• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Runaway ~Private~

CrystalTheDinosaur

Never be afraid to be who you really are
img-thing

Lily walks through the palace her long purple hair bouncing on her shoulder. She was on her way to the throne room to speak to her mother who had sent a servant to get her. She assumed her mother wanted to talk to her about her 18 birthday which was coming up in 2 weeks. She passed the palace gardens on her way and couldn't help but smile. The gardens were her favorite place in the whole place because the gardener did a beautiful job. Lots of colorful flowers, a few wonderful statues, and in the center of the gardens was a large fountain where she would often sit on the edge when she was reading. She arrived at the throne room and enters"Mother? You called?" she says as she walked over to her.

@DarkDecember

"Ah Lily, I'm glad you could make it." Her mother smiled at her. She had soft ivory skin and shining platinum hair that fanned around her delicate heart shaped face. "I wanted to tall to you about your birthday that is coming up. I understand you are turning 18 and for a girl of royalty, it is unheard of to not be wed by then." she said as she dismissed the servants. She stores over to her daughter, her elegant white gown dragging the ground gently. "I know it is probably hard to digest, but I have a few suitors picked out." she said as she ran her hand through Lily's hair.

she looked up at her mother with wide eyes"mother i don't want to marry some random man!"she says backing away from her"i don't care if it is unheard of i don't want to marry a man i do not love!"she was obviously very upset. She knew her mother had already picked out one and was only saying there was a few picked out. "I want to marry who i want when i want!"

"Dear, one of these days I won't be here and you will need a King to rein beside you. I'm not saying you are to be married today, but soon. Its not something you have a big choice in. It is tradition. Now your suitors will be here in a few days and I would like for you to be on your best behavior " she smiled softly before she turned and went back to her chair. She let her fingers run across the fabric as the doors opened and a servant came in with an envelope. "That is all I wanted from you dear. You can talk to Ame about your birthday details." 

"yes mother...."she said and took the envelope. She leaves the throne room and rushed to the garden. she sat ont he fountains ledge and opened the envelope to read what was inside

The envelope contained the names of the suitors and who they were. It was a very detailed list of royalty, all of which where either 18 or 19. 

"Are you ready to start planning for your birthday my lady?" A short blonde girl asked. She wore a black maid outfit that suited her features. She was about 5'3 with a soft smile and her hair was pulled into pig tails. 

she sighed"i was until my mother decided that I needed to marry"she put the list down on her bed and looked up at her. Her eyes were no longer sparkling in exitement. they were upset. "I don't want to marry any of these men!"

(You switched setting from the garden to her bed)

Ame smiled down at her sympatheticly. She didn't know what it was lime to be forced into marriage since she was just a servant. She had no life outside of these walls and no family since her mothers passing a few months prior. "I'm sure one if the. has to be a grand gentleman that you could learn to love." she offered hopefully as she sat beside her and took the envelope. Her bright blue eyes scanned over the paper as she made notes of all the names. "Your mother wouldn't pick out anyone mean or hateful for her only daughter after all." 

(pretend i said the ledge not bed lol)

she sighed"ame... I dont want to just pick some man and meet him only to be married in a week or two. I want to meet a man on my own and fall in love... I want to know them.. I want to marry for love and not for the crown! I want somebody to fall in love with me before they know i am a princess

(Forgot to end your quote and punctuation mark xD )

Ame smiled at her as she patted her hand. "That's a fairy tale dream my lady. You have been being trained for thus your whole life. It's what happens in every royal family and I don't think they are going to break tradition just for you." she stood up and stretched as sh looked up at the sky. "It looks like it is going to rain today."

she sighed and nodded"yes. it does look like it is going to... we should head inside..."she says and stood up grabbing the list and going into the castle once again. she goes to her room wanting to be alone. she sighed looking out the window as the rain started to come down hard. I have to leave this place... tonight... she thought to herself before going to her closet. she saw that she had a cloak and closed her eyes. Once everyone went to bed tonight she was going to sneak out.

Karma laughed as the gtwo girls slid into the booth beside him. "You ladies seem to be enjoying yourselves." He picked up his glass and shot it back, the sting of alcohol racing down his throat as his eyes flashed in the dark as the strobe lights flickered across his face. 

"Why wouldn't we be enjoying ourselves?" one asked as she batted her eyes up at him.

"Yea, I mean its not every day we are allowed to party with people like you." the other laughed as she raised her hand to order more drinks. Karma smirked at them. They were already becoming tipsy. The poor things couldn't handle their alcohol very well it seemed. He, on the other hand, had been drinking for many years now and had become a powerful man in the underworld,even if he was only 18. As the music started to drum through his body with the changing atmosphere, he rose from his seat and bid adieu to his 'friends' before venturing out into the night. 

Screenshot_2016-08-22-21-56-37.png

She had just reached town after walking. Alarms were going off at the palace. She was now running so she could make as much distance as possible.  She stopped paying attention and she ran right into somebody falling to the ground. She looked up and saw him. Her eyes were widened with panic. She was just glad that her hood had stayed on her head

"Watch where you are going." his voice snarled as his eyes narrowed on her. His voice was deep and dark, matching his cold eyes as he looked down at her. He pulled his jacket back to its normal position before walking past her. He could hear the ringing alarms at the palace but politics never interested him.

"im sorry!"she says and quickly got up. she tried to run and she was obviously not wanting to be caught since she was holdinng her hood up

karma watched her go as she raced down the alley ways. he could tell she wasn't used to this place and that she would end up lost before long but he didn't care. 'She shouldn't have done whatever it is she did to need to run away.' HW thought to himself as he continued down the alleyway.

She continued to run and kept turning. She got lost and eventually she crashed into him again this time landing on him with him on the ground sso he could see her face. The runaway princess had been seen. Her eyes widenedd and she tried to get up and back away far enough that he couldnt just grab her

Karma growled as she ran into him, forcing him to lose his balance as she crashed down ontop of him. 

"You really need to stop running into me like this." he said with slitted eyes. He recognized her face as she backed away from him. 

"Running away little dove. I guess you are what all the fuss is about." 

Her eyes widened with terror"please... Don't turn me in... I will do anything!"she begs him. She did a lot to be able to escape that place. She couldnt go back now. "I am sorry i keep running into you!"

"Why would I care what you do." he scoffed as he straightened his jacket. So what if this girl ran away? She would find her own trouble without him getting involved. Them guards would assume she had been kidnapped and he wasn't going to go down for something like that if they found her with him. He had to many raps with the guards as it was. 

"do you know how i can get out of here.. i cant go home... i cant... "she looked like she was in a panic. Something big must of happened if the princess had to run away from home. She felt bad that all the citizens would become involved soon and she would have to hide even more. She was not going to marry the princes.

"Tell me why I should get involved." he growled as she pleaded with him. 

"I mean, why should I risk my own life and freedom to help some spoiled Princess?" He felt resentment towards her as he looked at her. Her mother had started to let her make decisions and some of those decisions and laws passes had done nothijg but hurt the people that lived in that very area. The people were poor and mean, criminals who where trying to get ahead the best they could since honest work had been hard to come by. 

"I'm not spoiled! I have spent the last few weeks trying to figure out what new law to pass to help the people!"Her mother had told everyone it was the princess passing everything when in reality it had been the queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back