• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Runaways

"Got few of 'em back in my camp..." Alex said to Logan as he split up. "See everyone in tavern." He said and started walking tpwards the cave, since he remember seeing a lot of giant puffballs nearby. "God damn it..." He said to himself, 4 minutes later, he arrived at his new camp, collecting every young giant puffballs he spotted nearby.

Zilla turned to the newcomer, whom had addressed her. Well, after showing how the job works, he was finally able to join all of those whom he'd saved from pain. She swiftly picked up a squirrel and brought its soul to a rest. So, how'd you come across this area. She turned to Fuji and Okami. I don't believe I've seen you around here before.

@All

Fuji looked to zilla. "why should i tell you? any of you?" he said following behind the group. he had been lost and hadn't known of any near by town. "i was lost... because.. reasons." he wasn't just going to openly tell the group, he gotten lost running from slavers that wanted to sell him to the highest bidder.

@Puggie @TriBrutal @An Unknown Person

"Your guardian, the Ookami, it can protect you, there's nothing to fear, child. You are safe here. But I understand if you don't want to say anything just yet, there's time to make new friends." Logan said, then he turns to Zilla

"Your father, he is one of the eldest, and maybe the wisest entity I've ever known. It's a shame to hear he's no longer here with us..." Logan open his tavern's door and steps inside.

"C'mon in, y'all are welcome here anytime...I'll go and cook these bad boys." He then looks around, inside the kitchen, a bulldog and a black cat come out and greet him. He pets them both, then ask the guests

"Have you met the family that run this camp? They might help you get some shelter if you planned to live here"

@MurfBall353 @Shiro kurogane @Puggie @An Unknown Person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back