The Slime Quest - OOC

Archene

Keeper of Balance
Here you can discuss everything related to Slime Quest! (And more, though keep it more on slime quest... else you shall force me to make an ooc thread, for non-slime quest talk.)

This is my first attempt at interactive fiction, but I do plan on keeping updates coming as long as there is a public watching. While it is stated (somewhere) that I plan on updating it every 2 days as long as there are 3 votes, for this first week, I will be making daily updates and will possibly keep them daily until the end of the month!

In any case, welcome to Slime Quest. I hope you enjoy your stay. Join us and comment! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Nem, @CharmyPie, @SachiGrl and @snowy raven for voting~ The next text is already up.

Feel free to comment around here any thoughts you have for the future of the slime! Though I have thoughts about certain things that will be found out... probably, it is always good to know what you wish to see!

(And sorry for the delay for the post, I suddenly noticed that I don't live on GMT! Alright, I suddenly noticed faaaar too late I didn't live on GMT. May all of you before me. *kowtows*)

I'll be making another post tomorrow, but wow people. How can everyone keep making different votes? >.<

(And who said anything about goblins?! :o  @Nem)

Huh? I mean, if they don't exist, that's cool.

But if there's any goblins outside, I'd beat 'em up if I were a slime, y'know? 

@Archene

When I saw that this was the place to discuss the future of Slimy, the first thing that popped up into my head was to split itself so that it will pile up and make a tower tall enough to reach the heavens where a mysterious something is lingering in the clouds.

When I saw that this was the place to discuss the future of Slimy, the first thing that popped up into my head was to split itself so that it will pile up and make a tower tall enough to reach the heavens where a mysterious something is lingering in the clouds.

That might take a while! But who knows, you might get there if everyone cooperates.

I'm having problems with the site in general lol

I've been trying to log in for the past three days and this is the first time I actually did 

I'm having problems with the site in general lol

I've been trying to log in for the past three days and this is the first time I actually did 

Damn. x.x I'm glad you've been able to, though the site seems to be down sporadically as well, so it might just be lack of luck.

The site itself is extremely laggy on my computer in any case, up to a whole minute even for a post editing prompt to appear after I click on edit. x.x Even longer for a post on my last story post x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. x.x I'm glad you've been able to, though the site seems to be down sporadically as well, so it might just be lack of luck.

The site itself is extremely laggy on my computer in any case, up to a whole minute even for a post editing prompt to appear after I click on edit. x.x Even longer for a post on my last story post x.x

I've been online for a few hours now...it's getting better! I hope your case improves too 

Oh, dunno if you heard. In the support threads, the mods say that the lag is due to the database they're transferring over. It should clear up in a few days and be the speedy rpn you always remembered ovob

Oh, dunno if you heard. In the support threads, the mods say that the lag is due to the database they're transferring over. It should clear up in a few days and be the speedy rpn you always remembered ovob

I haven't checked but seeing the 'transferring to a remote database' messages gave me the idea any problem I might find for now is temporary and on its way to be solved. :3

@snowy raven Yes, you were the tie breaker! xD

I should be making my post in a few hours~ then back to daily posts~

...And I now also hope that there are changes to the text editor... because a simple control+Z deleted over an hour of text... simply because I decided to write directly here because of the tables...

:'(

The post will be delayed for another hour or a while longer than the usual delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back