The Secrets of a Deadly Virus (Info/OOC)

AGProject7347

Elder Member
The Deadly Virus (Info/OOC)

Here's the character sheet: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2290-The-Secrets-of-a-Deadly-Virus-(Character-Sheet)?p=64381#post64381

After three peaceful year with no wars, diseases, or natural disasters all ends now. A deadly virus named XT-Virus, makes the dead come back to life and crave flesh, engulfs North America. At first people believed that it was nothing more than a common cold, but after awhile people catched on and panic spread. That's when people started to ask the question, "Where did this virus come from?" But no one can answer, which angered people more. Thousands of U.S. soldiers are sent out to keep the panic at bay, but failed after two months. Now the U.S. is dead silent and cut off from the rest of the world. And the only way to survive this living nightmare is to fight through hords of zombies and get to the other side of the world, infection free. Now a group of random strangers finds out how difficult it will be. But what's going to be their most dangerous enemy? The zombies, or secrets about the virus?

And well start off in a small city of Florida. How we meet is up to you. Weapons are up to you, but you can't be an arsenal. Another thing, this was a big problem in the last zombie rp I had. Don't join if you know you'll be busy, or won't be on. In the last rp, everyone dropped in the first few days. I really don't want that for this rp. All OOC posts go here. And sorry for all the rules.

Rules

1. No godmodding.

2. No killing other characters without permission.

3. You may curse, we are getting attacked by zombies.

4. Age is no higher than 30 years old.

5. You may have romance, but nothing too detailed.

7. This isn't really a rule, but put, "I love zomebies." on your character application.

6. If you make two chracters only, make sure you keep up with both of them.

8. If you are not active after 3 days, you will be removed for the RP, and if you are going to be gone, let me know.

9. No on-liners, unless your talking to someone.

10. Grammar and spelling need to be decent.

11. If someone makes a mistake, be nice about it.

Have any question? Just ask.

Sounds like a cool rp but a few questions:

1) Would it be detrimental if i can only log on in the afternoon -around 3:00pm pacific- because I cant get on much at school? and

2) Do I need to write multiple or long paragraphs every post?

[MENTION=2078]Gale212[/MENTION] normaly I would say yes, I don't care, but the thing is this rp moves fast and I don't want anyone left behind. And all the spots were taken, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back