The Seven Seraphim

red%20eyes%20necklaces%20simple%20background%20anime%20girls%20white%20background%20black%20hair%20original%20characters_www.wallmay.net_64.jpg

Name: Eren Izohaya

Race: Nephilim

Personality: Eren is a fun, creative, and sometimes antisocial person when it comes to people who aren't already close. She can easily shut her own emotions off, but is much more lively during times that she doesn't. She enjoys drawing, drinking coffee, cooking, drinking coffee, eating, writing, and can be very flirtatious at times. Eren is attracted to women more then men, but is willing to date a man. She's nervous around people she finds attractive, and around strangers in general. Eren fears losing friends, family, her life, any pencils that are on her, and especially is afraid of losing her crystal. She is also afraid of the dark, and being alone, but her crystal reportedly 'keeps her company'...

History: Eren grew up in Beaumont, Texas. Her mother, who she doesn't remember, was an angel named Erein, who fell into a forbidden love with a human. The two secretly visited each other a lot, however a demon at the time was threatening the entirety of the angels, and Erein had to fight. Erein never returned from the war, which left her lover a drunkard and a lone father to Eren, who was given the crystal before Erein left. They weren't poor though, because Erein also had given all of her money to her father, Tomoya Izohaya, due to Erein having lived amongst humans as a scout of sorts at times. She went to school, getting flying colors, however her worst subject was Math, the bane of all student's existence. Eren graduated from highschool and hasn't entered college yet, as she is saving up money to be sure she can make it through college and life at the same time. Her crystal glows from time to time, and to the angels, it is some sort of beacon. When an angel is close, it will faintly call them towards her, and no one knows what it means. Yet.

Power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Kiss , her eyes glow green when she kisses the target. (Because I mean, normal Healing would be way too boring, am I right?)

Weapon: N/A , she doesn't have any weapon she can summon or any she carries with her, but if she somehow progresses in power she may be able too later.

Jewelry: (Picture above) Her crystal that is tied to the string around her neck was a gift from her mother, and Eren refuses too part with it. No one knows why Eren is so attracted to it, or why it was given too her, but Eren doesn't seem to care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, another bisexual angel! (My character also prefers women over men, not that she realizes it. I should probably add that to my post...)

Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Ok, I am going to be controlling two characters then.

images

Name: Neserin Lister

Race: Nephilim

Personality: Neserin is ussually easy going, but he is a hot head and can not stop if he see's something as wrong, and he always puts himself down thinking he is not doing his best. He is very selfish because as a child he was taught to be selfless, and as a way to rebel he know acts selfish all the time... but he goes back and gives to the people he is rude to because of it.

At a young age, he was also taught to do whatever he could to win a fight. so he is remorseless when it comes to fighting, this sometimes comes to trouble him when he roughhouses with friends because he always ends up hurting them.

History:Neserin was born in a church, lived in a church, fled from a church. He was always told to not be the one whom has the first peice or take the first sip, wait for everyone else then do as you want. It drove him crazy and he made very little friends there because of it, that is when he ran away and was caught by a man, he did not know this man but the man taught him things about himself. and he grew into the man he was today. Except know he has a large pendant that is inside of his skin in his back. no one notices it but its there.

Power:http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Condition

Weapon:

LP0142_1_.png

Jewelry:

basking_draca_for_money_luck_anne_stokes_jewelry_1024x1024.jpg

TenbinNoLaDeaIkusaMegamiMemoria6001708196.jpg

Name: Helena "Lena" Damphers

Personality:(Can be done later)

History:(Can be done later)

Angel Rank: Longinus

Power: Soul Manipulation

Weapon:

1st Form​

Apophysis_Orb_VI_by_Gibson125.jpg

2nd Form

scythe.jpg

HatsuneMiku6001768960.jpg

Sariel6001152688.jpg

Jewelry:

Q2432-black-diamond-earrings-white-diamond-earrings-jewelry.jpg

Do I take that as a yes? Hehe...

Ayways, Mr. Red-Dragon Emperor, I request permission to make these two Nephilim/half-angel characters who are waaay more human than angel, to the point where they're just humans at the beginning. They appear next arc, as members of the JSDF or Police who investigate the whole thing with this hotel and accidentally discover the whole thing with angels and demons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back