The Sea of Seven Souls

Felix

Behind that Crazy Premise

• Read the following rules carefully. If you don't follow them, your CS won't be accepted.

1. No characters who will never be part of the ship's crew. Maybe there will be later in the RP, but for now it's crew only.
    2. Every character has their own duties and privileges aboard the ship. See the Occupationstab for a list of jobs. First come, first served, no exceptions.
    3. Basic magic is allowed, but not too overpowered. If you want magical powers, write them down under the tab skills (see character sheet). I will PM you if they are too powerfull, then you have to delete or weaken them.
    4. Ships are no place for the socially awkward. Mostly silent characters or awkward characters are allowed, but not too many of them. This also goes for amnesiac characters (max 1 person), but don't expect others to help you recover your memories.
    5. CS is also meant to show your writingskills. There is no minimum or maximum to the amount of words, but be creative. If your writing is not sufficient I can decide to decline your CS.
    6. Use the charactersheet (see tab Sheet). just copy the code and fill in the required information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use this sheet for your CS:

Code:
[center][b][size=7](Name)[/size][/b]
[size=5](Nickname/ Alias)
[/size][/center]

[tabs][tab=General]
[i][size=7]General Information[/size][/i]
[imageFloat=right](Picture )[/imageFloat]
[b]
[b]Gender: [/b](Male/ Female)
[b]Occupations:[/b] (see Occupationstab)
[b]Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair Color/Style:
Body Build:
Skin:
Tattoos/Marks/Scars:
Other:[/b]
(optional more pictures)
[/tab][tab=Personality]
[size=7][i]Personality[/i][/size]
[b]Personality:
Tactics:[/b] (How does your character fight)
[b]Bio:[/b] (tell us something about the background/history of your characters. at least tell how your character became a pirate)
[/tab][tab=Skills]
[b]Skills:[/b]
(list your skills: magical and non-magical. min 3, max 5. Give a short discription of the skill, what you character needs to use it and how it is limitted (only for powerfull skills)
[/tab][tab=Equipment]
[border=2px solid black][i][size=7]Weapons[/size][/i]
[imageFloat=right](Image here)[/imageFloat]
[b]Name:
Type:[/b] (sword, spear, shield, etc.)
[b]Notes: (limitation and optional backstory)

(optional second weapon)
[b]Name:
Type:[/b] (sword, spear, shield, etc.)
[b]Notes: (limitation and optional backstory)
[/border]

[border=2px solid black][i][size=7]Armor[/size][/i]

(optional)
[b]Type:[/b] (cloak, harness, etc.)
[b]discription:
Notes:[/b]
[/tab][/tabs][/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back