• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Random Hotel (A walk-in RP) Guests Always are Welcomed~

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

633RdI7.png
---------------
v1Sag6X.png
---------------
Hb3LcHt.png

qifjOvk.jpg

• BeXAxHT.jpg

1nZMxky.png

The Random Hotel exists in an unknown dimension and its entrance door would randomly appear, hence its name, in another dimension, inviting beings of all sorts.

Upon entering the hotel, you will find an inviting air around you. The front desk would be to your left and the lobby, with plenty seating, to your right. The colors surrounding the hotel are crisp, alluring, and easy on the eyes; mostly consisting of neutral colors of cream, white and brown with splashes of orange and green.

Before posting, you have the following options:
    1) You can be a new visitor, new visitors are always welcomed. Character sheets are optional, but if you can at least provide an image and name, that'll do. (character sheets are posted in the in character thread)

2) You can be a regular, in this case, you can begin your post anywhere you wish, but kindly remind the owner your room number and provide a photo I.D.

3) You can be someone's enemy, please try to minimize the damage within the hotel, a broken furniture or two will do.

4) You can accidentally find a warphole and come crashing into the hotel. Nonetheless, all visitors are welcomed.

Please use the floor map below to use as a guide throughout the hotel.
The Random Hotel's Floor Map
uPqCm35.jpg
Occupied Room Numbers

Guest: Fawna Mae Room: Cabana Room
Guest: Mr. Vincent Hemmingwell Room: 265
Guest: Finvarra Room: 200.5
Guest: Amara Wolfe Room: 900
Guest: Molato Granger Room: 200
Guest: Dog (wanderer) Room: 709 (the seven is carved to look like a D)
Guest: The Doctor Room: 999
Guest: KAmber Room: KA Cafe
Guest: Kelfir Laroot Room: 202
Guest: Lianna Room: 233
Guest: Subject 251 "Rilee" Room: 901

Last edited:
Current Receptionist
pQ2MIM2.jpg

Hello and welcome to TRH, I am the current receptionist. All our guest rooms are in the second floor and above. The room numbers range from 200-999. The first digit dictates the floor the room is on. Please select a room you're interested in and if you require any accommodations, such as a coffin in place of a bed, please feel free to notify me. The owner is currently out. If you were interested in a job position, please fill out the form below and provide all necessary documents before turning it in. Master Fawna should return shortly. Feel free to wait in the lobby or interact with our guests while you wait for your interview. Thank you for staying at TRH.
Maid2605
Hiring Application

Please remember: Before posting, you must provide an image/description of your character and his/her name.
Unknown visitors will be killed/blocked/banned on sight.​

Last edited:
forecast.PNG

Rules
1. Follow RPN's rules.
2. No-commitment roleplay (unless you're a hired employee), but with a catch.

Here's the catch:
if your character is interacting with another character, great, but if you have to go AFK in real life, your character should either: go to the bathroom, go to the hotel room, simply dismiss him/herself, so the other character can chat with another available character.

3. If your character happens to be talking to a character that went offline without dismissing him/herself, simply dismiss your character from that character and go chat with a character that IS online.

These are just rules to keep the flow of the roleplay.
2 & 3 are optional to abide by, but don't be shocked to see the other person moving on.

Oh!

4. Use this (()) or [[]] or {{}} for OOC please. Take long conversations to PMs.
Questions Have any questions? You can PM me or click on this LINK.

Last edited:

Owner

It was a quiet day at the hotel. Fawna, earlier, went off to take advantage of the lack of activity and relaxed in the jacuzzi. Despite her efforts to relax, she couldn't stop thinking about work. I need to replenish the kitchen. We're running out of human blood and monster meat. Didn't our bartender need more irish cream too? I can't do this anymore... she practically shot out of the jacuzzi with annoyance written all over her face. Apparently, trying to relax was annoying. She shook her body, drying almost instantly. One of her robotic maids, Maid6276, brought out her change of clothes. "Thank you, 6276," she went to the restroom nearby the fitness center and quickly put on her undergarments, then her white-collared shirt, and her business suit consisting of a black blazer and matching pencil skirt.

Within moments, she was at the front desk barking orders. Many of the maid employees scrambled about as they went to do their assigned tasks. She had her only 'human' bartender replaced with Maid1400. She commanded him to go to the Vampire's dimension to purchase human blood and monster meat with her Red Demon credit card. Though Bryan was 'human,' the keyword was WAS. He's one of her faithful-dead employees. He seems alive at first, but if someone were to accidentally touch him, they'd feel nothing but air.

"
Maid2605 can you clean the Cabana Room? I'll take over at the front desk," with a nod, 2605 dismissed herself and hurried along to her duty.

Last edited:
ee569ed973b468a796d4f2b9df855718.jpg
Name: ???

Out of nowhere, a weird, purple warphole came out of the lobby, and within a few seconds, a huge figure went tumbling out of it. Due to its speed, it skidded along the floor before stopping, fortunately not knocking off fragile decorations from the beautiful tables. It crashed at the wall, head...sssss... first? Once it finally stopped, more or less a handful of heads attached to a body don't seem to be moving. One might be able to deduce it won't be standing up for a bit, maybe even hours so.

(Eep, sorry 'bout this, I'll be leaving relatively quickly now, but wanted to introduce a character before.)

Last edited:

Owner

Fawna was typing away at the front desk computer, checking for customer emails, enabling request for the appearance of the hotel's door, and creating schedules for future customers. In the midst of her typing, a client came rolling in or possibly her clients. Her fawn-like ears perked up, but her face was still focused on the computer, showing no surprise or care for the matter. "2605 and 3301 please help our guest and seat.. them into the lobby," two robotic maids came rushing in, both stopping on opposite sides of the humanoid dragon to aid him onto a nearby couch.

Last edited:
After the help of the robot maids, the warphole still didn't dissapear until the appearance of a small glowing orb that appeared to have came out of the same warphole. It floated towards the receptionist quickly and said the following in a robotic like voice

"Excuse the peculiar five headed person,
Mr. Vincent Hemmingwell, for arriving in an unfashionable entrance. In his presence, a room for Mr. Hemmingwell is what I simply ask of. Will there be anything else?" the small being asked. Onlookers are either a bit surprised or are simply not, having probably seen weirder occurances.

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Owner

With her ears perked attentively in the direction of the warphole, her hazel eyes reflected the white screen she was focused on. Delicate fingers tapping away until a glowing presence approached her, "Good day, my dear guest. Does Mr. Vincent have a room number already reserved or shall I assign him one now?" Her eyes now reflecting the color of the luminescent being, she gave a warm smile then typed Vincent's full name into her database, "Oh, I found his reservation. Thank you for providing his name," She opened a drawer within her desk and activated his entrance-card key then handed it to the being before her. "His room is on the second floor, with an Utra King size bed as requested. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else."

Maid2605 and Maid3301 finished placing the multi-headed dragon onto their longest sofa, placing an accent pillow under each head. They quickly split into two directions, one to clean the rubble created from their once beautiful decorations, and the other went to fetch replacement decor to adorn the tables once more. The robotic maids made themselves busy until the chore was 100% complete. As programmed, they returned to their previous duties. Similarly, the owner returned to responding to customer emails and such, typing away at her usual speed.

Last edited:
NAME: Finvarra or varra

SPECIES: forest fae

PERSONALITY: Due to her ability she has a very quite personality and rarely if ever speaks, this does not mean she does not want to talk. This is the opposite as a matter of fact but due to her low self asteem about her ability and voice she rarely tries to interact with others as she feels she will hurt them by even being around them. She is very caring and will try to help people as best she can, no matter with what it is. If she has any friends she would be willing to go through anything to save them or keep a secret she was asked to keep. This makes her a very loyal person and trust worthy.

POWERS/ ABILITIES: hyper voice: able to manipulate sound and sound waves for offensive and defensive purposes.
Size manipulation: being able to grow and shrink own body at will.
Disaster: complete control over life and death, a ability most used to control the growth of nature but not limited to.

STRENGTHS: her knowledge of nature is vast for her age, she is very good at nature related magic but can't seem to grasp any other type. Potion and poison making is very impressive for her age as well.

WEAKNESSES: can't figure out how machines work, gets permanent scares on her body where any metal touches her, iron seems to have a corrosive effect on her body cause the most damage. She will be in pain if she is with in five feet of any object with a lot of metal in it.

LIKES: the forest, any being that is not a human, sweets, strawberries and blueberries.

DISLIKES: Humans, metals, machines, oil, pollution.
c030b241147680bdbb60cb9b0244c517.jpg

Name: Amara Wolfe

da89625039917ac48e96a106eef04c6e.jpg

Amara was unsure of what this door was. Earlier that evening a door, had popped up, almost out of no where. She wasn't sure it would lead anywhere, but she opened it anyways. What else could she of done? She was as curious as the next person. She found herself in a hotel. A dear like woman sat at the front desk.
"Umm... hello?" Amara wasn't much of one to talk, especially to strangers. She just never liked to. She looked at the dear like wkman, and tilted her head to the dside, like a confused pup. She stood there for a moment, before making her way closer to the desk.

Owner

Fawna, the owner, saw a fairy-like being enter the hotel as well as humanoid wolf. She smiled warmly and greeted them both, "Welcome to TRH! Are you both staying in one room?" she asked innocently. Her ears were perked up again in an alert like manner despite her calm demeanor. Her hands were ready on the keyboard to look up their information.

totalwarfair totalwarfair Panic Panic

"Uhh... no?" Amara tilted her head again. "I'll have a room to myself, you know privacy reasons and such..." She nodded. Amara's nose twitched. She ran her fingers through her hair. She felt odd, she'd been with humans for a long time, and now, she wasn't... which was weird.

Owner

Fawna placed a hand over her mouth as her mouth formed an 'o'. "So sorry for the misunderstanding," she typed away on her computer then looked back towards the two ladies, "We have rooms available on all floors, do you have a preference?" She took note Amara's sudden discomfort. Perhaps it was her comment. Fawna has seen odd couples all the time, but it was best that she didn't presume for future guests.
Panic Panic

Owner

Fawna realized that the fairy probably couldn't speak, "Can you write down your name for me? I'll provide you a custom key, so it's easy to carry." She handed the small being a used up pencil, which made it easier for her to hold, and a small notepad. "I'll give you room 200.5, which is a small room above room 200 in the second floor," she handed Varra the miniature key-card. She looked over to Amara, "Will 900 do and what's your name?" Her little tail swayed happily as she entered her guests information.
totalwarfair totalwarfair Panic Panic

Owner

Typing away the young wolf's name into her system, she activated her key-card and handed it over, "Here you go, all is set. You're free to explore the hotel and if you have any questions, I'll be around the lobby area."
Panic Panic

"Thank you," Amara nodded, she continued down the long corridors until she found her room. It was a bit bigger than she thought it would be, but she loved it. She put her keycard in her pocket, and got onto exploring the hotel.

Hombre-sirena-blix-instagram-4.png

Molato Granger

The rush of swimming in the water was always exuberating to Molato. Thanks to his natural state of being a Merman, from one side of the pool to the other, it took him only a matter of seconds. Molato usually comes to the hotel when his family begins pressuring him to find a mate. He, personally, did not feel ready to have a mate. So he isolates himself by requesting a summons to The Random Hotel. Since there is no technology in his underwater homeland, he must resort to a wizard's magic to make a reservation.

((I gtg to bed, so Molato went to his room. When he's out of water, his fins split into two limbs with webbed feet))

Last edited:
ee569ed973b468a796d4f2b9df855718.jpg
Name: Mr. Vincent Hemmingwell Status: Better

More guests passed the figure asleep on one of the longest couches, and it was still rather knocked out cold. The warphole spewed a luggage with wheels that looked as if it steered itself to the soundly sleeping person. Then, the blue orb entered the warphole as it dissapeared. The luggage, after some scribbling can be heard from inside, spitted out a yellow sticky note that sticked to Vincent's shoulder. A few hours went on with the five-headed person staying quiet.

~~~
One of the heads, specifically the middle one, rose from its state, suddenly yet silently mouthed "ow" after feeling a really swell ache on all its heads. Vincent felt the yellow sticky note on his shoulder, grabbed and read it, flushed red in humiliation and embarrassment after comprehending the message, then decided to stand up as he was doing all those while still lying down as if on a summer's day in the sun. As if he knew what to do, Vincent lowered his head hoping not to meet anyone's stares and walked towards his room (the other heads have eyes closed as if they are still unconscious, but still followed, floating beside Vincent silently). He forgot about the sticky note as he absent-mindedly dropped it. If anyone picked it up, it reads:

You've been unconscious, Vin vin! People probably stared :b You're such a fragile guy. Anyway, find room 265; you should have your keys. You know what happened :X
You still got money tho.

Last edited:
After exploring, Amara decided she liked it so much here, she wanted to get a job....

Hiring application
Security Guard (pool)
Time zone or shift: Eastern time zone

She'd been a security guard before. It was in a human village, where the humans would give her odd mean names, like guard dog. But she liked the thought. She put in her application, and continued on.

Owner

Fawna took notice of the multi-head dragon awakening, her ears flicked in his direction. "I'm sorry I couldn't prevent your casualty, Mr. Vincent. As an apology, I'd like to offer you my contact information to ensure you have a great stay," she said as she walked over and handed her business card with her work email and room number. At the corner of her eye, she spotted a guest take a Hiring Application. She clapped her hands with content, "Thank you for taking interest in being employed by TRH. I currently have other matters to attend to now. Can I schedule an interview tomorrow? Six o'clock eastern time?" she looked at her watch, she had a virtual meeting with the Blood Demon Clan about their funds towards the hotel.
Computing Magus Computing Magus Panic Panic

((Well, I have to go. If you can't meet at 6pm EST, let me know you're availability in your next post. Assume my character goes to the meeting room after you post to Fawna if you can make it to the interview. thnx))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back