• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shining Golden Boy Role-Play (Original RP)

aresrme

Long ago there was a boy named Kurai Kazunaki although, legend has it there would be a boy with shining hair with golden color and would have great power. Seeing as though he lived with the king and the queen knowing this they weren't married yet but, they were working on it.

Kurai begins to look at the Lord of Darkness as he begins his decent towards him causing a vibrations of earthquakes beginning to happen causing the land to be broken up as kurai begins to block his attack only to be struck with his power to force him out of his sleep. "Damn What the hell just happened.....where are the maids....I need one of the maids here now...or the guardsman!!...anyone!"

This would be the start of the great war though but, it wouldn't start just yet....considering there is still peace in the world.

(Need someone to play as Master Therion or otherwise known as his fake name Master cane. I need someone to play as the Young king and the young queen. And more. But, otherwise let's all have some fun though. You can be original as well. This starts medieval but is leans more fantasy. Kurai's Two Maids are called Shiraka and Matsuko)

(The Dragon's aren't really in action yet so it wouldn't be necessary. Usually a guard would come in and make sure Kurai is safe)

aresrme said:
(The Dragon's aren't really in action yet so it wouldn't be necessary. Usually a guard would come in and make sure Kurai is safe)
Can't you get your friends on this too?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saying you could play as the Guard first. Later on we can add more people to the role-play that are needed. This is what we call Multiple Characters. I've done it before and I'm still doing it anyway.

That is what I mean.

aresrme said:
I'm saying you could play as the Guard first. Later on we can add more people to the role-play that are needed. This is what we call Multiple Characters. I've done it before and I'm still doing it anyway.
That is what I mean.
Yeah...I don't do multiple characters

There's always room for to try. I know you may not want to do it but, that is it least how the role-play starts.

That is what I mean.

aresrme said:
There's always room for to try. I know you may not want to do it but, that is it least how the role-play starts.
Why don't you do it...you seem to always do that

Not always marcus. I'll do it if the role-play asks for it but, that's about it. If it's a huge universe than yeah....but, like I said the dragon arc isn't here yet so dragons or dragon warriors wouldn't make sense at this point.

aresrme said:
Not always marcus. I'll do it if the role-play asks for it but, that's about it. If it's a huge universe than yeah....but, like I said the dragon arc isn't here yet so dragons or dragon warriors wouldn't make sense at this point.
How many times do I have to remind you NOT to use my real name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back