• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The School Sweethearts...

Should I go on with it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steven

This story is of a couple that is in High School. The girls name is Stephanie and the boys name is Nick. Stephanie moved from Colorado to Virginia and Nick was from Virginia originally. They met in the year of 2012 at a middle school. They had the same first block together, they always had their name’s called right beside each other subsequently and had a lot of the same classes. The friends of the couple are a big help to the relationship in the beginning. So let the story begin…

Chapter 1 – The First Day of School

At 8:25 AM the bell rings exactly as Nick’s watch hits 0. They stand up and does the pledge of allegiance and has a moment of silence. Nick is sitting alone because this is his first day and he did not go to any of the elementary schools that merged into here. Keep in mind that Stephanie came into one of those elementary schools for the last few months of 5th grade. When the announcements ended, the teacher came in to the front of the room. She introduces herself, “Hello Class my name is Ms. Grier!”

Then she said, “Please stand up and let’s take a few moments to introduce ourselves.” The class stood up and looked around at each other. Some remembering others and some having that akward moment of I’m in Middle School now, so don’t embarrass yourself… At this time, Nick had no interest in any body, girl, or thing at that moment but his next class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back