• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"What's wrong...you seem troubled with something..."
Gwen spun around, grabbed Nate's arm and pulled him over her shoulder and flipped him on his back. She pulled out a knife with the other hand before she realized who it was that she had shoved to the ground. The brother. Nat. Nattie? No... Nate.
Gwen got off of him and stormed off. The aftermath of the storm from last night had created mud fields and wet trees, a perfectly miserable scene that matched her mood. She turned on her heels, and stared hard at Nate. "You really think what you're doing is good? You really believe that?"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

“I...I would like to try. To do what I can to help you and the woman in need.”
Natallia gave her a rare half smile. "We greatly appreciate it, Leia. I believe that you'll be a fine addition to our team. Skorzah? Are you with us?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Skorzah sighs, letting out a long breath. “Few people do. I’ve gotten used to it.” She says lowly, trying to control her bitterness and anger for now. “I do hope she changes her mind about that if we’re going to be dealing with each other.” She comments dryly.

At the second question, she nods, pleased that Leia decided to join them. “You know I’m all in, Nat. I’m not gonna let those kids get hurt.” She says, taking a breath. “Leia… have you ever fought before? I’m not saying you’ll have to hurt anyone, but I think you need to learn to protect yourself.”

Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Nate made an oof as he was surprised he was on the ground so fast. "Oww...umm...I don't even know what you are talking about...I just woke up. Please explain, I really don't want to be an enemy of yours..." He said truthfully. "Especially since I like you..." He said that last part under his breath as he slowly got up to make eye contact with her rock hard stare, he really wasn't sure what was happening. Maybe it had something to do with the dragons...or maybe Natallia...hmmm or Saving one of his mentors from prison...either way he would try his best to reason with her.

Yatasal Yatasal

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Located: The Cabin; Conversing

[/div]
Leia

Leia shook her head. "I don't know how to fight, but.." she paused. "I do want to learn." a shy smile formed on her lips. It wasn't till she said it out loud that the dragon fully realized the possibilities she had now. She could learn to fight, she could and she could do it because she wanted to. It was a comforting thought to think that she could be able to protect herself somewhat. Though...Leia couldn't become an expert like Skorzah, Natallia or Nate in the short time they had to help the woman and her children in the dungeons. Lessons would certainly help her do something about it though. "Oh and....the magic. The spells from...Paula.......I want to learn to use those too."

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Skorzah grins widely. “I can teach you both of those things! Did she give you the trigger words for them?” She asks, excited to get started. Few things excite Skorzah like teaching a young dragon to use their full potential. “Of course, we should start by getting your cuff off, but not right here. You want to take this outside?”

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yatasal Yatasal

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Cabin ; conversing

[/div]
Leia

“I-I know the words yes.” Leia smiled, the older dragon seemed so excited. It made Leia giggle a bit as her answer was lost to another question by Skorzah. Leia blinked. Her cuff. Right. Her hand went up in its own to feel it around her neck. Made to look like an adorned ribbon to hide what it really was. “Yeah...let’s go outside....wh...what happens...when it’s gone?” She knew she would transform into her natural dragon form, she’s see it happen, only once, to another at the mansion. Anything else...like how it felt, how it will be like after, she had no clue.​

Skorzah takes a breath. “Well, it’s gonna hurt, but I know the spell to make sure nothing goes wrong.” She assures her. “I just need you to trust me, because once it’s off, you’ll start changing immediately.” She’s done this before, but it always seems so scary at first. “Do you want me to go first?” She offers. Sometimes that helps.

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Cabin; conversing

[/div]
Leia

“Y..yeah. Can you go first?” It would be nice to not do it alone for her first time. Of course it’s not Skorzah’s first time, but then at least Leai wouldn’t be the only one to shift. It would be nice to see how it looks to others to. There wasn’t much of a chance to last time when they were all running away to this very cabin.​

Natallia listened as Skorzah took the girl under her wing. She had been with dragons as they had changed before, but not being a dragon herself it was hard to relate. Also it was dangerous for her, especially when they changed into their dragon form and had little control over the animal inside them. Having an experienced dragon be there for their first turning was always preferable. And this secluded area would be perfect for Leia to learn how to turn. They would need to, especially since they would need a second dragon to carry all of them to the Green Castle.
"Let's go outside," Natallia said, nodding to the door. She wouldn't be of much help, but her job wouldn't actually be tending to Leia. It would be watching for Gwen, who was angry, impulsive, and wouldn't hesitate to hurt Leia in her current state of mind. She headed out the door and scanned the area, watching for her friend. She had a sleep spell on the tip of her tongue, her hand poised to cast it.
"Oww...umm...I don't even know what you are talking about...I just woke up. Please explain, I really don't want to be an enemy of yours..." He said truthfully. "Especially since I like you..."
Gwen growled and stormed away. "The dragons. How you're trying to save them. None of them deserved to be saved! They're all animals, monsters, murderers! And you people who save them... I trust Nat, I'd trust her with my life. You? I don't even know you. Everyone I ever loved was slaughtered by the dragons. They made sure my people, my family were turned into bandits because we had no choice! I was just a kid, I had no business fighting in your damn war!" Gwen cried. She was breathing hard, her words laced with venom. Her chin quivered as she thought of that last day with Josh. Her chest tightened as she thought of it, and tears welled in her eyes. "What you are doing is wrong," she said quietly, in an icy tone. "They are barbaric, and they don't deserve saving."
She took a sudden, shuddering breath and squeezed her eyes as panic rose inside her. She fell to her knees, and rocked back and forth.
JOSH! NO!! JOOOOSSSH!
I'll always take care of you, Rivergirl. Remember that. I'll always take care of you.
JOSH! Please, come back! JOSH!
I love you. . .
JOSH!

Skorzah nods, going to open the door for them. “It’s gonna be alright, kiddo. As long as you keep changing on a regular basis after this, the first change is the only one that will hurt. You can always come with me when I go out to change!” She says brightly. She’s genuinely happy now, which is rare, and she intends to make the most of it.

Nate froze for a moment. "I-I see...well that's like saying humans shouldn't be saved just because some of them are bad...so should everyone just die and be enslaved?...you must understand that just how all humans aren't the same...you aren't the same as all those humans out there...you are amazing...smart, strong, and I know that you really don't think that...and if you really trust my sister...then you should know that there is a good reason for her saving them....I'm sorry that...you think that way about me though." His eyes water a bit and decides not to get close before this situation escalates.

Yatasal Yatasal

A wry smile passed across Seraphina’s lips, unbeknownst to the other two woman in the room. In her time, she had been faced with much opposition- her ranking and her family history had painted a vibrant target on her back in her own kingdom amongst the nobility. She had expected nothing else, save for the new faces that would be throwing the vitriol at her feet.

Hands still laid primply across her lap, Seraphine nodded her head in understanding.

“I’ve dealt with a lot of opposition in my lifetime, my lady. I can definitely handle a bit of public backlash for the sake of healing someone you’ve personally requested for me to care for.” She chose to respond, debating for a moment before she carefully added, “I will be respectful to anyone who voices their… distaste for my work, however. I do not wish to create any bad blood between our two kingdoms.”

As the queen stood, Seraphina followed her lead and shifted to push in her chair, a set habit that she caught herself doing halfway through the motion. A flush appeared on her pale cheeks, but she did nothing but shift on her feet as she awaited to be dismissed and finally see the woman that was the cause of all of the discourse. Her gaze settled on the noble woman at her side, drifting a touch closer in the silence the trio had descended into. The harsh scratch of the quill across the paper was the only sounds that rang out between them. Seraphina felt the urge to fidget, her fingers twisting into the silk material wrapped around her thin waist. It was a habit she had developed over the years, a nervous tick that helped put her worries at ease.

When the dismissal was finally given, Seraphina nodded before she dipped into a bow.

“Thank you, your majesty.”

She followed after the noble woman back towards the exit, watching as the doors opened as she was ushered out of the room. Her gaze shifted to stare at the queen over her shoulder right before the doors shut. For a moment, she was able to see the burden of duty that weighed on her shoulders as she continued to write. With finality, the doors were closed and she was left staring idly behind her. Seraphina sighed softly, turning her head to Lady Wrandym before her attention finally settled on Niklaus.

The older man stood with his arms crossed, lazily smirking at the two guards. Unsure, Seraphina glanced at the two men. She was unable to decipher exactly what had occured. Instead of questioning him directly, she merely leveled him with a curious look. His answering shrug made her annoyed, her mouth twisting into a displeased frown. Although her expression was hidden behind her mask, Niklaus hid a chuckle behind a cough, able to read her eyes enough to know that she wasn't amused by his silence.

Kicking off from the wall, Niklaus walked to stand beside her. His head shifted as he assessed her, nodding to himself before he offered the noble woman at their side a smile and a small bow to acknowledge her presence amongst them.

“Shall we?” Seraphina inquired, turning her head to address Lady Wrandym.

Yatasal Yatasal

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
Mentioned: Yatasal Yatasal
Located: Outside Cabin; Conversing

[/div]
Leia

Skorzah nods, going to open the door for them. “It’s gonna be alright, kiddo. As long as you keep changing on a regular basis after this, the first change is the only one that will hurt. You can always come with me when I go out to change!” She says brightly. She’s genuinely happy now, which is rare, and she intends to make the most of it.
Leai nodded and followed Natalia and Skorzah outside. The ground felt soft still from the rain last night and she could smell the dampness in the air. The girl lisened carefully to Skorzah’s words. Change regularly, the first one is the only one to hurt, she could always change with Skorzah. She understood. “That would be perfect.” Leia smiled, it would be nice to do the changes with some one. She felt it was always better to do things with some one instead of being alone.​

“Shall we?” Seraphina inquired, turning her head to address Lady Wrandym.
Lady Wrandym nodded to Lady Seraphina, and spoke to the guards. "Take them to Lady Naforn."
The guards nodded and warily keep an eye on Niklaus. Lady Wrandym headed down a separate hallway, her mind jumping to the next in a long series of tasks. They led the pair through a long series of hallways, eventually coming to a thick wooden door. One guard pulled out an iron key and unlocked it. He stood guard while the other, a woman, led the pair down the large staircase. Torches lined the stairwell, the smoke rising to the high ceiling above them.

They came to a series of cells. The walls were made of bars set into stone floors, and one could see through all of the cages. Some were occupied by miserable characters who were shivering or coughing. Others had sleeping prisoners, or dead ones. The guards would check in the morning. The air was damp and the dungeon had an unforgiving nature about it. The guard turned and unlocked a second wooden door, and this time there was only two cells. One was empty, the other held a noblewoman. Or what used to be a noblewoman.

Fever and sweat covered her, and she coughed, wheezing every so often. Her stomach was large, and she sat in the corner, wearing a shift dress, her gown tossed away in the other corner of the cell. Lady Wrandym had made her comfortable, but the guards took away any comforts that might've been given to Syreece. Now she sat on a thin mattress, with only a rat-bitten blanket for warmth. The guardwoman nodded to Lady Syreece. "There she is. The traitor. See if I was you, I'd just tell the queen she dead. She ain't worth saving."

mochi bun mochi bun

"I-I see...well that's like saying humans shouldn't be saved just because some of them are bad...so should everyone just die and be enslaved?...you must understand that just how all humans aren't the same...you aren't the same as all those humans out there...you are amazing...smart, strong, and I know that you really don't think that...and if you really trust my sister...then you should know that there is a good reason for her saving them....I'm sorry that...you think that way about me though."
Gwen slowed her breathing, Nate's voice somehow bringing her back into reality as the memories faded. She knelt in the mud, still holding herself. Her eyes were stinging from the tears, and she wiped them dry. "I've seen enough dragons. I won't kill them, but I don't want to save them either. I'm going to help Natallia save this... this girl and then I'll leave." She glanced at Nate, and turned away back towards the cabin. "You shouldn't care what I think. Especially not today. I'm... I'm not in a good mood today." She paused before she entered the cabin, resting her hand on the knob. She licked her lips but didn't turn to face Nate. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those things. I just... It's..." Her voice trailed off, no words able to describe her current state of mind. "When this is over, I'm not sticking around. I don't need to be reminded of all that I've lost. Anyway. You should go find Natallia. I think she's looking for you."

“It’s gonna be alright, kiddo. As long as you keep changing on a regular basis after this, the first change is the only one that will hurt. You can always come with me when I go out to change!” She says brightly.
Natallia raised an eyebrow at her friend's sudden friendliness. Skorzah wasn't often warm or friendly, a byproduct of her time in the mines. But when she was... No one smiled brighter. She watched the pair interact, and nodded to herself. This would be good for Skorzah, as well as for Leia.

Skorzah grins, walking outside, and pushing her sleeve up to reveal the cuff. “As soon as it’s off, the change starts, so be aware of that.” She says, before pulling it off of her arm, and feeling the surge of strength as her scales grow over her, her nails harden to claws, her teeth sharpen.

She feels herself grow larger, balancing on her hind legs to beat newly formed wings, as her tail winds around. It takes all she has not to roar, and alert anyone nearby, as she falls to all fours, smiling at the girl and woman in front of her. She rests her head on the ground in front of Leia, doing her best at a calming expression.

“You’ll probably be smaller than me, since I’m older, but I wonder what you will look like! There are lots of kinds of dragons after all.” She rumbles. “You can take it off whenever you’re ready, I’m right here to make sure you won’t get hurt.”

“You’ll probably be smaller than me, since I’m older, but I wonder what you will look like! There are lots of kinds of dragons after all.” She rumbles. “You can take it off whenever you’re ready, I’m right here to make sure you won’t get hurt.”
"Skorzah, you'll want to cast some calming spells on her," Natallia reminded Skorzah. "And help her weaken her cuff's magical abilities. She has a particularly strong one."
As soon as the words left her lips, a memory flew into Natallia's mind. When she had first noticed Leia, Natallia had another dragon thief with her who felt the cuff's power. He described it as "weird" and "good luck when she takes it off because damn it'll hurt". But until they had gotten her outside and Skorzah had changed, Natallia had forgotten his warning. Cursing her stupidity, she stepped closer to Leia. Ena knows why her slavers chose to give such a young girl such a strong cuff. She looked to Skorzah, now in her large form. "Be ready, my friend. Leia, just focus on Skorzah and me, alright? You can do this."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Seraphina watched as the noblewoman walked down the hall and then around the corner, leaving the two foreigners to stand there. Shifting her feet, the young healer focused her attention on the two guards. It took the four a moment before they began to walk, the two guards leading the way. Seraphina stuck close to Niklaus and he, in turn, stayed at her side. When the female guard led them down the stairs, Seraphina once more reached for the scarf wrapped around her midsection. She ran the material between her fingers, taking steadying breaths as she listened to the silence that stretched between the three. When they finally reached the ground floor, Seraphina was the first one to step into the prison. Her bodyguard did not stray far from her side, taking up his rank on her right.

The duo both sent withered glances to the occupants of the cells as they passed. Although Seraphina remained silent, it was easy to see the unease that made her falter in her steps. A hand on her shoulder helped to reassure her. Taking a deep breath, she paused as the guard did. The second door swung open, revealing the woman that she had been told about while in the debriefing with the queen and the noblewoman. Seraphina bit down on her bottom lip, stifling the gasp that had nearly left her upon catching sight of the prisoner.

Niklaus, to his credit, didn’t falter at the sight of the woman. He had been through enough in his life to not showcase his unease. Before the guard had spoken, he had taken several steps towards the cell. He had cautiously studied the form that sat in the dim corner, in little else but her shift. His fingers toyed with the hem of his shawl, unimpressed. From the dress that had been tossed in the corner, it was clear that she had once been a noblewoman. As he continued to stare curiously, he caught on to the words the female guard gruffly spoke.

Mouth shifting into a frown, Niklaus glanced over his shoulder at Seraphina. The young healer straightened, her eyes narrowing from behind her mask.

“That’s not your call to make, ma’am.” She began, keeping her tone civil as she recalled the queen’s words from earlier. Her gaze drifted towards the woman still laying in the cell, sighing before quietly continuing, “No matter your opinion, it’s my duty to assist this creature... even if it makes people like you dislike me for merely doing my job.”

No sooner had the words left her mouth that Niklaus shifted to stand besides her, his gaze narrowed pointedly on the guard. Immediately, Seraphina allowed her fingers to curl into the sleeve of his tunic, lowering all the ire he had felt for the woman that stood before them. Not wanting to cause a scene, he merely planted his feet and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Open it.” His tone was calm as he instructed the guard before him to unlock the cell.

Yatasal Yatasal

“Open it.”
"Hmph. Suit yourself," the guard harrumphed, unimpressed by Nikalus' protectiveness. She retrieved another key and unlocked the cell. "Oy, traitor! Wake up!" The guard banged the keys on the bars of the cell, creating a loud noise that richocheted around the room. Syreece lifted her head, and squinted, the room being well-lit by torches. She coughed, and tried to pull herself up into a more dignified position. She coughed again, and the guard just laughed. "This one'll be dead soon, methinks. I'd say good luck but I got money that she dies by the end of the week. Let the guard at the top of them stairs know when she needs to be locked up again."
The guardwoman left, closing the thick wooden door behind her.

Alais Coppergold (Syreece Naforn)
Alli coughed, staring at the newcomer. Her mind was clouded, but she could still somewhat function. The last bits of her magic were dwindling, probably feeding her children. She didn't know if that made sense, but it was the only reason she could think of that would explain why she wasn't able to heal herself. She again tried to straighten her back, trying to portray some sense of dignity that the character of Syreece Naforn would demand. She didn't know if she could do it... But her babies kicked against her side, making her wince, and they reminded her of her Eton. His golden eyes, his smile... Alli closed her eyes, and when she opened them she put on a confident face. Through her wheezing, she said in the strongest voice she could muster, "Who are you?"
Her voice sounded weak, and frail. But she continued regardless. "If you're assassins, make it quick. If you're loyal to the queen and assassins, tell her I'm sorry... I didn't want this..."
Part of her hoped they were assassins, that they would end her suffering. Her mind shut that thought down though as she remembered Eton's laugh. She coughed, wheezing a bit before she could catch her breath again. Her head pounded, and she fought to keep her eyes focused on the strange pair. Her vision was blurry, and she could barely tell that there were two of them. Eton... Remember Eton...

mochi bun mochi bun

Only when the door was firmly shut and the guard’s steps had long since faded did Seraphina turn her attention to the cell. Her cruel words and taunting laughter had rattled the healer; however, she did her best to hide it in front of her new patient. The way the other woman was struggling to breathe made Seraphina wince. The thought that she would be unable to help the noble drifted through her mind. The young healer was quick to push that despairing idea away, squaring her shoulders with determination.

When the woman next spoke, it caught the attention of both Ivaeus natives. Seraphina couldn’t hide her sudden noise of distress- how much had this poor woman been mistreated that she would believe that assassins would be sent to take her life? Niklaus sighed as the same thought ran through his mind, his hands balling into fists at his side.

“We’re friends, Lady Syreece. We have no wish to harm you.” Seraphina responded after a moment of silence, her tone soft.

Her hand shifted to the cell door, allowing it to swing open as she took several steps into the cell. Gripping a thin strap that had been resting on her shoulder, Seraphina pulled a satchel over her head and held it in her hands. Inside, there laid nearly all of her medical equipment and several potions that she had brought from her own personal collection. As she moved closer to the woman, she was able to see the thin layer of sweat that dripped down her forehead. Her coughs were deep and rough, making the young healer sigh quietly.

“Niklaus…” Her words faltered.

Niklaus had also moved into the cell but had chosen to keep his distance to allow Seraphina to work in peace. However, at her summons, he stepped forward and moved towards the pregnant woman that was laying haphazardly against the wall of her cell. He crouched at her side, his gaze tracing her form for a moment before he carefully moved to lift her in his arms. It was alarmingly easy for him to pick her up, especially since she was heavily pregnant. When he turned in the direction of the bed, Seraphina was already adjusting the material. She had removed her shawl and laid it at the head of the weathered mattress, allowing it to serve as a makeshift pillow.

Doing his best to carry the noble without jostling her, Niklaus stepped forward and laid the woman down upon the thin mattress. Inhaling quietly, the two friends fell into a brief rhythm. Niklaus had yet to step back, removing his own shawl and tucking it underneath the woman's head to help prop her up into a more comfortable position.

“How long have you had that cough, my lady?” Seraphina inquired as she shifted through her bag, glancing from her search briefly before she continued to comb through the materials in her satchel.

Yatasal Yatasal

"I see...well everything you say or do that concerns me matters to me alot...but maybe I'm just being idiotic..." He sighed. "Alright...and do you mind if I go with you when you leave? I understand if you rather not...just think about it while I go see Natallia." He begins to walk away and go find his sister after giving Gwen a quick hug for her troubles

Yatasal Yatasal

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: @ N/A
Located: Outside the Cabin; KO

[/div]
Leia

Skorzah grins, walking outside, and pushing her sleeve up to reveal the cuff. “As soon as it’s off, the change starts, so be aware of that.” She says, before pulling it off of her arm, and feeling the surge of strength as her scales grow over her, her nails harden to claws, her teeth sharpen. She feels herself grow larger, balancing on her hind legs to beat newly formed wings, as her tail winds around. It takes all she has not to roar, and alert anyone nearby, as she falls to all fours, smiling at the girl and woman in front of her. She rests her head on the ground in front of Leia, doing her best at a calming expression. “You’ll probably be smaller than me, since I’m older, but I wonder what you will look like! There are lots of kinds of dragons after all.” She rumbles. “You can take it off whenever you’re ready, I’m right here to make sure you won’t get hurt.”
Leia watched as Skorzah went from a lovely woman to a magnificent dragon. Seeing it more up close and in daylight was breath taking. She stared, wide eyed and fascinated. It didn't seem so bad a thing to go through, but the lingering thought of the pain from it being Leia's first time made the girl nervous still. She nodded at Skorzah's words, wondering herself what she would look like too.
"Skorzah, you'll want to cast some calming spells on her," Natallia reminded Skorzah. "And help her weaken her cuff's magical abilities. She has a particularly strong one." As soon as the words left her lips, a memory flew into Natallia's mind. When she had first noticed Leia, Natallia had another dragon thief with her who felt the cuff's power. He described it as "weird" and "good luck when she takes it off because damn it'll hurt". But until they had gotten her outside and Skorzah had changed, Natallia had forgotten his warning. Cursing her stupidity, she stepped closer to Leia. Ena knows why her slavers chose to give such a young girl such a strong cuff. She looked to Skorzah, now in her large form. "Be ready, my friend. Leia, just focus on Skorzah and me, alright? You can do this."
Leia waited for the spell to be done and did as Natalia said. She nodded and kept her focus on the dragon and the woman in front of her. This will be ok. The calming spells helped her somewhat as her hands went to find where to unlatch the collar. It felt odd to touch it, odder to try to take it off herself... It felt forbidden but she had to do it. She wouldn't be able to do her part with the rescue if she couldn't use her own natural ability as a dragon. Her fingers found he small mechanism and after a bit eventually got it to unlock and fall from her neck.

It felt awful. Immediately the change started as if instinctively, but it felt like she had to will each part of her to do it at the same time. It was agonizing and felt like it was taking centuries for her skin to plate itself into scales and for the new leathery limbs to form on her back. She had to stop biting her lip as her teeth sharpened and cut the skin, nose felt terrible as they lengthen to a snout and her eyes. Her Eyes she couldn't keep them open. It was like looking into a dream where closing your eyes would wake her up but opening them would do the same. o she had to look at the world through her eyelashes and have the ever present dizzying feeling of not seeing enough and too much. Her head pounded as her fingers felt like they were being pulled like chain as they grew and formed claws. To those watching it would be like a purple light emanating form her every pore till a dazed small dragon stood and fell to the ground, her scales changing shades of purple as light glisten off them. Leia had passed out from the transformation. It seemed to be a bit much for the girl, but at least now the first time was over with.​

Skorzah keeps working on the layers of calming spells, as well as the one to ease the transformation. Once it’s all over, she lowers her head, checking to make sure the young dragoness is healthy and unharmed.

She lays a wing over her, pulling her close to effectively hug her. “There you go, kiddo.” She says warmly, holding the unconscious child close. “Well done.”

“We’re friends, Lady Syreece. We have no wish to harm you... How long have you had that cough, my lady? ”
Alli coughed, and for a moment she wondered who Lady Syreece was, before realizing it was her. "I... doubt that..." she said through hacking coughs. "But I've had the cough for awhile. There's no... no real way to keep track of time in here. Did the queen... did she send you? Are you a... healer?"

The longer she spoke, the more raspy her voice became. Her throat was so parched... She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten, or had any water to drink. Maybe this woman would be kind to her... For the sake of her children. I have to pretend like I don't want to. For them. How will I save them?

As they lifted her into a more comfortable position, Alli's mind drifted back into sleep, another nightmare waiting for her. She hadn't had a real dream in awhile, and as she fell into a deeper sleep she saw Eton being torn apart by the queen's warhammer. She mumbled, "No... Eton... Stop..." through the coughs that racked her body. I need to save him... I need to save them... How? How am I going to save them all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back