• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Serum

Nathan was working in his lab, still a little angry. None of his fellow scientists believed in him, nor did any of the media. They all treated it like a joke, like he hadn't done something incredible. Well, he'd prove them wrong. They'd see. Underneath his anger, there was some excitement, because one person was willing to hear him out. And she was a reporter, so if things went well, he'd finally be listened to.

Nathan created the serum, and held it up, gazing upon it. However, he bumped a shelf, and a tiny drop of another chemical fell in. This caused his serum to bubble up and boil over. It spilled all over him. In the span of about 10 seconds, Nathan went from an average sized human being, to becoming no bigger than a common house ant. And nobody knew he was here... Except... Panic flashed in his eyes as he thought to the reporter once more. She wouldn't even know he was here, the serum left no traces. The container it was in shrunk, as well did his clothes. His only hope was to somehow get her attention...

Rebecca checked her makeup in back view mirror one last time before climbing out from her new Lxus. She was from well family and was working for one most successful magazines, it was almost unbelievable that she was actually risking with her career for this scientist who was claiming that he has discovered an incredible formula. 'This better be worth my time....' Rebecca thought to herself as she walked into the building where the laboratory was supposed to be.

Her high heels made a clacking sound as she walked, from outside Rebecca was beautiful and seemed like a confident woman. She was always dressed in black suit that contained black knee length skirt that fitted her slender legs, white blues that was always exposing her pale feminine neck and collarbones and black jacket that gave her serious vibe. Rebecca's pitch black hair were pulled in tight, high ponytail, they were straight without the slightest wave. Rebecca's face was attractive too. Piercing green eyes, strong jawline and full lips that were covered by jungle red lipstick.

Woman sighed as she finally reached the laboratory and knocked on the door. No answer. She frowned and looked her watch, it was exactly the time of meeting. Rebecca knocked again, this time a bit harder. But there was no response. She frowned and checked if the door was locked, lucky for her it wasn't.

"Hello? is anyone here? My name is Rebecca Crimson, i came for the interview."

She spoke in her usual, strong, confident, yet womanly voice. Rebecca frowned when there was no response. She was ready to give up, she couldn't see anyone in the room.

Nathan looked down at his watch, and noticed the time. He knew the reporter would be here any moment, and he'd need her help if he ever wanted to escape this nightmare he found himself in. Looking around, he looked for anything that would get him to a higher vantage point. Unfortunately for him, his lab was fairly organized, and there was nothing he could use. Instead, he began making his way across the floor, noticing all the dirt that stood relatively similar in height.

It was about 5 minutes later, after strenuous walking, that Dr. Williams found himself near the door. And not a moment sooner, did he hear the thunderous knocks up above. He only hoped that he had left his lab unlocked, otherwise, he would be doomed to die of starvation.

Soon thereafter, he saw her attractive figure open the door, and while he wanted to admire her, she stepped right next to him, causing a massive earthquake, and almost blowing him away. However, getting back to his feet, he saw no other option then to climb the towering high heel. He just regretted his decision of wearing a black suit, as he blended in with her shoe perfectly. And so he began to climb..

Rebecca frowned, she couldn't believe her stupid decision of actually trusting a crazy scientist! She was furious. With an angry sigh woman walked out from the lab, not even noticing small man who was desperately holding onto her shoe. Rebecca quickly made her way to the car and climbed in driver seat, slumping her bag in passengers seat.

"What the hell was i thinking?"

Woman said while leaning her head against the wheel. Her eyes widened slightly when she noticed something very tiny move on her shoe, it even looked like a human....

"I'm going crazy...."

Rebecca murmured and started off the car. Not paying more attention to her shoes she started to drive. But luck just didn't seem to be on her side today. A huge traffic jam was blocking the highway to her apartment. A low curse left her red lips as she leaned against the seat. this day just didn't seem to go right for her at all. Annoyed woman pulled off her jacket and threw it at backseat, her fingers moved quickly as she undid few more buttons of her blouse, revealing her black bra and cleavage, woman had no idea that someone was actually watching all that so she didn't care one bit. Rebecca undid her hair and let them fall freely over her shoulders. Who cared if she looked like a mess? No one...Loud yells of drivers screaming at each other to move only made her even more pissed.

"Screw this...i need a cigarette...."

Rebecca said to no one particular as she grabbed her bag and took out pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Woman sighed, finally starting to relax when taste of her favorite cigarette filled her mouth. But just then she felt a slight pull on her tights. A bit taken aback from light ticklish sensation woman looked down at her lap. What she saw there almost made her drop the cigarette. There was a very tiny man standing on her leg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, Nathan found himself having a hard time climbing, with her constant movement making it difficult to keep a grip. But as she made her way to her car to drive. Suddenly, he saw her staring down at him, and he thought he was saved. But as she murmured that she was going crazy, he knew that she didn't actually believe he was there. He'd have to keep climbing, to get closer to her to be helped. Once again, he began to climb, and he had a slightly easier time, despite her leg needing to move for driving. The only time he thought he'd might fall off, was when she removed her jacket, as that took a lot of movement. But he managed, watching, amazed as he could see the woman's cleavage and bra. She obviously didn't know he was here, which in some ways, maybe was a good thing. But as she went to grab a cigarette, he found himself standing on the top of her leg. And he watched as she looked down in shock, finally noticing him.

For a moment Rebecca could only stare down at her lap, feeling dumbfounded and more than anything shocked. Her green eyes were wide as her mind tried to process what was going on. She blinked few times, but the little man was still there, even after she pinched herself to test if that was a dream the small human was still standing on her leg.

"Oh...God. Is this for real?"

She asked to no one particular, not really expecting little man to answer. The loud beeping and yelling of car's and their drivers snapped her out of her thoughts as she pressed the gas pedal and started to drive. Only few meters away she stopped her car again, just before the red light and looked down at the man in her lap.

"Can you speak, maybe? or am i really going insane....?"

She asked, not really feeling sure about herself anymore. Rebecca even dropped her cigarette on the rode, but that was already long forgotten as she looked down at man who was not bigger than an ant.

Nathan continued looking up at her, amazed that she was so shocked. I mean, perhaps it was a little insane to the average person, to see a tiny man standing before you. But considering what he had contacted her about, he would've expected more open mindedness. Granted, he didn't say what breakthrough he had made, but still. He could hear her ask, rather loudly to his ears, if this was for real. He was about to respond, when he realized she probably wouldn't be able to hear him from where he was standing. Suddenly, the jerking of the car moving forward made him fall over. Thankfully, he managed to stay on her leg, but that didn't make much difference. He needed to get higher. He once again heard her ask a question, this one more directly aimed at him, but he still couldn't answer. He saw her drop her cigarette, and return her gaze to him. However, when she moved the car forward again, he once again felt a jerk, and this time, he fell, all the way down to the car floor, beyond her field of vision.

When Rebecca stop't her car again the small man was gone. He had just disappeared into thin air. Woman looked around, but see him at all. 'Was i imagining things?' She asked to herself as she tried to search for the small guy.

"Um....Your still here?"

She asked, feeling flustered if what she saw was just an trick of her mind or reality. But then words the scientist told her came back to her. 'Oh God...' Suddenly everything clicked, the small man really was him! That's why she never found him when she was in the lab!

"Okay, don't panic. I don't know how but i will think of something...."

She said half to herself and half to little man who seemed to have disappeared or fallen down on the floor. Rebecca gasped a little when an idea came into her head. Quickly she grabbed her purse and searched for the phone. It took her some time to push past all the trash she had inside her bag, but soon enough she found her Iphone and carefully not to harm it put it down on the floor.

"Alright, try to get on the phone and type a message if you can..."

She said while turning her eyes back to road. She was careful with movements, she didn't want to kill him.

"I suppose of what you told me before it's the serum, right? I mean...How did this happen? And what about the effects, how long they last?"

Rebecca couldn't help but ask those questions, her green eyes were still fixed on rode as she spoke.

Nathan listened, and was thankful she finally realized what was going on. He could sense the panic in her, which was understandable, considering she didn't know everything that went along with this serum. He watched carefully as she lowered her phone to the floor, thinking about what to type out. He didn't have time to answer all her questions, so instead, he just decided to send a simple message. "I'm going to cling to your shoe until we get where you're going. Bring me up to your ear, and I'll tell you more then." And for now, that was all he needed to say. It took quite a bit of effort to get out every letter, because his weight was rather light, leaving it hard for him to actually just tap the buttons. He actually had to jump down on each letter, just to get it to go through. But when he was done, he did as he said he would. He got off of the phone, and went to her more idle foot, looking at the shoe, before grabbing and clinging to it. Things looked so different at this size, and there were a lot of things he wouldn't be able to do if he hadn't had the serum. But thankfully, along with incredibly increased endurance, he also got extra energy and strength. At least, enough so that he could survive at this size. Not that he planned to stay this size for much longer.

Rebecca looked down at her phone when she parked her car in the parking lot near her apartment complex. She turned off the engine and put the keys in her purse.

"Alright then...."

She murmured while picking up her phone and rereading the message. Quickly woman slipped off her shoes and picked them up, carefully not to harm Nathan. It didn't take long for her to spot him. Rebecca set her shoes down in her lap before taking out one of her earrings and bringing it to small man.

"Do you think that you can climb on that? So i can bring you closer...."

She said in rather quiet voice, she didn't know how loud she was supposed to speak.

"Just please try not to fall off...."

Nathan watched as she did things very carefully. He could feel the wind rush by him as she lifted her now empty shoes into the air. He thought for a second that he'd fall inside, but he managed to keep a grip. Finally landing in her lap, he then noticed her removing one of her earrings. She was saying something, but he couldn't quite understand it. If he had to guess, she was probably asking him to climb onto the earring, so she could take him up to her ear. And after making sure he wasn't going to fall, he began to climb onto the earring as she asked. He didn't plan on testing out his endurance quite yet.

Rebecca watched how tiny man climbed on her earring, a bit nervously she picked up the earring making sure that person sitting on it doesn't fall down. With a care she put the earring back in her ear.

"Can you please explain what is going on and how did this happen?"

She asked quietly, still not knowing how loud she was supposed to speak. Rebecca let her long smooth hair fall over her feminine shoulders to protect the man sitting on her earring from wind, which was rather harsh. With slow, rather robotic moves she leaned down and pulled back on her shoes. Woman moved even slower as she took her jacket and pulled it on.

"You alright there?"

She asked while carefully adjusting the sleeves and collar of the jacket. Rebecca buttoned up her shirt, suddenly realizing that tiny person was still a man. Rebecca's cheeks grew a bit pink at the thought that she almost undressed in front of him.

Nathan himself was a little nervous as she lifted the earring into the air. He wasn't sure about being this size, there being a lot of variables he couldn't test for easily. So for now, he just did his best to cling onto the earring, until it was finally replaced in her ear. Speaking up, to answer her question, his voice carried like as if he was sitting right next to her. "Well, I was working in my lab, preparing to meet with you, when I accidentally knocked an extra chemical into the mix. While I don't know if it'll have any additional side effects, it bubbled up my mixture, and it spilled all over me, shrinking me down to this size. I had not intended for myself to be the proof which showed that my breakthrough was real, but here I am." He finished, wondering what was going through her mind. In fact, he could almost see her brain, except for the natural ear stuff that was in the way. Hairs, wax, etc. "Yes, I'll be alright. If nothing else, if I begin to fall, I could probably catch one of your hairs before going too far." He stated. Then, almost instantly, it got a little hotter from where he was standing. While he couldn't see her face, he could feel the heat from her cheeks flushing. And he was almost certain this was due to her being a little loose with her clothing.

Rebecca nodded at man's words, she could clearly hear his voice. "Alright. But how long does the effect last for? I mean..You won't stay in this size for forever right?" She asked a bit nervous to hear the answer. Woman checked her looks one last time before opening the door. "Okay. Be ready, it's windy outside." She warned before climbing out from the car. Rebecca moved slowly as she locked the car and headed for the building she lived in. Her hair swayed in light breeze as she walked down the street. Cold weather cooled off her heated cheeks. Woman sighed a sight of relief as she opened the door and walked inside the building. She walked through fancy looking lobby, till reached the elevators. Rebecca looked around to make sure that no one was around before she spoke up. "You alright there?" Her voice was soft and she made sure to speak extra quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back