then stopping and siting next to a tree close by.

"So why is it you come here do you seek a home, Or are you running away form something you cant fix." From the way he was talking he was sounding a little happy. He rested his back and head on the tree and started thinking to him self.

"Yours? So you're Soulless Night?" Leilani replied as she could hear his paws connecting with the ground. He was moving towards her. When she heard him stopped, she noticed the smell of death around him. Maybe he had killed recently? No, that can't be it. She shook that thought out of her head, as she didn't want to think anymore about it.

"I'm Leilani," she introduced herself, "the reason I came here is to find a new home." She purposely left out the part that she ran away from the pack, since it didn't seem necessary at this point. She hoped that they won't even notice that she's gone at all. Now that she left them, she'll finally get a new start.

"So your Leilani it is nice to meet you and yes I am Night a soulless wolf. So you wont a new home and I have one to give." He looks back at the wolf again and smiled "So your willing to join a pack with me then but before that what do you know what happen when forming a pack with a soulless.

"Most don't do so for the punishments that have to go with living with for the rest of there lives." Night Turns his head back to the sky and looks to the moon wondering what is old pack is doing about now?

"Felicity. My name is Felicity. Tha-" she was cut off by another wolf who has appeared. Except this one was normal yet something was off about her. She listens to the two converse until finished. "You want a pack?" She turn s her attention to Souless. "You're lost too?" She asks.

Adonia had been alone for two long as she now decided she would search for a place that would accept her... She wasn't sure where to go, though she heard of a varied amount of places she could go that were closer to her than most. Deciding to head in one direction she ran and ran, for a few hours, until she grew tired and started walking. When a sudden scent hit her nose, one of slight decay and two others, that smelled normal to her, following the scent she found where the sources were, and not wanting to full on approach them she watched them from behind a tree, slightly poking out from behind it....

Leilani was happy to hear that there was a new place for her. She knew the consequences for coming here without permission, but what happen when forming a pack with a soulless? That she have no idea. She shook her head slightly to replied to his question. She then turned to, Felicity and tried to remember the scent. Not long after, she noticed another scent nearby and sniffed the air. "I think there's someone else here," Leilani said softly to the two of them.

@XXXIwolf @Am2aM

Bluetail.jpg

Adonia jumped, not expecting to be noticed, especially that quickly. She then sighed and poked her head out from behind the tree, looking at the one who had noticed her scent before the others had even said anything, she observed each and every one that was there..

@XXXIwolf @Mistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back