The secret (Splamey & Stormhawk324)

Splamey

Typical Romantic
Kiyo stood in the middle of the camp along with all the other campers. It was orientation day.. they were all their because they have a gift. A gift of powers.. they have different things that make them unique and they are here to embrace it. Kiyo sat in his seat kind of shy not knowing anyone he listened to the instructor talk.

Instructor: "Hello new students! Welcome to the new camp for gifted! Here you will be able to embrace all your powers! So make friends and get to it all!" The instructor began to step down as everyone riled and started moving headed to their camps.

(Sorry, I got distracted by my tv..heh)

Yuki walked slowly through the camp. Though it was rather sunny, she carried a large black umbrella in her right hand. Nervously she bit her lip as she glanced curiously around at the other campers. She lightly sniffed the air, getting a quick whiff of the crowd of people around her's scent. They smelled kinda bitter and dirty. She continued wandering quietly.

(Its ok ^-^)

Kiyo was walking to his camp fast not paying attention where he was going and ran into the girl. Stumbling he felt very embarrased. "I am so sorry! Please here excuse me!" He grabbed her hand making sure she did not fall.

Yuki tottered forward when she felt someone run right into her. She looked back at th boy's face when he caught her from falling by her hand. She blushed, her cheeks turning a light rosy red shade and she quickly pulled her hand away. "I-It's fine...no problem." She said with a slight stutter in her voice. He smelled different from the group of people before. His blood smelled...sweet and juicy. Aside from that he was also pretty cute.

(Are you okay with Yuki being a vampire? I just like vampires.)

He smiled at her noticing she blushed a little bit. "Are you ok?" He was concerned for her safety. "Uhh..uhh I am kiyo. You are." He said smiling brightly. He dusted her shoulders off (like they do in the movies). "Once again I am sorry." He said now scratching the back of his neck out of nervousness.

(of course!)

Yuki snatched her umbrella off the ground and quickly raised it up above her head again; The sun really affected her pale skin. "Um...my name's Yuki." She introduced herself with a small, shy smile. She twirled a lock of her long golden blonde hair.

(Yay! :3 What is Kiyo? Or do I have to wait to find out?)

He noticed her picking up the umbrella he tried to help. "I am really sorry." Why did he keep apologizing me. He was very nervous. "Oh. hi Yuki! So nice too meet you." He stopped scratching his neck. Still very nervous she was a beautiful girl. He extended his hand out. "Where are my manners, Sorry sorry." Why do I keep saying sorry! He was yelling at himself in his head. His mind was racing with the thoughts of others. He was tempting himself from reading hers, he felt a stronger connection then having to do that.

"It's okay. I'm sure it was an accident." Yuki said then reached her free hand out, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too." She was trying to keep calm and not freak out. She usually acted very shy around boys so she was trying hard to be friendly for.once. "I can't believe they opened up a whole camp just for strange beings like us. Now we won't feel so different." She smiled happily.

He smiled their was something about her that puzzled him. hmm. "Yea.. That is pretty cool! I have been really looking forward to this." His hand was kinda clamy from being nervous. "So what camp are you in?" He smiled warmly. "There seem to be some real strange people here.. and some not so strange." His face blushed when looking at her for the last part of his sentence.

"Um, the one that way actually. I forget the name..if it even has a name." Yuki pointed in the direction that the path she was walking down lead. She flicked her long bangs out of her face as they fell infront of her bright blue eyes. "Which camp were you assigned to?" She asked.

He smiled, Camp Red! He pointed to the one she was referring too. "Looks like I will be seeing you alot more!" He smiled. "Ohh.. umm i didnt mean to creepy.. I just meant you are very pretty.. and I...should just shutup." His face as bright as a tomato.

Yuki blushed too. "T-Thanks," she couldn't help but giggle at him. She liked Kiyo so far, he.seemed like a nice guy. She was sure they'd become great friends...just as long as she held herself back from biting him. She didn't feel thirsty at the moment anyways, good.

"This is my second year here." He said smiling. "Umm.. can I show you to your camp? I mean not trying to be weird.. well if you want too." Kiyo was a very shy guy. He seemed to really connect with Yuki. His heart was racing, blood flowing fast. Kiyo stood about 6'1, he had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. He came off as a very peaceful guy he mean't no harm to anyone.

"Sure, I guess. I've already gotten lost a couple times." Yuki admitted sheepishly. As they began walking along, she could sense his blood rate speeding up. Her fangs were growing at a point but luckily it wasn't that noticeable. 'Just don't think about it! You'll never makee friends if you go and bite them the first second you meet!' She told herself in her head.

"Well alright! I can do that! Since I am going to the same place." He sensed something kind of wrong.. But he payed no mind to it, because his mind was wandering about her. "So what do you like to do?" He asked curiously.

"What do I like to do?" Yuki repeated as she began thinking about it. She'd never really done much actually. She couldn't play sports or do anything outside, she was afraid of burning her skin. Inside her lonely manshion home wasn't so fun either. She lived alone because her parents and younger brother were destroyed by powerful vampire hunters. Her home was huge, but almost completely empty. She didn't really have anything to do or anyone to talk to. "Well...I'm not really sure. I can't do very much due to my...sickness." she said, partly lying. "I'm also very weak, so I can't do much. Oh, I like to draw! Not that that really counts as anything."

"Sickness? Weak? You dont look very weak." He said teasingly, poking her arms. "Drawing! Thats counts! Thats pretty fun! What do you like to draw." He smiled. "What about the umbrella? Whats that for. Sorry i'm doing it again. with all the questions." Kiyo wanted to know anything and everything about everybody. "I can stop i'm sorry." He said hanging his head down a little bit.

"No, I don't mind. Questions are good for getting to know eachother." Yuki smiled then continued, "I mostly like drawing animals. Smal animals like rabbits, birds, kitties...oh, and bats! I love bats! As for my umbrella....I'm just weak to th- ...I just like how it looks." She lied again at the last part. "What do you like? Do you have any interests?" She wanted to know about him too. She was curious about Kiyo.

He smiled. "Oh.. well it is a nice umbrella." He chuckled. He thought something was suspicious he didn't care though he thinked he liked her sorta. "Well umm, me I umm, like to talk to people, I like to be around people? OH I play the piano?" He smiled warmly.. "I never played sports though..Not much into those." He scuffed his feet abit. "But, for talking to people! I do like that! I like talking to you? I mean...uhh" He was pretty nervous around women.

"You know how to play the piano? That's awesome! Not to sound all awkward-like, but I think guy's who play the piano are cute." Ivy said and continued to blush. "N-N-Not saying that I think you're cute...I was..um....I don't really know." She shrugged, giggling at herself.

His face got pretty bright. "Y-yea I do.. So you think i'm cute." Analyzing her abit. His face got brighter once he said it out loud. "Well.. that makes two of us then.. who are cute.. I mean not that your cute... Wait i mean you are cute..Yea thats what i mean." His hand shook a little bit out of nervousness.

Yuki looked away nervously, covering up her eyes with the rim of her umbrella. She covered up her mouth, her fangs were so sharp that they were now sticking out of her mouth a bit, clearly noticeable. Her face was all red too. She tried not to speak anymore for she didn't want him to catch a glimpse of her fangs.

He looked over at her? "Are you.. umm.. ok?" He tried to smile.. He started to get feelings of nervousness from her. She was hiding something. Stop he thought.. I shouldnt be reading her. "Can I help? Is it because I said your cute? I am sorry.. I am I didnt mean to seem weird."

"I-I'm fine...." Yuki mumbled, talking through her hand. "I just d-don't feel so well...you should probably stay...away..." she stopped walking and stared down at the ground.

"Well do you need... m-me.. to help?" He said trying to be happy. "I.. didnt mean to upset you." He layed his hand on her shoulder for comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back