• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the silver riders

Kainsmotive

Kaldon Marrow was good at what he did,and that was slaying vampires,he was young in the game at age 18 his parents were killed by vampire while he was young. Kaldon was riding along smoking a cigar,riding into town looking for recruits for his posse,he goes into a bar and smiles at the potential slayers,he walks up to the bar "your best brew my good man" the man looks at the man that towered above him at 6,2 with long raven black hair,he gets him his brew and looks at the man in front of him "my good sir what brings you to this town",Kaldon looks at the man "recruits,i slay vampires and am paying well for it",he looks around at the shocked faces "any takers".

A young woman walked up to them, past the shocked faces. She had light blonde hair, and sun kissed skin, her eyes were an icy blue. She was 18 year old Ishani Zada. "As long as you don't have restrictions on the types of people you're...recruiting, I'd like to join up." she says. People didn't know her in this town, or really any town for that matter. She traveled around, killing vampires when she could, but never making herself someone to remember very well. She didn't share her past and she knew she would not be missed if she was killed. It made it so she had nothing to lose, and that made her an even better vampire hunter.

Kaldon looks the girl over and smiles "well little lady,i am not one to judge as long as you can handle yourself"he looks at the bartender and smirks seeing his fangs,he slowly pulls out a revolver and shoots the bartender in the heart watching him turn to ash,he smiles saying a number "41" before looking at her "15 dollars a day,maybe more depending on the job",the sheriff comes in looking at Kaldon,then at the ashes,he smirks throwing him the money he earned for doing so,"follow my orders to the letter,and ill get you home safe",he looks at her with a grin offering her a drink in the process.

She takes the drink and raises it as sort of a toast. "I can't promise I'll follow every order exactly, but I'll try my hardest." she says with a slight wink before throwing back the drink. She sets the glass down on the bar. She had needed the money, and this had seemed like a good way to earn it. Instinctively her hand went to her side where she always kept one of her guns. "Sow hen do we officially start? Or have we already begun?" she asks with a slight smile.

Keldro smirks,he knew he would like this girl,and that she was right for the job "what do you know about El Paso little lady" ,he frowns at his unprofessional conversation "names Kaldon by the way"he looks at her, wondering her name,but really didn't care because in this business you get close people die,he gets another drink looking at the sheriff grinning "you boys need a job too",the deputies nod knowing in a way they were gonna be keeping the law.

"El Paso? Not much I haven't been out that way yet though I've been working my way there. I have heard that they've had a vampire problem. Is that true?" she asks, getting another drink. She couldn't help glancing at the deputies, and then back to Kaldon. "I'm Ishani by the way." she adds. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually given her name to someone, it felt strange to say it.

He looks at Ishani,smiling at her name but also uncomfortable knowing she could die any day "yes its bad,20,000 dollars bad"everyones jaws drop as they heard the number and beg him for a job,"spots taken" ,everyone backs off as he shows his revolver and he walks out as he beckons his new posse.

She raised her eyebrows in suprise, but showed no other emotion. She couldn't help but smile a little as they left the bar. "$20,ooo huh? Now that's an awfully big job. It's just the two of us?" she asks. She didn't know him well enough to know his skill though by the way he carried himself she was sure he had a fair amount of skill. "I think I like those odds." she adds with a slight smirk.

"he looks at her for a little bit,trying to read her,he gets some bills out and beckons her to come with him to the gun store,he enters with authority "i want to buy everything" ,the shopkeeper looks at him with his eyes wide "bank robbery or murder",Kaldon lauphs "no friend slaying"the man calms down and counts the bills that were handed to him,he looks at Ishani "pick whatever you want",the man starts handing him gun after gun and smirks at the lady with a smirk "should i get her a pee shooter,Kaldon looks at her gun "no something heavier".

Ishani couldn't stop herself from giving the man a cold smile. "Yes...a pee shooter." she says and walks over to where some of the bigger guns were. She looked at all of them, there was only one she didn't recognize. She picked one up, it was fairly large and it was a large caliber gun. She handled it with ease and then pointed it at the shop keeper momentarily before setting it down on the counter in front of him. "I think I like this one...as my first one at least." she says simply and then turns back to look at some of the other guns, trying to choose ones she was familiar with and that would actually be useful to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back