• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Selection

kari1299

Assbutts and Idjits!
Some rules before we start:

1) When you rp , it must be minimum 2 sentences when in group but if its in a date with one of the Royals then it must be minimum 5 sentences.

2)You may insult other characters but not the admin

3) You cant fight with other contestants or it will result in your elimination, unless the royals say otherwise

4) You must complete certain tasks that will be placed upon you

5) The Royals will ask you on dates, you can ask the Royals but have in mind not to be too pushy. It doesn't look well...and its quite annoying sometimes

6) There will be a room called The Parlor where most of the rp will take place, both ladies and sirs will interact with each other.

7) Have in mind that you are competing either for the prince or the princess therefore you cant have any other relationships with anyone else, it will result I you elimination

8) Not everything will be just as the Selection's series, some things will change

Any doubts or questions just pm me.

Do not comment here yet until The Selection start. Any off rp talk will be in the other section.

You will all have an instructor called Hilda she will be in charge of telling you your tasks, rules, announcements, get you ready etc. Any questions within character will be asked to her. She will be rped also by me and will be around most of the time. Also the apart from the prince and princess, there's the Queen, Selene and King Seren they will be around a few times and they are also great influences on the princess and prince's decisions, also rped by me.

*If you read all this write Salaam on the bottom of your CS :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back