• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Return of the Mages

Elffri3nd

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Type(s)
As far as rules are concerned, follow all of the standard rules and if there is a problem bring it up with me. If I see something is wrong then I will say so and if I tell you there is an issue please fix. Same goes with my co gm @Thinslayer. Lastly I don't like one line post, I would prefer everyone to try and post three lines or more.

A like form either of us on your cs means that your is accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alphaius said:
Name:Gregor Poerieth

Affiliation:Good-Mage

Appearance:View attachment 290054

Weapons:a divine axe Named Eberk.

The axe is unbreakable and can cleave through evil of anykind.

Skills:

Skilled warrior, axe mastery,mounted combat, tactical reasoning

Powers:Mending magic

Believe it or not Gregor is a healing Mage capable of mending any wound,the more grievous the wound the longer it will take him to mend it.

He can also repair any damaged weapons,armor,structures,and any damage in general. The same rules apply to mending objects as people.

Personality: Gregor is a bold and brave man he rarely displays anger,and is deceptively logical.

The general first impression one would get from him is that he was a foolish beating warrior, and he is happy to let people hold that impression preferring to prove them wrong with actions as opposed to words.

Bio: Gregor is a divine crusader. He grew up in the church orphaned as an infant and dedicated his life to justice and light. His dedication has taken him through many battles and confrontations. He has happily met any evil in the battlefield and seems to be fearless.

Very little is known about his personal life, he has been seen in many different cities and villages. It's always the same he shows up to quell some evil force, he rents a room for a few days, the evil is vanquished, and he moves on...

Strengths:Gregor is a fearless warrior, very strong,quite skilled in close combat, keeps his wits about him,very tough has been seen fighting with broken bones and other such grevious wounds. Very knowledgable about various creatures and spells.

Weakness:Gregor is tough sure but he is still a man and is susceptible to the same limitations and restrictions

His conviction to defending the innocent can cause him to rush to his certain death if it means saving a life.

Extra: despite his appearance he is actually quite well educated and well spoken.
[QUOTE="Rebecca Ruby Woods]
Name:Rebecca

Affiliation:(Evil, Good, Natural, Dark One, Mage): dark one/evil

Appearance:View attachment 290059

Weapons:View attachment 290060

Skills:skilled in magic and combat

Powers: dark magic,teleportation

Personality:more in rp

Bio:more in rp

Strengths:blood,power

Weakness:holy water,niceness

Extra:

[/QUOTE]
I added some stuff to the cs so would you add that stuff

Let me know when we can start I really look forward to this!!!

Can we run multiple charecters?

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]This sounds fun. I would love to join if you are still accepting.
Although...is it fine if I have a character in each faction (one in Light, one in Dark)?

[/QUOTE]
I missed you when I quoted and tagged everyone the rp is now up

Dyoti said:
Name: Naraw Swalir

Species: Human

Affiliation:(Evil, Good, Natural, Dark One, Mage) Good Mage

Appearance: an image is preferred but if you don't have one do a detailed description, also say basic things like height and weight.

He has a slim build, brown hair and light blue eyes. He usually wears a plain blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of black trousers, as well as a blue jacket, but he sometimes wears other clothing. He is 5'9 and weighs 127 lbs, not including his equipment.

Weapons: His primary weapons are two shortswords, each sharp enough to slice through wood and stone with relative ease. He also carries around a lot (around 30) of knives hidden in his jacket just in case.

Skills: He is a very skilled swordsman and can easily block, dodge or counter the majority of a person's attacks. He is very agile and fast, capable of climbing up (or running up, in some cases) most things and is never easy to hit. He is also a decent cook.

Powers: He is only capable of using air magic, but he uses it well. He prefers to create gusts of wind to blow someone away, or disarm them using this, but he can do many other things with it if he wants to. He is also, as stated before, really, really fast.

Class: (A,B,C, Etc. This will be used to know how strong your character is, with wizard saint being the strongest rank.)

C

Personality: Although he is usually kind hearted and helpful, he gets serious very quickly in a fight. Depending on what a person has done, he will act far different to them in battle: a robber who has never killed or stolen much may be spared, but someone who has killed before outside of self defence has next to no chance of being spared unless someone makes him spare the killer.

Bio: To be discovered.

Strengths: He, again, is extremely fast and agile. He is also nearly impossible to be scared by most things, excluding what is in the weaknesses box.

Weakness: (You need two and they can't be like he gets angry easily, what is your characters achilles heel) He is practically never ready to fight: somehow he is always caught off guard. He is also very scared of snakes and reptiles, so much so that it is possible he will sprint out of the area as fast as he can because of a single snake.

Extra: He carries around a lot of random stuff in his pockets: most of it is completely useless however.
I feel as though his appearance is lacking, does he have any distinct features, such as scars or birth marks? What is his skin color, is he easy on the eyes or do you want to avoid him?

So I thought I should let everyone know that they will be running the arcs that they came up with although I will help them with it. So in this case @Thinslayer will mostly be in charge of the first arc.

But before we do start the first arc we will have some introductory post for everyone to introduce their characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back