• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Second Generation- Camp Half Blood RPG

MyBeatingHeart

The Seelie Queen
Years after Gaea was defeated, the seven and the other campers had their children. Many children in fact. With new challenges to face, these children might have even more trouble than their parents. And that, sure is a lot of trouble. These Legacy children all got their parents' powers. Not both. But one. And only one. Or two. But this is for sure, they're all very powerful. (The children of Hazel and Frank are not available as they go to Camp Jupiter)

---------

Available Ranks:

Luke Jackson- Annabeth and Percy, 16, Control over water.

Charlie Jackson- Annabeth and Percy, 15, wisdom and smarts, blessed by Aphrodite to have charmspeak.

Silena Jackson- Annabeth and Percy, 14, control over water and wisdom and smarts, not good with weapons. (Taken by me)

William Valdez- Leo and Calypso, 16, control over fire.

Zoe Valdez- Leo and Calypso, 15, blessed by Nike to have super speed. (Taken by me)

Tristan Grace- Jason and Piper, 16, control over wind and lightning, cannot fly.

Evangeline Grace- Jason and Piper, 15, She can fly, and has charmspeak.

Aline Underwood- Juniper and Grover, 15, Nymph, she has an odd way with living things.

Helen Underwood- Juniper and Grover, 15, Nymph, she is very very beautiful and uses it to her advantage.

Macy Stoll- Travis and Katie, 14, Control over plants.

Alexander Stoll- Travis and Katie, 13, Control over animals.

Max Stoll- Travis and Katie, 12, blessed by Hephaestus to have a way with machines.

Hedge Rodriguez- Chris and Clarisse, 16, blessed by Hermes to have invisibility. (Taken by me)

Molly Rodriguez- Chris and Clarisse, 16, blessed by Hermes to have invisibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back