The Smiling Bowl (OOC Talk) [Chrysanthemum Petals in Rain]

Oh, what is going on here. >.> <.<

Curious cat is lurking, until the play schedule is defined at least.

Also, zomg hi!!

Feantari said:
Oh, what is going on here. >.> <.<
Curious cat is lurking, until the play schedule is defined at least.

Also, zomg hi!!
Curious cat is not allowed to be lurking.

Curious cat is curious.

Lurking cat is lurking.

THOSE ARE THE RULES! CURIOUS CAT MAY NOT LURK.

[Curious U Lurking] cat my be both Curious and Lurking. (Is there a better Union symbol in the ANSI keyset?)

Speaking of playtimes, How does saturday afternoon if jessie doesn't work, and saturday night if she does? and is this going to be every week or biweekly?

Leaning towards a morning 11-1pm ish start time slot. We want weekly or biweekly with possibly longer sessions?

Should we have a section of the forum set up for fictions about our characters? I was thinking it might be nice if folks wrote a short piece about any interesting backstory their character might have. It would help us get to know each other's characters better.

kmmarsh said:
Should we have a section of the forum set up for fictions about our characters? I was thinking it might be nice if folks wrote a short piece about any interesting backstory their character might have. It would help us get to know each other's characters better.
I can request that subforums be made. A sub-forum for fictions would probably work out well. Beyond that, a Character sub-forum might be a good idea (Where we would post all of our sheets).

I would like to know what people think make sense as sub-forums. I will request them all at once so as not to have to bug the mods with it repeatedly. :-P

...that, and it's fairly difficult to continue doing appeals, as I start to run out of ideas. >.>

kmmarsh said:
Tin cans? Oh, no. I only have aluminum. :)
Please note. Users who do not upgrade to Tin cans from their outdated aluminum cans will begin experiencing problems on April 1st, 2010, as we cease support for this item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

NoisyCricket said:
kmmarsh said:
Please note. Users who do not upgrade to Tin cans from their outdated aluminum cans will begin experiencing problems on April 1st, 2010, as we cease support for this item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Pursuant to this change, the following string types will be supported with the new Sn-Standard: 1mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm, 3mm, 5mm, .25 in, and .1 in.

If you have a non-compatible string format, we suggest you upgrade immediately.

Zoronos said:
NoisyCricket said:
kmmarsh said:
Pursuant to this change, the following string types will be supported with the new Sn-Standard: 1mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm, 3mm, 5mm, .25 in, and .1 in.

If you have a non-compatible string format, we suggest you upgrade immediately.
Requirements must be specified in consistent units, please revise. Are there base material requirements or will both plated steel and aluminum be permitted? Acceptable plating thicknesses?

Feantari said:
Requirements must be specified in consistent units, please revise. Are there base material requirements or will both plated steel and aluminum be permitted? Acceptable plating thicknesses?
Steel is not in the design documents, also, the technology is just not well-used. I recommend pushing off steel-based cans until the next release, when we can research further.

Had a question regarding an idea I had for a fiction to give my character a little background. Anyone have any suggestions for what the Rokugani equivalent of a bully stealing a kid's lunch money might be? Robert suggested stealing a toy, which would work, but begs the question, what kind of toys do Rokugani kids play with?

Crane
JapaneseDoll-B.jpg

Everyone else
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back