• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Sandyville Secret Society

Pandaskel

Stock Image
What is up, my fellow secret seekers? :coolshades: This is your captain speaking! As promised, we now have an online spot where we can discuss business and stuff, since I know it's hard to meet up with our different work and school schedules and stuff. If you get any leads, hear anything juicy, want to meet up, or anything like that, post it here and we'll talk about it. We also have an "off the record" spot that you can find here for us to just talk to each other, team trust building and all that jazz. :33: And of course, we have our group chats for when you want a little live interaction. Let's keep in touch, dudes!

~Fisharooni

Last edited:
Public libraries opening at 10am are a disgrace.
Anyway, checked the archives for the "All Saturday Week" as promised and found this:
newspaper-evidence-sss.png
Weird are two things: The redacted words in the article and the redacted weekday that was (according to google) an actual Saturday.
The rest of the week is missing.

I'll be at home cooking because I am way too hungry to deal with this kind of shit.

Crazy find, Morgan...

If two kids got murdered in my hometown when I was a kid, you'd think I'd remember that, right? But I don't... I just remember every day being Saturday. It's a little spooky.

~FishFood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back