• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Seven Paths of Fate [Closed]

Stickdom

I’m a fixer. I fix broken things. It’s what I do.
The Cards TellYou aren't sure how you ended up here, but you know it's not something you would normally do. Times are hard and a fortune teller seemed as good as any way to determine your future. Seems you weren't alone in that thought. There are six others gathered around her table tonight. She talks to each of you in turn, discussing your lives, their pleasures and issues. She leans back and smiles, and you can almost taste the metal of the gold fillings on her teeth in that cheshire grin.

You should have walked away then as the lights dimmed on their own.
But you stayed.

You should have walked away when the smoke of her cigarette formed swirling shapes behind her head.
But you stayed.

You should have walked away when she passed around that deck of cards and you swore you felt an electric shock as you took your card from the top.
But you stayed.

She never looked at them as far as you can tell. She told you that each one was your destiny. That there were times ahead that would call for strength and cunning and magic, and that you had been chosen.
Chosen for what, she could not say.

The Ruling King. The Lucky Clown. The Lonely Fisherman. The Wandering Sage. The Fleeing Dreamer. The Warrior Savage. The Broken Healer.

Which fate did you choose? Or rather, which fate chose you?​

And So The Journey Begins...
| OOC Thread | IC Thread | CS Thread | The Fates |

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back