• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shadowlands Spectating Chat

I just realized some things.

1. I have a wolf character [they're a wolfwere, a wolf who can turn into a human], and there is a Beast Master here.
2. All of the characters around my character, are female. An all lady party + that one wolf guy

13ae1ec29663d23e3ffa88036c2596b6-d7823dq.jpg
Mirvada could just hear the noisy sounds of people all around him. From what Mirvada had heard he felt that these people also were recently teleported to this crazy place. Also from what he heard that falcon that he saw before wasn't just a random falcon flying through the area it was most likely a companion of the people making the noise.
Mirvada couldn't help but feel a jolt of happiness come to him as he thought about the prospect of meeting friends.
He slowly started to move from tree to tree trying to use the least amount of energy as possible. But he couldn't keep moving slowly he wanted to meet these people quickly and unconsciously he started to move at a faster pace.
Eventually Mirvada could see the people he was looking for and moved to a closer tree in the area.
Mirvada noticed what he thought was a human, a human with odd ears, a elf from what he could tell and a small tree which was moving. Something was definitely odd about this group, but Mirvada dropped from the tree and into their view and bowed while saying in a deep but hyperactive voice.

"You can call me Mirvada and who might you all be"
DVationz DVationz August August @TenshuZninja Melon Bomb Melon Bomb

I don't know if you saw my last post but you're in the forests with Kiba, Ikasia, Zihn, and Drevis. You wouldn't see the falcon, nor the others who are in a totally different region.

I just realized some things.

1. I have a wolf character [they're a wolfwere, a wolf who can turn into a human], and there is a Beast Master here.
2. All of the characters around my character, are female. An all lady party + that one wolf guy
Now now, just cause you're the only guy in the group (excluding Serena's falcon) that doesn't mean you can attempt to start a harem XD

So I just realized I had a flaw [above many] with my character.

I said 19.

But he is a wolf who can turn into a human, so wouldn't I needed to put his age in dog years??? @.@ and then convert it into human years??
You know what?
That's just life now, its too late--

I have an actual fear that your character will kill my character the moment he edges just a little to close to her bird XD
Hey, you try to eat him, she'll probably try to kill you. I wouldn't be surprised if you lose the tip of an ear fairly quickly XD

Hey, you try to eat him, she'll probably try to kill you. I wouldn't be surprised if you lose the tip of an ear fairly quickly XD

This is fair, gotta respect a lady's bird. Can't just go around eating a lady's falcon can we now? That is just rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back