• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Redline Bar!

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.

blake-lively-gif-4.gif
The Redline Bar is a LGTB+ friendly bar
where any and all are welcome to stop by for a drink and chat!

Open Roles include:
Bartenders -
Servers-
Entertainment-

The Owner:
Kaitlyn Casady.
Sexuality: Homosexual

<3 Come say hi and get to know her! The bar is OPEN! <3

Rules: This group is open to all who would like to join, I just ask that you keep things respectful and follow the site rules. Romance is allowed in here, within the bounds of the site, of course. Characters sheets are not required, however you must post a picture of your character, at least!!

About the writer: I am not new to writing. I have been doing so for about six years on and off. I write roughly anywhere from 1 to 4 paragraphs. I can get a bit busy at times but I love to write and I'll probably be around quite a bit. ;) I'm very open minded and love to chat so if you're just looking for a friend, feel free to make that friend me!

Bar Rules:
-No fighting.
-No illegal activity.
-Characters must be 21 and up!!

My face claim is Blake Lively, however played as an original character! <3

code by pasta

Kaitlyn arrived at The Redline Bar, about 6 pm, to start preparing the place for a busy night. She unlocked the door and skipped inside with excitement, quickly flipping around to disarm the security alarm. Taking a look around, a sigh left her lips. She was so excited to see this place come to life. After turning the bright red open sign on, she placed herself behind the bar and not wasting a single moment to get a little music in the air. It was only playing quietly but she figured that could always change if needed. She then took the covers off all the liquor bottles and made herself a martini before locking her eyes on the door with impatience. At any moment, she hoped someone would come in to fill her life with love!
hDguh2T.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back