• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Shell of which Remains of the Human Mind

@arialc May I steal subject Two and put up my character tomorrow? (It's getting late and I've already made 3 character's in the past hour and a half, both more detailed than necessary for a casual rp aha)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to join but I always seem to use someone innocent for these things. I'd like to mix it up...(>u>) If I may ask, how lengthy would you prefer paragraphs to be? I am starting to try to make my posts larger and I'd like to know what this borderline would be.

Usually around atleast 3 Sentences, but I like one and a half paragraphs. For the characters, make them more fluxuated please.

arialc said:
Usually around atleast 3 Sentences, but I like one and a half paragraphs. For the characters, make them more fluxuated please.
I think I can so that in an RP like this. Thanks

I'm really interested in Subject Ten and that's because I'm planning on using a character that deserves to be tortured like this. No one that would be innocent. I really like to use insane characters in insane situations like this and see what happens. Heh heh. ( :P )(B')(>u>)

Yes. I figure most people will look at this like the person will go insane but what I would think as the person could become more brave as in these experiments they'll face their fears. It could make people become more aware of their surroundings as well. By the way, are we allowed to use more than one character because I want to make Tiny Tim mute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back