• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“𝐑𝐞 π’πžπœπ¨π§π π–π’π³πšπ«ππ’π§π  π–πšπ«: π–πšπ’π­π’π§π  𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

feel free to chat or ask questions here!
character deadline #1: due july 15ht

Thinking of making the abadoned child of a death eater, likely half blood whose parent might be interested in claiming... or made into sleeper agent... would anyone interested in having them as an adopted sibling?

Would it be ok to make a professor? maybe for potions...
would charms potentially work? just because there are a few applications that have the slug club included and horace is needed for that club. πŸ€” unless we did a second potions teacher, maybe for 6th years? if that's okay with you!

would charms potentially work? just because there are a few applications that have the slug club included and horace is needed for that club. πŸ€” unless we did a second potions teacher, maybe for 6th years? if that's okay with you!
Charms is perfect! Thanks

hello hello !!

v excited to start workin on ocs

honestly, everyone is making really nice characters so far, i'm excited to see the final lineup

Schitts Creek Hello GIF by CBC

1/3 sheets done !! now just gotta rush the other 2

With the deadline being tomorrow, if anyone would like an extension please let me know! I will still accept characters tomorrow but I will be more than willing to give you guys some extra time to work on sheets <3

I will most likely be accepting characters this evening, maybe 7PM EST, but if anyone needs an extension let me know!

The Second Round of Applications is Open!!!!
The second deadline is going to be July 24th and applications will close. Accepted applications will then be invited to Discord on July 25th.

If you currently have placeholder up, you can still try and make it by the second deadline, but you must tell me you plan to do that or else it will be deleted by the end of the day today. If you currently have a character sheet that was not accepted, please save it in your workshop if you'd like to keep it, or else I will be going through and clearing out WIPs or unaccepted sheets alongside placeholders tonight at 10 PM EST. Thank you to everyone who has applied and everyone that will be applying! <3

Should I assume if we don't have a PM from you, our sheet was not accepted?
came to ask the same thing! no pressure, of course, just want to keep track of the potential rp's i might be joining in the near future :)

really hope i make it in, though! 🀞🀞 the plot sounds really fun πŸ’–

Users who are viewing this thread

Back