• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Runaways

Totally down to start things back up, but I have not read through all that has been discussed. I would now, but I must sleep, so I'll do so tomorrow. Definitely want to get things fired back up though

Okay, just read through everything and it looks really cool, and I'm excited to start things back up again. Couple a questions, tho: We didn't really establish where the camp is/was in America/Canada (because it is presumably North America), so would we keep the location of the Safe Haven vague? I feel like if we actually RPed the travelling, it would be weird to not say specific areas. Idk, just occurred to me. Also, perhaps we should go ahead and get some sort of "character sketches" out before we actually show up at the Safe Haven? Maybe we could be travelling in the meantime?

Rhaine Rhaine HuntedFox HuntedFox Firebright Firebright

Okay, just read through everything and it looks really cool, and I'm excited to start things back up again. Couple a questions, tho: We didn't really establish where the camp is/was in America/Canada (because it is presumably North America), so would we keep the location of the Safe Haven vague? I feel like if we actually RPed the travelling, it would be weird to not say specific areas. Idk, just occurred to me. Also, perhaps we should go ahead and get some sort of "character sketches" out before we actually show up at the Safe Haven? Maybe we could be travelling in the meantime?

Good questions !! I'm up for specifying where the Safe Haven was. I'm thinking maybe northern US? Maybe north east? It's totally up to what you guys are feeling, I just like to keep the possibility of snow open for the future lmao. But wherever you guys want to be is cool with me. Also, I agree. Do you mean like ... character sketches of the people they're going to encounter at the estate? Then I do agree we could be doing that while they're traveling. We should also discuss how that's gonna work like... does the master of the estate have like a right hand man that does most of his managing for him?? Idk and also who is going to be controlling these certain key players? Are we going to leave them up to everyone's power?

I can start posting to get the travel started if y'all are chill with that...

That's fine with me!

Good questions !! I'm up for specifying where the Safe Haven was. I'm thinking maybe northern US? Maybe north east? It's totally up to what you guys are feeling, I just like to keep the possibility of snow open for the future lmao. But wherever you guys want to be is cool with me. Also, I agree. Do you mean like ... character sketches of the people they're going to encounter at the estate? Then I do agree we could be doing that while they're traveling. We should also discuss how that's gonna work like... does the master of the estate have like a right hand man that does most of his managing for him?? Idk and also who is going to be controlling these certain key players? Are we going to leave them up to everyone's power?

I think a right hand man would be good since I imagine using his own manipulative powers and such a high scale would be sort of sapping.

And Northern/North east US is fine with me. My only vote would've been to have it somewhere in the US, so yay. xD

That all works with me. I'm with Fox on the right hand man thing. I had the thought that perhaps the master of the estate could be father figure to this right hand man. He has grown up under his influence and doesn't see anything wrong with what the master of the estate is doing until our group comes along and opens the right hand man's eyes. I dunno it's just a thought I had about it, As for who controls the new characters I have no clue that's up to you guys, I do have a friend that might be up to writing for one of them. I would have to ask him though.

That all works with me. I'm with Fox on the right hand man thing. I had the thought that perhaps the master of the estate could be father figure to this right hand man. He has grown up under his influence and doesn't see anything wrong with what the master of the estate is doing until our group comes along and opens the right hand man's eyes. I dunno it's just a thought I had about it, As for who controls the new characters I have no clue that's up to you guys, I do have a friend that might be up to writing for one of them. I would have to ask him though.

That's a pretty good idea, Fire!

And that would be totally awesome if your friend would write for one of the characters!
I was planning to play maybe a female shapeshifter that was previously at the mansion to provide extra interaction.
If needed I might be able to play Mr. Righty unless someone else wants to do to it. (That would be totally cool, btw)

I probably wouldnt do well wity the Master though. ^^;

Rhaine Rhaine ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie

Last edited:
Bumpy bumpy.
Does anyone feel like playing Mr, Right Hand Man or the Master?
Firebright Firebright Rhaine Rhaine ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie
I would be up for writing the Master if that's cool with you guys (if anyone else wants it that's totally cool too).

Also, Firebright, I loved your idea about the master being a father figure to the right hand man !!! Maybe even their father ??

And if you wanted to take the right hand man, Fox that'd be cool! (Though so would that shapeshifter character)

All of this is sounding really cool, and it's given me an idea!

Maybe Mr. Right (I'm calling him that from now on, and I beg of you guys that we use that as his last name xD) could act as a power amplifier for a target? Where his "father" drains powers for his own use, his son amplifies that of others. In this case, he would be willingly amplifying the ability of his "father" so that he can extend his effect to the whole house, where as originally perhaps the Master could only affect one person at a time.

Oopsies, forgot tags:

Last edited:
I would be up for writing the Master if that's cool with you guys (if anyone else wants it that's totally cool too).

Also, Firebright, I loved your idea about the master being a father figure to the right hand man !!! Maybe even their father ??

And if you wanted to take the right hand man, Fox that'd be cool! (Though so would that shapeshifter character)
That's totally cool with me, Rhaine.
And I'll take Mr. Right if no one else speaks up to take him.

All of this is sounding really cool, and it's given me an idea!

Maybe Mr. Right (I'm calling him that from now on, and I beg of you guys that we use that as his last name xD) could act as a power amplifier for a target? Where his "father" drains powers for his own use, his son amplifies that of others. In this case, he would be willingly amplifying the ability of his "father" so that he can extend his effect to the whole house, where as originally perhaps the Master could only affect one person at a time.

Oopsies, forgot tags:

An amazing proposal, and I definitely agree! (Especially on calling him Mr. Right)
Maybe his last name could be.... Wright? xD

Now I'm totally pumped for this!
Anything else something feels we should add before starting?

Firebright Firebright

I'm good to go... *reading over the RP to remind myself*

Sweet.

I suppose we could continue where we left off. And I'm afraid since through these weeks we haven't heard a peep from Mad, we could just start. If she turns up, that would be amazing and we can just intergrate her back in.

So anyone can go ahead and post! Since I posted last a technically can't. ^^;

Also, does anyone think a post order/limit is necessary?

And lastly~
I would like to discuss James and his 'PTSD'
We could just do this while we start roleplaying though.
I'm concerned about, idk, 'stealing the show' and all that jazz and I would reeaaaaaly like spend feedback if I need to tone things down.
Or any tips on attribute of PTSD it would be okay to without crazily disrupting the RP.
If you guys think James having ptsd in the first place is just too much/distracting, let me knoww. ^^;

Oh wow that was long.
SORRY!

Rhaine Rhaine ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie Firebright Firebright

Sweet.

I suppose we could continue where we left off. And I'm afraid since through these weeks we haven't heard a peep from Mad, we could just start. If she turns up, that would be amazing and we can just intergrate her back in.

And lastly~
I'm concerned about, idk, 'stealing the show' and all that jazz and I would reeaaaaaly like spend feedback if I need to tone things down.
Or any tips on attribute of PTSD it would be okay to without crazily disrupting the RP.
If you guys think James having ptsd in the first place is just too much/distracting, let me knoww. ^^;

Oh wow that was long.
SORRY!

Nah you're good on the PTSD, I think it'll be interesting. You likely have already, but it's always worth doing a bit of research to understand the symptoms and causes of it.

As for the post order, I think it's fine to go without; we've never needed one in the past.

Sweet.

And lastly~

Oh wow that was long.
SORRY!

I agree with Lie. I think it's important to James' characterization and especially his arc. I want to see him develop over time. Every character has their own struggles ! I don't think it disrupts the RP at all ! Only adds to it !!

And I'm ready to go as well! I might be able to get a post up today!!

Nah you're good on the PTSD, I think it'll be interesting. You likely have already, but it's always worth doing a bit of research to understand the symptoms and causes of it.

As for the post order, I think it's fine to go without; we've never needed one in the past.

I agree with Lie. I think it's important to James' characterization and especially his arc. I want to see him develop over time. Every character has their own struggles ! I don't think it disrupts the RP at all ! Only adds to it !!

And I'm ready to go as well! I might be able to get a post up today!!

Alright. Thanks guys!
And okay Lie. Yeah, I guess with three people it's not really necessary. ^^;
Whoo!

Broooooo! That was such a cool post !

Hey, would you guys want to start a discord convo together? In my experience, that helps keep this stuff up and talking concepts or just goofing around will be so much easier on there! It's chill if not, I'm just throwing it out there! :D

Yes! I just recently got a Discord so that would be amazing! ^,^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back