• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings THE SEA BETWEEN THE ISLES

This is going to be a rather simple, but specific roleplay request. I'm 100% looking for​
someone who would be interested in roleplay Dӕmon; as in His Dark Materials, if we​
need a movie reference Golden Compass.​
Now I don't want to do a fandom roleplay, I'm not interested in roleplaying in the world​
of the novel / movie. Rather I simply want to roleplay in a world where people have​
Dӕmon like in the novel / movie; a animal manifestation of ones soul.​
I'd like our roleplay to be modern (similarly to the movie clips) and maybe deal with​
soldiers (a special task force / whatever). Not particular about the details as I'm in it​
for the drama, romance, adventure/action and so on. You get the idea.​
I'd like to roleplay over Discord if at all possible. Email / GDoc are options too. If you'd​
be interested in roleplaying with me leave a PM or post here.​
If you are curious I write around 1 - 6 paragraphs and I play multiple characters. With a​
very strong preference for male / male, but I'll play any other pairing on the side.​
If you have questions feel free to ask.​
Discord: AntlerCow#1190​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back