• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Road to New Eden - Post Apocalyptic Survival

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Wasteland.jpg

The Collision
100 Years ago, an experiment with the large hadron collider caused two universes to collide. The world we all know found itself briefly entangled with another reality full of nightmarish predators suited to a harsh and unforgiving climate. When the collision ended, 90% of the human life on the planet was destroyed and those who were left found themselves faced with a radically changed environment. The few habitable parts of the earth that remained had become inhospitable, marked with vast wastelands and the jagged remains of ruined cities. And in these wastes and ruins, fearsome predators roam, seeking out the weak and vulnerable to hunt and devour. Humans survive in small nomadic communities, seeking shelter and food. There are rumors growing of a colony called New Eden, a human city fortified against the monsters that roam the wastes that man spell the hope of the future of humanity.

Our characters would be making their way north to find New Eden, braving a path across the wastelands that locals call the Long Road. They will face danger from the extradimensional creatures, other unscrupulous characters, and other threats. We will have to scrap and scavenge for supplies, clothing, and ammunition.

I am open to this being open to a possible third player if the interest is there.

I'm a 32 year old English major with about a decade of RP experience, so I'm looking for other adult roleplayers interested in creating a sophisticated narrative and plotting out events as we go. I'm pretty easy going about post length as long as we can keep pace with each other. I tend to shoot for 2-3 paragraphs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back