Hello!

Hello, citizens of the Nation of Creation. I've been lurking here for a little while and though I'm new to the site, I'm certainly not new to RP. I've been RPing for at least three years now, and writing by myself as long as I can remember. Obviously, I love writing. It's one of the few art forms I'm actually good at. I'm here to have fun, be creative, and further improve my skill! I like to think of myself as a good writer but everything can be improved, right?

Anyway, with my narcissism out of the way, hello! I hope I can get into the groove of this site soon, it looks like a good one!

A writer, you say? I write myself, I even have notebooks set for either pairings from an anime/game or just random stuff I want to write. One of which is a 5 subject one... and also has no empty pages.

One of the few things that can sometimes help someone be good at roleplaying, haha.

You would not believe the number of notebooks I have, none with any concrete subject, just for random drabbles, scenes, or even just when I just want to write for the feel of it. Notebooks and nice pens are some of my favourite things ^_^

Agreed. Nothing's better then a pen and some paper when your head is full of ideas. Unless you start doodling all over your writing. With a pen. And said pen isn't one of the erasable pens.

Such a good story gone to a doodle of a kitten.

Right? Even the physical motion of writing is fun for me. Makes whatever I'm writing feel more real than if it was typed. I am currently indulging myself with a lovely fountain pen, which makes me want to do nothing but write. ^_^ Maybe someday I'll get an antique typewriter! Life goals, right? xD

Oh goodness, there's this place in a city near me that sells typewriters. Not the antique ones, but they're still typewriters. I actually used to have one, too but I broke it from using it so often.

But that's alright, my handwriting may be chicken scratch but I'm still perfectly happy with writing!

Welcome to the best PbP site on the internet. We have lots to offer you here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back