• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Seven Deadly Sins: The New Era

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
{[Please do not post until the roleplay begins]}

"So... like..." Circules and his sacred treasure, Hekatonkheires, were trailing along with the rest of the seven deadly sins. Heka had pulled out a bag of roasted potatoes from inside its mouth, and tugged open the strings that sealed it shut, "Where are we right now?" he continued, accepting a roasted potato from Heka before the sacred treasure pulled another out and munched on it, "It's about nearing evening, I think... Will we continue on in the night?" Circules took a bite into the roasted potato. Walking in this forested valley, he wasn't quite sure which direction they were headed towards anymore after all the winding, sloping paths they had taken.

Maltio's legs was getting a bit tired, but he didn't really mind walking. The wind was calm, the breeze was cold too. It seems too peaceful for a normal day. "So where are we even going, Circules-senpai? To a village? A kingdom? Please do tell." the unknown gendered guy/girl asked, curious about the destination of the group. She remembers the group name, The Seven Deadly Sins, and the participants of the groups as well. But he couldn't recall meeting them or what happened the day he met them. Neither can she remember how she got involved into this group. It's a small curse he had, it's so small that she couldn't even remember how he received the curse. She sighs, before continuing on the walk.

@Otakuyaki

Last edited by a moderator:
Sire looked up at Maltio. "We're going to a village," he told everyone. And no, we should stop somewhere. Good question, Circules." He looked up at the sky. Out of boredom, he started to slowly count the stars. He wondered if he should ever tell people who he really was. No. They wouldn't accept him. They would make him an outcast. A fugitive, even...

"So, where should we go? After this village I mean," He said as he turned around and faced the group, while walking backwards, oblivious to what might be behind him.

"I'm don't know about you guys, but after this, maybe I'll go home..." Circules replied in the back, finishing up his potato before taking another from the bag Hekatonkheires held open for him, "There's nothing much going on. We may be knights but we've been sent on such boring missions." the man yawned, before he continued eating. At this rate, they might just get lumped in with knights on border patrols...

"What'll you lot do after this?" Circules turned to the other sins with him at the moment.

@Nerdyy

Otakuyaki said:
((It wasn't Hekatonkheires that was talking, but Circules. Hekatonkheires doesn't possess the ability to speak, although it can think rather complexly.))
"I'm don't know about you guys, but after this, maybe I'll go home..." Circules replied in the back, finishing up his potato before taking another from the bag Hekatonkheires held open for him, "There's nothing much going on. We may be knights but we've been sent on such boring missions." the man yawned, before he continued eating. At this rate, they might just get lumped in with knights on border patrols.
(Oh, okay... I'm dumb. o-o)

Maltio flinched for a second, before answering the question. "Well... I don't really have anywhere to go, not that I can remember where to go though. I think I'll just be following one of you." she answered, as she dawdled around. "Are you sure we're not lost? I heard some bad things happen around these parts♪~" joking around. Sire was strangely walking backwards, he tapped his shoulder for a short while before asking a small question. "Why are you walking backwards? I was only kidding, there's no monsters around here, or at least to my knowledge."

@Nerdyy @Chayliel @Otakuyaki @Elikacheese @National

"To talk to you, but still be walking, of course! I like to look at people when I talk to them." He looked around at everyone, his eyes starting and stopping at Maltio. Something seems a bit... strange. What is it, though? Are we... Oh no! Are we missing someone? he though as he then went into a mental breakdown, visible from the outside. Who was it? He could see everyone, as far as he was concerned.

@EXPMIRACLE @Chayliel @Otakuyaki @Elikacheese @National

"Are you alright, Sire?" Circules and Heka grabbed the last two roasted potatoes out of the bag before Hekatonkheires swallowed the bag again, storing it inside itself for later use.

Maltio looked back to the road and continued the walk. It's been a while since he's had a nice walk in a forest, most of the time he would get ambushed by bandits or even feral beasts. She did fear the safety of the villagers on the destination. "Should I send in some illusions to go on ahead?" Mal asked, as she readied his power.

@Nerdyy @Chayliel @Otakuyaki @Elikacheese @National

"Wh-Who's missing?!" He yelled. He was not alright. There was a person missing. "We're missing a person!" The boy yelled again as he froze. A tree off in the distance, behind the group, was cut straight through. Sire looked at the tree with an immense amount of anger. He pushed through the group, only to see a man running towards them, seemingly yelling at them.

No. It wasn't a man. In fact, it wasn't even an adult. The person, now identified as a young girl was running straight at Sire. "Siretan Kilenia! You better run!" She yelled.

3DKLGlv.jpg

Sire looked at her, not amused at all.
"Ha! Like that'll happen."

In a millisecond, the girl striked at him, but the attack was immediately stopped when Sire
grabbed the sword. "Hi!" He said, jokingly, as his hand became a massive shadow that punched the girl back more than a few feet.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you behind. If you just stayed there you would've been fine!" Sire yelled at the girl. There seemed to be some sort of sibling-esque rivalry going on, yet it was clear that they weren't siblings.

@EXPMIRACLE @Chayliel @Otakuyaki @Elikacheese @National

(Someone was missing (You), which made Sire freak out. You can arrive and almost kill the girl somehow if you like. It'd be a nice way to introduce you and the girl.)

(Don't ever think I wouldn't acknowledge whether or not you were here <3 We need everyone to officially start off.)

(okay...)

Lailah was at a shrine, that she so called "created" as she prayed to the gods, with lots of donations. "Dear gods, and goddess of this world, and realm, accept my offering" Lailah said as she prayed, and moved 5 plates of fruit in front of the statue. She looked up, at looked at the direction where the entrance was located. "I swear if they come here busting the doors, around a few minutes I would be so unhappy" Lailah said as she sighed, and resumed praying.

After a few moment of praying Lailah sighed, as she walked out of the shrine, and downstairs, since she knew that the others were nearby. When she took a couple of steps, she saw what was happening, and did carefully to hid. "I might well rid a corpse" Lailah muttered, as she raised her hand, as a bunch of paper formed up into a phoenix that is longer than her palm, and wings that are just above Lailah's head. "Phoenix Strike!" Lailah yelled, as she did a throwing, as the phoenix flew at the girl on a speed of light, and on impact it'll explode.

@Nerdyy

The impact did enough, then it exploded, and flew the girl back more than a few yards. "NO, STOP!" Sire yelled. He seemed to not want to hurt the girl, but the girl wanted to hurt him. "Kill her, and you get an even worse fate! You won't know what it will be like to die quickly, and I will BE SURE OF THAT!" He was angry at Lailah. That bit was clear. Sire ran over to the girl, and tended to her burns.

@Elikacheese

"Very well then I will just tend to my shrine, but do not bring any fight on this area" Lailah said, revealing herself, as she turned around, and started to walk slowly to her shrine. "Oh well my mistake this shrine, might as well be burning by the time they enter in" Lailah said muttering to herself, as she went to room with the statue of the gods, and goddesses.

@Nerdyy

"Do you lot understand any of this?" Circules was in the background, muttering his question towards Asher and Gelios. He'd thought Asher would have stepped in by now but even Gelios was being silent. His attention shifted from Lailah, who was returning to her makeshift shrine, to the holy knight who was attending to the injured female, "Are you fine over there? Or do you need any help?" Hekatonkheires made a little noise in the background as he responded to his masters offer, its head growing to an enormous size as it opened its mouth wide, revealing sharp rows of teeth as it made a cute gurgling noise from the back of its throat.

@Nerdyy

Gelios meanwhile, was dilly dallying behind the group. He thought he saw somethig shiny, and his greedy curiosity forced him to check. However, all he found was an annoying flock of chickens. After a moment or two, he finally catches up with the group, seeing a girl get tossed around by one of the others.

"By the way, I call dibs on anything she has after you kill her!"

@Nerdyy @Elikacheese @Chayliel @Otakuyaki

"It's great that we're tending to an injured... stranger..." Circules's voice trailed off uncertainly as he spoke, looking up at the streaks of light in the distance. The sun had already set, and now night was just about upon them, "The last signs of sunlight are about to disappear... We're wasting time praying and dawdling." They were supposed to reach a nearby village before nightfall, but now they were stuck in a forested, twisting valley, with the stars blocked out by the trees above them... It would be bad to traverse these parts at night, between how disoriented they would be and all the bandits and odd strangers that would come out. Hekatonkheires's mouth suddenly closed shut, prodding its master with its little stubbly arms, "Heka, what's wrong?" Circules picked up Hekatonkheires in his arms as he looked in the direction that his sacred treasure's plump arms were pointing. Lights flickered in the distance, bringing a grin to Circules's face. Is that a to- Wait. There aren't any towns in that direction. Upon closer inspection, the fires were growing larger and smaller as they moved about between the woods, flickering.

latest

"Hey, I'm going to leave for a moment. I'll catch up with you guys, or meet you guys there if I teleport to our destination... See ya." He informed them in a singsong tone as he ran off with Hekatonkheires between his arms towards the lights in the distance. Maybe they'll be bandits ... Circules was looking forward to a meal right about now, and he could feel Hekatonkheires salivate its lips with its tongue. If the other sins followed him, maybe he'd have to teleport these humans away to eat them in privacy... Or if he had the time, he could store them in Hekatonkheires... I'll deal with that later. He started humming excitedly as he approached the lights, his running coming to a stop, "Alright... gotta change... Heka!" he muttered to Heka under his breath, and the sacred treasure opened its mouth, allowing its master to pull out a cosmetic box it stored inside. Magical Item no. 187... Gaea Foundation! Circules's inner voice trembled with excitement. He'd been looking forward to this, eating he meant. Pulling out the boxes contents, he quickly swiped them across his face, and his body instantly changed. Eating one of the assassin knights of Marakia proved worthwhile, despite how badly she tasted. Coming forward to the group of humans, an elderly lady, hunching forward, appeared, holding a pink cosmetics box in her frail hands as a cute white dog came in trotting on all fours in front of her.

"I'm sorry... Would you mind sharing this fire with me?"

"Half of the time I wonder what to do" Lailah muttered, as she exited the shrine, as she walked around in the garden. "War this war that, I always wondered why I helped humans" Lailah said as she looked at a glass where a special seed that could make, all trees, and all premature plants bloom in the matter of seconds, but it was just a myth. Lailah looked at the cards in her hand, to see her previous life as a fortune teller which had gone to waste due to her head injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back