THE ROLEPLAY STARTS !

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, the roleplay starts on Friday, 10 PM for me; 22 hours (almost) for me, that is.

Now, the lore is not done. Well, almost anyways, but not the NPCs. I'll try to get them done as soon as I could, but if I couldn't, then the roleplay starts anyways, and I'll try to do them while we roleplay.

So be ready, the threads will wake soon ! Now I shall go work on the threads. Tata !

You aren't a meme...YOU ARE AN ASSISTANT XD!

Sexy meme>Assistant xD

Friendly Fire

Oh wow, thanks

@Darkiplier I'm seeing these posts in the Group B and I'm like...is it gonna be that way for Group A? I really like being detailed and reading detailed responses..this RP might not be for me

WELL I hate a bit detailed things. You can do like:

GROUP A: THESE GUYS WHO WANT MUCH DETAIL AND DRAMA O.o

GROUP B: Normal, relaxing Rp ;)

GROUP C: One sentence allowed per post, you must wait unitl someone else posted :/

WELL I hate a bit detailed things. You can do like:

GROUP A: THESE GUYS WHO WANT MUCH DETAIL AND DRAMA O.o

GROUP B: Normal, relaxing Rp ;)

GROUP C: One sentence allowed per post, you must wait unitl someone else posted :/

I would HATE group C. With a fiery passion. I can't stand one liners.

I too xD! To be honest, i never saw that. If there whold be a group C like that, you like ''IM FIREING MA LAZAAA'' and it whold never have exsited.

Oh wow, thanks

@Darkiplier I'm seeing these posts in the Group B and I'm like...is it gonna be that way for Group A? I really like being detailed and reading detailed responses..this RP might not be for me

No. I believe I have put rules, and they were discussing how they're gonna do it. I'll make sure I didn't skip the rules by mistake. Don't worry. I'm keeping a stricter eye on Group A, and the Co-GM is on Group A as well, so it's as strict as Minerva McGonagall on an exam day morning.

I would HATE group C. With a fiery passion. I can't stand one liners.

Same here. I'm not allowing that shit.

Group C doesn't exist so far, damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back