• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Sinner's Creed - CS

Noble Scion

Lover of Lewd and Space
OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-sinners-creed-ooc.334802/
Main Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-sinners-creed.334799/

fill out the Character Sheet below if you want to be a part of the RP:
Also, please speak to me before making a Character Sheet, just to let me know you're:
A) Making one
B) Going to make one

~Scion's CS~
Name:
Laura Pastél

Nickname:
Lara
Appearance:
IMG_4125.jpg

Personality:
Laura is a fairly laid-back, athletic teenager, addicted to smoking as noone had ever told her otherwise and typically does whatever she wants, used to it at this point. She's used and feels safer on her own, but her subconscious has a bit of a kinder nature. She is uncomfortable around people and has never really paid much attention to them unkess they were very close, were threatening her or needed help. She is still struggling to come to term with sins since they started attacking her two years ago when she came of age
History/background:
Like/dislikes:
Strengths/weaknesses: (these can be anything from "motivational to others" to "dislikeable")
Capabilities: (e.g. Medical experience, Fighting experience, musical professional etc.)
Relationships: (If any)
Sin:
Harmed others, stealing, left people to die
Sin appearance:
IMG_4167.JPG

Theme:

Other:

~CS~
Name:

Nickname: (If any)

Appearance: (any type of picture is good)

Personality: (preferably not completely insane) (try to make it a bit realistic)

History/background:

Like/dislikes:

Strengths/weaknesses: (these can be anything from "motivational to others" to "dislikeable")

Capabilities: (e.g. Medical experience, Fighting experience, musical professional etc.)

Relationships: (If any)

Sin: (at least one)

Sin appearance: (anything with red eyes, not necessarily Made of darkness) (can use a simple description, doesn't have to be long)

Theme: (optional)

Other:

Last edited:
118b47e90d8642621d008246a0be4636.jpg

Viktor Ivanov
Nickname: Hunter Dog

30 years old, 6', 210 lbs.

Personality: Viktor has complex personality. He is smart, calculative, cunning, and does things his way but if you pique his interest, he'll go all his way to protect and make sure you stay alive for his entertainment and own benefit.

History/background: Viktor was born in the suburbs somewhere North and was orphaned at a young age. Lived on the streets until his teenage years where a wealthy man took interest in him and made him one of his men. He did illegal works and delivered drugs around North. When he reached his 20, he was sent to the South to handle a job where he goes missing. There was no information about him and thought to be dead. But after five years, a nickname "Hunter Dog" the best man to hire to hunt and dispose of someone, was known in the underground world.

Dislikes: Stupid people, sweet scents, loud noises.

Strengths: He can always think of things to handle whatever situation he is in.
Weaknesses: He hates being touched and opening to other people.

Capabilities: He's excellent with military weapons and hand to hand combat. He can perform first aids like taking out a bullet and stitching wounds.

Relationship: Gramps - the man who thought him how to fight when he goes missing.

Sin: Theft, physical assault, and murder

S I N
544d924bc7f082ef2fcd97e3ada914b6.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 313390

Viktor Ivanov
Nickname: Hunter Dog

30 years old, 6', 210 lbs.

Personality: Viktor has complex personality. He is smart, calculative, cunning, and does things his way but if you pique his interest, he'll go all his way to protect and make sure you stay alive for his entertainment and own benefit.

History/background: Viktor born from Russia was orphaned at a young age. Lived on the streets until his teenage years where a wealthy man took interest in him and made him one of his men. He did illegal works and delivered drugs around Russia. When he reached his 20, he was sent to the country to handle a job where he goes missing. There was no information about him and thought to be dead. But after five years, a nickname "Hunter Dog" the best man to hire to hunt and dispose of someone, was known in the underground world.

Dislikes: Stupid people, sweet scents, loud noises.

Strengths: He can always think of things to handle whatever situation he is in.
Weaknesses: He hates being touched and opening to other people.

Capabilities: He's excellent with military weapons and hand to hand combat. He can perform first aids like taking out a bullet and stitching wounds.

Relationship: Gramps - the man who thought him how to fight when he goes missing.

Sin: Theft, physical assault, and murder

S I N
View attachment 313399
perfect, accepted. this also brought up a good point for me to deduce.. Where on earth is the RP taking place? xD
I have no idea, I guess just in some made up place. Do you mind replacing Russia just with "the north" or something? Sorry for the trouble, my bad

WIP - p.s please tell me if there's anything I need to fix~

✿ Xii ✿
✿ Centrella ✿

2127jv4.jpg
Sin is ugly, yet beautiful.
Xii

"It's a shame..."

• Name: Arvan Centrella
    Nickname/alias: 'Xii'
    Pronunciation: (•See

• gunna fill dis out (also, I hope it's okay to add a little more info..?)

✿ Sin
2vwe0bp.jpg
Bleep boop stuff.

2vwe0bp.jpg
Bloop!

Last edited:
Name: Mark D. Layfair

Nickname: Lafayette

Appearance:
Lafayette.jpg

Personality:
Two years can change a man. Two years of losing loved ones, two years of trust being broken, two years fighting the demons on the inside and out in the world. You learn not to speak to others, ignore them and if they know what's good for 'em they'll ignore you to. Don't get attached. No one is long for this world, not even yourself. But be thankful for everyday, every passing moment you are alive there is a chance this hell will pass.

History/background:
Before the sins, he was a solider in the army. He had a wife and son, with a daughter on the way. He'd just come back from a tour overseas when it all happened. At the time he was on a plane heading back to the states. When they landed everything was still normal. That night he rode a bus with many others. It was raining. At one point, after he'd dozed off, the bus came to a halt. The driver thought he hit something, came out of nowhere, wasn't sure what it was. Some went down to check, there were screams and then blood splattering across the windows. The rain washed it away but it was there, staring at those on the bus. His first encounter with a sin beast. Things happened weeks passed, he'd seen more death here then overseas. When he finally reached his home. He found only bloodstains, it had been looted days ago, but he knew, he could feel that his wife and son were gone.

Likes: Cold food, he'll heat things up but it's better to eat it cold if you can.

Dislikes: Loud noises, being around others.

Strengths: Surviving, quick decision maker

Weaknesses: Still human, children

Capabilities: Formal military training

Relationships:
None

Sin: Multiple murders

Sin appearance: Most take after the ones he's killed

Theme: WIP

Other: WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back