The Rabbit & The Fox {killerlung & Kinadra}

killerlung

Cosmic Mailman
(@kinadra alright here it is!)

Our world, the year is 2013 and in the city of Tokyo an event is about to transpire. An event not of this world, an event that would shatter legends, and bring two creatures not-of-this-world on a collision course for better or worse...

Alexis sighed, the cold night air blowing past her as she sat around a small fire. Well honestly it was more like a few embers, embers that she futilely blew on in an attempt to spark up an actual fire. "C'mon you insolent sparks burn! Burn!" she said in a huff as she blew on the sparks. Though as she did her horn suddenly began to shine, as it did the fire burst to life, causing a billowing cloud of smoke to burst forth, covering the young looking girl in ash.

The young girl coughed, her eye wincing at the smoke, while her unbridled anger came forth. "Son of a B*tch!" she cried out in obvious rage. It was about then that she stopped, suddenly glancing up to notice that she was no longer in the guise of a human. Rather her horn and rabbit like ears had appeared, as well as her tail. Though it wasn't her hybrid form that alarmed her, no it was the glow from her horn, a warm golden hue that illuminated the flowing river that sat mere feet away from her meager campsite.

"Huh? Another Fable?" she muttered having no clue who or what this new Fable could be, she starred around her making sure that the portal wasn't tearing anywhere near her before she neared the fire and disrobed. "I wonder who it is....Humpty Dumpty? Shen Ron? hmm....no they're all too popular" she mused as she tied her hair into a bun and entered the river to wash the ash from her skin.

"Whoever it is they better not think about coming anywhere near here...This is rabbit territory" she mumbled before sinking under the water a bit. Washing her face, her horn still glowing, and casting a golden hue over the running waters...

Kami Ochita was minding his own business in his world, tails flicking happily. He was in his fox form, and happy about it. White fur with red accents, and red eyes almost glowed, along with his nine proud tails. He got them much earlier than people normally do, and was proud about it. He shifted into a hybrid form, with white, semi-long hair, and still the red eyes, donning a long silver trench-coat. Then, something shifted. Out of nowhere, a crack opened from the ground, and Ochita didn't have time to react.

He fell, not able to think of what to do in this situation, so he just kept falling. Falling and falling and falling until out of nowhere... Boom. He was on Earth, our Earth. The one where magic is few and far between. Ochita was kneeling down on one knee, a hand supporting him on the ground. It was dark, no one seemed to be around, and it was cold. Cracks in the asphalt lay around him, jagged reminders that the fall should have killed him, but he had felt nary a thing.

"Where... am I...?" he asked softly to himself, in his own deep, but not gruff voice. His head picked up as he stood, scanning the environment with his critical red eyes. "What happened? And what are these... things..?" he continued, staring at the streetlamps that flickered in his presence. His magic, being a nine-tails, was stronger than the realm was ever used to. Ochita didn't seem to mind though as he walked in the direction of the only other magic he felt, his ears and tails seeming to disappear out of nowhere.

"Perhaps it was the Humans that did this to me?" he mused, continuing to talk to himself, not too freaked out now, just curious and intrigued. Ochita masked his presence to the best of his ability, so his energy could not really be tracked. As he neared on the presence, he could smell a rabbit, and shifted into his fox form, his nine tails proudly displayed. He crept near to her, and cocked his head at the glowing color. He spoke softly, "Hello? I do not wish to hurt you at all. Just speak. I arrived here very recently. I do not know why or how."

Alexis sighed as she stood in the icy waters, her horn illuminating her as she washed her hair, it had already been two years since she had fallen into the human world. Her believers, those that told her legend and believed in it had grown too thin much too quickly. How had she fallen from grace so quickly!? What had she done to deserve this? She was once legitimately feared, she was once a holy creature, but now. Was this all she was meant to be now?

She glanced down toward the running waters, catching her own reflection and staring into her own eyes. "End of the road eh?" she muttered to herself in an almost defeated tone before she headed toward the water's edge. Standing along the river's shore she suddenly froze, her ears perking up as she heard something approach. Her nose twitched, and her body trembled, she was being watched.

Suddenly the offender, appeared, clearing a bush and entering the clearing of her camp. A fox, with 9 tails, a fox that talked no less. This had to be the Fable, the fresh Fable. Alexis suddenly cringed at the Fox's question, hurt me? As if... I am a hunter a predator, why must they always presume me prey? she thought to herself.

Alexis's hands balled into fists, she was mere seconds away from threatening the fox, to force him from her territory with violence when she realized she was naked. Her bare breasts exposed to the fox, her small rabbit like tail twitched a bit from the cold as the realization finally sunk in.

"Pervert!" she shouted loudly, suddenly abandoning her fists to cover up her breasts and womanhood from the fox. "I'll eat you for this...you bastard" she muttered under her breath as she slowly made her way back toward the water. Hoping to obscure her body long enough to change into her rabbit like form. Her horn glowed a bright red in embarrassment, and her cheeks filled with a flushed hue as she finally leapt back into the cold river. Though the light soon changed to a golden hue as her head fell beneath the current.

As she resurfaced the fox would be shocked to see not a rabbit like woman, but rather a simple auburn rabbit, a rabbit that paddled its way to the shore fervently before shaking itself dry. The rabbit sported a long horn that sprouted from its forehead, and long legs that ended in clawed paws. It slowly approached the fox, it's eyes twitching all the while from the insult of the fox's intrusion.

Ochita looked at the bunny girl, confused as to why she had gotten so upset. He shifted into hybrid form, only allowing one tail to show along with his ears. His red eyes looked at her, "You are not normal either. I don't understand what is going on. I did not mean to upset you in any way, little rabbit friend. Would you like to borrow my trench coat, if you need coverings of some sort?" He cocked her head at the rabbit, and then his tail glowed a little, along with his eyes, and he floated up, out of her reach.

He played with his fox fire a little, attempting to mesmerize the little thing. It was purple fire that danced around her like it had a mind of its own. It was a playful ball, and he had made it so that, if she touched it, it wouldn't even hurt her. Ochita stayed floating, but laid down in the air instead of sitting, "What is your name, rabbit friend?" Ochita smiled a little at his ball of fire, making another appear that was orange in color.

He sighed and sat up again in the air, "What realm is this? And what year? Please tell me what you know, rabbit friend. I am more than a bit confused. I did not mean to see you naked either, though it does not bother me much. I am used to naked bodies where I am from. Shifters tend to not care as much, if their change is physical and not magical."

(Short, but good enough)

(srry for the wait)

Alexis cringed at the sound of the fox's voice, little rabit? she thought to herself, entirely outraged by the lack of respect in this fox's tone. She shuddered, her claws tearing at the earth beneath her, though as she did she suddenly stopped. Her eyes seeming to catch something that made her muscles relax and her guard waver, despite her anger. Her eyes began to grow wide as she stared at the fox fire, her mind drifting for a moment before she could finally snap back into reality.

Though as she came back to she seemed less angry, though notably still annoyed. "I'm not a rabbit just like you're not a fox." she said in a bitter tone. Though she suddenly stopped once more as another brightly colored call of flame floated by, her eyes tracked the ball and her words seemed to trail off for a moment longer before she could snap back once more.

"I'm not your friend, and I don't..." she suddenly stopped, her hairs sticking on end as she noticed the forest around them start to glow. Without warning she turned to the kitsune once more, "I'll explain everything but you have to stop! Now. Stop floating stop magic stop everything just...." she paused for a moment obviously frustrated with the current situation "follow me "she said quickly, still managing the occasional nervous glance toward the tree line as she bounded away from the fox like man, leaping for the large cardboard box that lay further up the riverbed. As she leapt for the box a bright light began to shine.

"Don't look!" she called out to him as the light bounced off the water of the river, the box was now filled with it, and by the time the light faded the legs of a young woman could be seen poking out from the box. Though the legs seemed to be moving, as if struggling to do something within the confines of the small box.

Within the box the girl sat in human form, struggling to put her panties in a way in which the fox could not see her do it. She moved one leg back, sitting on her butt so that she would not have to leave her box and stand, though this presented problems of its own. Finally she managed to put the garment on, she sighed before grabbing her only other dry article of clothing, a tattered hooded sweatshirt. She put the sweatshirt on before standing up. Zipping up the sweatshirt just in time to meet the fox's gaze. "Now let's start again then, first things first, tell me what you are, it'll make things a little easier" she said in a somewhat exasperated tone, she was entirely pissed to be the one to have to play baby sitter. Though of course it had to be her, not the Oni that lived further up the mountain, the Inukami that taught at the school, or the Kappa that owned the bathhouse, nope it had to be her, this was just her luck...

Ochita watched her bound off until he was told not to look, then he simply turned his gaze elsewhere, allowing himself to float back down to solid ground fluidly. The little balls of fox fire disappeared as well. He looked her over when she returned, in human form. He made his form look completely human in return, save for his hair, eye color, and particularly sharp canines. "I would love to by you clothing the moment I can for your helpfulness, little one," he said, a small smile adorning his face, "Yours are far too tattered for someone as pretty as you to wear."

His compliments stopped, and Ochita got more serious, "My name is Kami, Ochita. You may call me either. I am from a long line of Kitsunes. I had heard of worlds crumbling, but I saw no signs of it in my world, until I fell through a conveniently placed crack that opened up beneath me. It is folly to think that my kind is not known of. What are you though, little one? You are rabbit, but obviously not, and that causes myself to not know what to think. It doesn't help in knowing what to call you either. Speaking of that.. What is your name?"

He sighed, and looked about again before going to the water's edge, and looking at it with interest, "I wonder how this world will perceive me. How I want them to, I suppose, as I can change my shape, but still... They do not have much in the way of magic, the inhabitants? It doesn't feel as though they do. Humans, correct? That is the main species here?" Ochita frowned and sat at the water, playing with a little orb of colorful purple fire, a bit homesick now.

Alexis stopped for a moment, a slight blush filling her face before she shook it off. Buy her clothes? Like an offering? In the old days people would leave her offerings, or they would have if she had walked among them. No, this was flattery intended to get her off her guard, it had to be, this was a fox after all and foxes were crafty.

"I uh.." she stopped before shaking away her embarrassment, "Alright a Kitsune then, no wonder you can use your powers so freely" she mumbled aloud before sighing. "Alright first off I'm Alexis, don't go try to call me Ally or some other cute nickname cuz I'll eat you" she threatened before moving onto her next point, "I'm an Al Miraj, we're not legends native to here, so unlike you I can't always use my powers, as for the rundown on your situation...well that might take a while" she said as she walked near her fire, sitting down before it and glancing up to Kami. "You might want to take a seat" she said as she ran a hand through her still wet hair.

"Alright here's the rundown, your world might be dead. I mean the good news is since you're a Kitsune it may have just been a crack, I mean this is Japan and your still pretty well known. But the rule is only one, only one gets to live when your Fable world dies. If you can restart the faith in your legend then it may come back, but then again pigs may fly. The not fable kind that is" she said with a sigh.

She was speaking candid for once, shaking off her regal demeanor to talk frank to the fox, knowing it was probably the best way to break the news that his friends and family were possibly dead.

She stopped a moment, glancing into Kami's eyes for any sign of despair before continuing. "As for this world, there are rules. This as you may have guessed is earth. The people who live here are the same people who caused our worlds to be born, and our worlds to die. Their faith in us determined which worlds flourished or died. And as you may know there was always one amongst our world that exemplified their image of what we were. Those were the most powerful of our world, but even those were no matched for the technological age" she sighed. "I was the 3rd iteration, the third exemplar of Al Miraj kind. Though I never imagined I'd be the last before the humans faith in us diminished so rapidly, before my world disapeared" Alexis stopped to look toward Kami, he was now headed toward the water's edge, as if to brood. She sighed knowing how the fox felt though as she saw him spark up another fox fire she suddenly froze.

She quickly jumped to her feet and ran over to the fox, kicking the fox fire out as she glanced toward the treeline to note the glowing orbs that stood at the edge of the forest. "Rule number 1 magic is to be used only in emergencies. humans can't use magic because this world itself has been guarded against them. Do you see those orbs over there?" she said as she pointed toward the ghastly balls of light that appeared at the forest's edge. "In this land the guardians against magic are known as Kodama, and they are nasty little bastards" she said with a scowl as she remembered her first week in this country.

"You can probably use your magic more here than me since your fable originated here, since the land recognizes your magic it flows in the same direction as Kodama anti magic but use it too much and they'll root you out. As for me, well..." Alexis stopped and shuddered Once more changing into her hybrid form she motioned toward her large rabbit like ears and pointed toward her left one. It seemed to be clipped near the top as if someone or something had burned her terribly. "I can't use magic freely, I'm not from here so my magic is foreign, I get detected right away" she said as she glanced down somewhat ashamed at being bested by this damned earth and these damn spirits.

Ochita listened to all of her words, but wasn't really all that somber, his family had died out long ago, and his friends were hardly even real friends. His world being dead, the thought of it anyway, bothered him a bit though. The idea that the beauty of it would be gone... He shook his head. "My world will be fine. I will assure it. You would like it if you were to ever go. It is beautiful and very accepting of any lost fable," he said, remaining sitting. When Alexis kicked his foxfire though, regardless of the reason, he glared and growled at her deeply.

"Taking away my magic is stripping me of everything that is me. Regardless of the consequences, unless you are in immediate danger, do not do that again. There is hardly anything you could do that is more rude. Would you like me to hold your horn while you are attempting to preform something? Regardless of the act?" He said quickly, obviously annoyed, and glanced in the direction of the orbs, "If they choose to attempt to kill me, let them root me out. I am too old for their crap. If they wish to kill me, then they would have a tough time dealing with the collateral effect. I would assume, should they be intelligent, that they would prefer to avoid showing magic to the world. If I had to go out, I would make it big, so there could be no doubt in any human's mind there is magic. Either that, or they allow me hidden use of it."

Ochita smiled and stood, hoping that they heard and could understand the seriousness of his words. He was a spirit being, as all kitsunes were, just in physical form. They weren't easy to kill, but also all that they held dear was magic. They couldn't live without it. He sighed though, and looked at Alexis again, "I apologize for my outburst, Alexis. Would you like to head into town and procure some clothing? My treat. Maybe some sweets too. I think it would be a good stress relief."

Alexis sighed, not sure what to make of Ochita's confidence. She was sure he was making the same mistakes she had when she first arrived in this world. Pride and vanity they led her to her current predicament, they led her to injury and poverty.

She stopped as the Kitsune snapped at her, her eye twitching as he compared her horn to his fire. "Listen ass I'm trying to help you!" she replied angrily, "Those things are made of anti magic, and besides when they get close humans can't see you!" she shouted angrily. How could he hope to defeat these things, if she couldn't how could he!? She thought furiously, though no sooner had she finished her train of thought then Ochita began to make his proclamation. Challenge the Kodama!? What is he crazy!? she thought, though to her amazement the Kodama almost seemed to retreat back into the forest as the fox spoke.

Alexis's eyes widened, just what was going on here? Who was this guy? She turned to stare at the fox in amazement. Ochita turned back to meet her gaze, and apologized before offering to buy her clothes as recompense.

Alexis was speechless for a moment, before she suddenly snapped back into the moment "Umm...Apology accepted, Ochita I..I think I'd like that" she said slowly, almost unable to believe her own words as they came out of her mouth. She needed to know more about this guy, like how he did that? Alexis turned to walk with Ochita though she suddenly stopped and ran back toward the water's edge. Grabbing a torn skirt to wear over her panties. It was her only skirt, and the thing definitely looked as if it had seen better days.

"There now off to appease me fox boy!" she proclaimed, obviously back to her bossy and arrogant self...

Ochita paid no mind to the Kodama, regardless of what they were doing, and hooked Alexis's arm as soon as she was back, "You really do look horribly tattered, dear. He chuckled happily, looking her over, "You are so petite and adorable. I am sure we could find a cute dress or something in Japan of all places. Price is nearly no object. I can materialize things, though it does make me rather tired if it is too much." They walked, it being not too far from the city, "So. These things. They are called Kodama? I hope to not anger them, regardless. But I am magic, basically. It is what fuels me. I am not stupid, however. I will hide my presence from humans, as long as these Kodama keep out of my business. It is only fair, after all."

He looked at the town, glancing at the spot he had landed, people now checking it out, confused. Ochita smiled at Alexis awkwardly, happy no one had seen him. The rest of the town was fairly lively, another city that never slept, it would seem. He looked around at some of the stores, and picked the first one he liked. It was obviously girly, but with darker colors. He grinned big and lead her in, opening the door for her, before going in himself.

The first thing he grabbed was a cute black dress, short and made out of good materials. He held it up to her, then just handed it to her, and quickly continued. This process repeated about twelve times before he moved onto panties, bras, and other things until she had a tall pile in her hands. "Go try them on," Ochita said, taking half of the pile, then motioning her into the dressing room as he stood outside of it, ready to hand her the rest of the clothes, "I'll buy whatever you like that fits."

Alexis walked alongside Ochita, a bit shocked as the fox hooked himself around her arm. She blushed slightly as the tall fox stood so close to her, "hey hey what do you think you're doing!?" she shouted defensively. Who was this guy? How could he so careless act like that after seeing full armies of Kodama, and why hadn't the Kodama attacked?

Alexis broke her arm away from Ochita, "Now le...let me get something perfectly clear this is not a date!" She shouted only to hear Ochita reply by calling her 'adorable and petite'. Alexis's face burned a bright red, her cheeks flushed and she began to stare at her feet to avoid Ochita's carefree smile. She wasn't used to this she wasn't used to any of this!

Alexis shook away the flattery, the butterflies that hoped to flutter in her stomach were quickly squashed as she turned to Ochita. Stepping on his foot and marching away in a huff, giving no explanation for her actions as she led Ochita out of the forest.

She calmed down with a cool sigh, reminding herself that she needed to learn more about this man. And more importantly get some clothes or even food out of him, she glanced down at her stomach only to hear a loud rumbling. She turned just in time to catch Ochita clear the forest. She suddenly remembered humans at Ochita's comment and shook her head as her large rabbit like ears and horn disappeared, she sighed a cool sigh of relief before following Ochita the rest of the way to the shopping district.

She glanced around, having no real idea what looked right to wear. All of these outfits, they were so well crafted, they had no holes, and no dirt to characterize them. They were not frilly like the dresses she wore in her home world, she cocked her head glancing through a shop window and seeing a spandex corset. What was that for? She recognized the shape but the fabric looked sticky, she shuddered at the thought of wearing such a garment when Ochita grabbed her hand and dragged her into a store.

She was overwhelmed as Ochita grabbed dress after dress, occasionally stopping to pick out a skirt or top that he thought looked nice. Alexis froze, getting covered in the garments Ochita threw at her in his frenzy. She was literally being showered with gifts! Her eye twitched a bit, she had no idea what to make of this situation. What was she supposed to do!? She merely kept quiet and followed Ochita until he took her into the bra and panty aisle and began to once again make selections.

Alexis cringed, suddenly spotting a cashier watching the two of them out of the corner of her eye. Her eye twitched, she grabbed Ochita and pulled him aside dragging him into a dressing room so the two of them were out of view.

"What do you think you're doing!?" she scolded him, her face a hot shade of pink as she glared at Ochita. "I..I said this wasn't a date...and how are you supposed to know..what size I am, how close a look did you get earlier!?" she demanded, her face reddened worse as she asked. Little did she know that in her anger, her rabbit like ears had once more appeared, and her cotton ball tail was now poking out from her skirt. Seriously just who did this guy think he was she thought to herself as she stood before Ochita demanding an answer or an apology, whichever came first...

Ochita allowed himself to be pulled into the dressing room, looking at Alexis with confusion. The moment they were inside, he closed the door and sighed, "Alexis, I mean no harm by it. This is in no way a date. I would be much more romantic than this." He smiled a little, "Calm down. I know round about your size. Not exactly. It's why you need to try things on, dear."

"When I saw you..." He began, thinking on it, "Well. I have a photographic memory. You have a very attractive body, but I try not to think too much on it. I don't think you would want me fawning over you, do you? I don't really fawn either way, but still."

"By the way," Ochita said, a hand reaching out to touch the tip of her horn, "You're showing a bit, Alexis dear. You need to be careful about your temper if you wish to be comfortable in life. Now then. I'm going to be outside the dressing room. Please try on things and tell me what you like so I can buy them and then we can get food?" He exited the dressing room and leaned on the outside of it. Waiting.

Alexis stopped, glancing away from Ochita and cringing when he said that an actual date would be more romantic. The thought of it all made her sick, how had she wound up here!? She was the exemplar, the queen of her world at one point and now, here she was in this dark changing room with a strange fox man.

Alexis turned back to face Ochita only to hear his confession of photographic memory. As she did her ears began to twitch, as did her eyes, her fists clenched into unmistakable fists. Her face was red and hot, he he he could remember her body!? Her Naked body!? She stared glancing down at her feet to avoid Ochita's gaze.

Then came the fist, "Get out!" she shouted as she sent Ochita flying out of the changing room. She sunk against the changing room wall after she landed the blow, her face was beat red, she took deep breaths as she glanced toward the piles of clothes.

She stood finally grabbing the black dress Ochita had first picked out and trying it on. She shed her sweatshirt, and slid the fine black dress on. Hearing Ochita's reminder a mere second before she opened the curtain. Showing a bit? She wondered before her cottontail poked out of her panties. She suddenly reached up and felt her ears and horn poking out of her head. She blushed a bit, before a light began shining from the dressing room.

As the light faded she withdrew the curtain, "thanks I...how does this look?" she said, her tone agitated and yet somehow nervous. As the curtain was peeled back, it revealed a nervous young girl. Her long dark blonde hair flowed around the black dress, her posture was nervous. She swayed from side to side, and stared at the wall away from Ochita, not being able to meet his gaze...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ochita took the punch and obeyed, standing outside of the dressing room, rubbing his chest where she hit him. She had one hell of a punch in her tiny frame! He just chuckled though, staring up at the ceiling, thinking. He was fairly calm about most things, and she wasn't doing much that would actually bother him. When she opened the door to show the dress, Ochita's brow raised, and he smiled, "You look absolutely amazing. No need to thank me for anything. You are helping me. You deserve something in return."

He put a hand on her head playfully and grinned, "I think you could pull off a fedora really rather well." Ochita removed his hand though, and motioned her back into the dressing room to try on the rest. Once she was done, he took whatever she wanted, and went to the register. Ochita only had to stick his hand in his pocket, and when he pulled it out, he had materialized a credit card. It obviously had a rather large balance on it, which was nice, since the total was almost $1500.

He didn't bat an eye though, and even the cashier was confounded. When she rang up the card though, it went through just fine, so Ochita hooked Alexis's arm again, and lead her to a restroom nearby, "Take the tags off of one of the especially pretty ones. I want to take you to a nice dinner. Not a date, no. I don't have a thing better to do." He thought about something for a moment though, and checked to make sure no one was around, then put a finger to her chest, just below the collarbone, but above her breasts.

"Out of curiosity, how does this feel?" he asked, then sent a little jolt of his energy through his finger, and into her, before taking his finger away and furrowing his brow in frustration, "I apologize... I am far far too blunt at times, and I do not mean to be. I haven't had a social connection at all in many years. Not a friend, anyways, or even a sudo-friend, if you wish to call yourself that."

Alexis blushed a bit as Ochita told her she looked beautiful, though she quickly shook her head, shaking the thoughts of flattery away from her mind. "Of course I do" she boasted proudly, suddenly breaking into a pose to display her sheer beauty.

She smiled ever so slightly, though her pride wouldn't allow her to show her true appreciation. She really couldn't figure out this guy, why was he doing this for her? He was after her magic? No he was after something more, he was something more. She furrowed her brow a moment before Ochita brought a hand up and tussled her hair ever so slightly, smiling all the while.

Alexis cringed, a fedora? What was that? Despite living on the human earth for the better part of two years there were still some things she didn't recognize. As if on cue she glanced over noticing a hat rack with a sign labeled 'fedoras'. Oh so that's what they were, she thought to herself before turning back toward the dressing room to try on more clothes. She'd ignore the fact that Ochita had tussled her hair for the moment, given all he was doing for her she figured that ignoring that blatant disrespect was warranted.

An hour later...

Alexis was back in her tattered sweatshirt and skirt, watching as Ochita paid for the mass of clothing she had tried on. While she had been used to blatant gifts like this back on her own world, she had not received so much as a charitable dime since arriving on this earth. She smiled uneasily, what was this man's game? She wondered. As Ochita finished the purchase, she sighed, staring down at her stomach to hear it growl loudly. She blushed, the roar of her stomach having broken the silence of the store.

It was about this moment that Ochita grabbed her arm and led her into a nearby restroom, "Hey wait...wha...what are you doing!?" she asked frantically as she was dragged into the restroom. She finally managed to tug her arm away from Ochita, though only as they were already in the restroom. "Hey what do you think you're doing!? This isn't something people do.." she yelled, finding herself mumbling the last part, a slight flush on her face. She angrily, glared at Ochita despite the flush, though she was cut off as Ochita offered to take her to dinner. She paused a moment, a silence descended on the two. Though the silence was quickly broken by the sound of her stomach's growls.

"Alright but this isn't a date" She mumbled as she turned to the bags and picked out an especially nice black dress. With lace straps, and no sleeves the short black dress was beautiful, she sighed as she quickly put the dress on. Making sure to make Ochita look away as she did, she had finally managed to put the dress on. Running her hands through her hair a moment before she approached Ochita and had him turn around. She had listened to him as she changed, though as he turned around he extended a finger sending a jolt of his magic through her.

As he did, Alexis gasped loudly, her eyes shot open, and her knees went weak. She trembled, falling to the bathroom floor. Anyone outside the bathroom door was sure to get the wrong idea at this rate. Alexis trembled a bit, she panted trying to regain her breath, her eye twitched, and her face flush she glared at Ochita.

Only to hear his conversation about friendship, the conversation was eye opening, despite her desire to beat the boy senseless she bit her tongue, standing to her feet she slapped the boy across the face. Though not as hard as she had initially planned, it was still enough to show some offense had been taken. "Why would you do that?" she asked seriously, still struggling to regain her breath. Her face was still flushed as she explained what she meant. "Fable magic, it's not like back on your world. IT works differently here" she managed to say. She wobbled a bit on her feet, falling a bit forward, she struggled to stay on her feet. Falling into Ochita, as Ochita fell back into the wall behind him. She fell in close, her breasts pushed up onto Ochita's chest, as she grabbed onto Ochita to stay on her feet.

"listen, on this world a Fable's origin plays a part on their magic." she said seriously, "If two Fables use their magic on one another, it means that they combine their legends" she said, blushing a little bit as she did. "But Origins play a part, you see Fables from a different countries, or from different religious lore's are harder to merge. They are what's called incompatible, and their magic's are more likely to hurt one another." Alexis paused a moment, "I'm not from here, and even if I was my legend is Islamic in origin. Yours is Shinto. Our magic's can be dangerous on each other" she said as she pushed herself of Ochita finally managing to stand on her own.

She glanced into his eyes, "And besides, Fables only merge legends if they are in love..." she said the last part very seriously, though she soon turned around, grabbing her clothes. "And you said it yourself this wasn't a date" she said callously as she left the bathroom, waiting for Ochita to follow....

When Ochita finally got to see her in the dress, after her odd adamant behavior about him not watching as she changed. He thought it was already made fairly clear that he could remember exactly what she looked like anyways. With her stomach continuously growling though, he was happy to cooperate, just to get some real food in her. Alexis's reaction to his magic came as a surprise even to him. Ochita's eyes were wide when she dropped, catching her before she could hit the floor.

Then she stood and slapped him, and Ochita just looked more surprised, eyes wide. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something about it, but closed it when she fell into him. He held her there until she was ready to stand on her own again, and still held out a hand, worried that she would fall. With Alexis's explanation, Ochita nodded, but his brow furrowed in partial confusion, "That was no reaction of pain. I've seen pain. That was a pleasure reaction, Alexis."

He shook the thoughts invading in his head from his mind, and followed Alexis, "If you wanted it to be a date, then it could be. I just don't really want to piss you off, in all honesty. I may seem cocky, but I know you are not weak. You aren't one easily trifled with, from here or not. So, date or no date is your choice. I don't feel like getting my head bitten off." Ochita raised his hands defensively, then the on edge expression he wore washed from his face, being replaced with another sweet smile.

A half an hour later...

Ochita finally led Alexis into an eating establishment, where even he looked under-dressed. With the both of them looking incredibly attractive though, they got a table with ease. He smiled down at Alexis, and when they got to their table, he scooted out the chair for her, scooting it back when she sat. Then he sat in his own chair happily. He took a glance at the menu, then looked up at Alexis, "Please get whatever you'd like. I know you are hungry. Do not worry about the price."

"So..." Ochita began after a while, thinking, his voice only loud enough for her to hear, "Can you explain further these... Kodama? Please. Since I am not used to the area yes, I really do know very little. Also, why did you look so surprised when all that happened with the Kodama?" Ochita gave Alexis a shy smile, before looking up at the Waitress that had suddenly appeared.

"Hello there you two. What can I get for the lovely couple?" she asked in a too sweet voice. Ochita didn't bat an eye to it, and just looked her over for a second before speaking, "I would just like the Filet Mignon dish. Rare. Please and thank you. Alexis here would like whatever she wishes." The waitress just nodded, and looked at Alexis expectantly, with a big smile on her face as she did so.

Alexis froze at Ochita's accusation, "A pl..pl...pleasure reaction?" she repeated under her breath, a bright red blush quickly appeared on her face. She shook her head trying to clear her mind of what Ochita had just said. She kept walking, refusing to turn and face Ochita. "Don't be an idiot, you just startled me, that was pain. My species must react differently than what your used to is all" she said in a huff, her demeanor still as hostile as ever. But seriously what was that!? she thought to herself, are we compatible!? How can we be we're from different Fable Factions..Different origins, different religions, not to mention species. Are we really compatible? How is that possible!? she thought frantically as she walked. Not bothering to stop for Ochita, how could she, After that embarrassment!?

Then came the offer of a date, Alexis cringed at the thought. She was a princess, or at least she was once. She wasn't simply dated, she was courted, or fought for. Her human ears twitched a bit, though with a sigh she tried to relieve some of her tension. "Listen, we just met. and I appreciate things but, I'm a Islamic Fable, your Japanese . I don't think things would work out well" she said as calmly as she could. She turned to face Ochita after she spoke, searching his face for a response.

1 Hour later...

Alexis walked into the restaurant her eyes going wide as she saw just how fancy this place turned out to be. She turned toward Ochita, as if to ask 'are you sure?'. But Ochita seemed insistent, and she wasn't about to turn down a good meal.

Alexis turned toward the receptionist, who took one look at her and began to scoff, what!? How dare this woman do such a thing! Alexis was about to knock the socks off the jealous woman, before Ochita dragged her off to the table. Alexis eventually calmed down, beginning to act more regal once more.

She sank into her seat as Ochita scooted it up for her, "Thank you" she said as politely as she could muster. Unfortunately despite being a princess, Alexis had spent so long living out in the human forest alone that she seemed to be scared of finally rejoining high society. She shuddered a bit, though that soon subsided as soon as the waiter showed up. "The Kodama huh? Yeah sure, um..hold on" she paused looking toward Ochita for his permission to order as the waiter arrived.

She paused when the waiter called them a couple, "Hey no wai..." she stopped, it was futile at this point. "Nevermind" she muttered in response to the waiter's confusion. What was the point? it obviously looked like a date by now anyway. She wondered if that was Ochita's plan all along, to make them look like a couple until they became one. Alexis cringed, that clever fox! What a devious plan!

Alexis eye cringed, as the waiter finally turned to her. As he asked her what she'd like, her expression drastically changed. Her eyes gleamed, as she glanced toward the menu, her face suddenly smirked fiendishly. This was what she was waiting for, "Alright, then good sir I will have the Filet Mignon, the lobster tail, two orders of the crab cakes, three orders of the pheasant and for dessert I'll have two carrot cakes, the flan, and one more order of filet mignon" Alexis closed her menu with an expression that could only be described as total satisfaction.

She handed the waiter the menu, not bothering to acknowledge his dumbfounded face. The man had hardly managed to finish writing the order in when Alexis handed the menu in, "Mam surely you jest, that is simply too much food for a beautiful young lady, perhaps I could interest you in a salad?" the man responded. Alexis merely turned and glared at the man, her stare so angered, so very violent to the core that it caused the man's hairs to stand on end. The waiter suddenly felt frightened, as if he were standing before a predator that wanted nothing more than to devour him. "If you don't get me what I ordered, I may just have to eat you up", the words sounded cute, but her eyes, the eyes told another story. A terrifying tale, that caused the waiter to turn tail and run toward the kitchen at break neck speed.

"Aw man, I didn't even get to check the wine menu" Alexis pouted as the man ran off, she sighed. Finally turning toward Ochita, "Oh you were saying something?" she asked, suddenly trying to remind herself what Ochita had asked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis's large order got a reaction from even the seemingly calm Ochita. He looked at her with a raised brow, but well... he did say she could get whatever she wanted. He shook his head, and smirked, "You are such an adorable handful. Did you know that? Your social skills need a bit of work, but then, so do my own. You are sweet though." He entwined his fingers, resting his forearms on the table, "Now then. I have to comment on something you brought up earlier."

Ochita cocked his head to the side as a waitress brought them both water, then spoke when she left, "My offer earlier was not me asking you out. It was simply me explaining things, and saying that you are the one who can say if this is a date or not. I respect your opinion and your thoughts, along with your decision. It would be rude of me to not respect it. Also..." He paused, frowning, "Something you said really bothered me. The fact that we come from different places should have no bearing on our compatibility. That thought is bordering on racism. The real problem would be the different species, but even then, we both have human forms..."

"Ah... pardon me... I am just ranting. You would never wish to date me regardless of the situation. It's a silly thought altogether," he said, a small somber tone barely traceable. Kaen shook his head, and then spoke again, "Now then. The Kodama. I wanted to know about them. About what they are and why they are there. I need to know what you know about them. I did threaten them after all. Which brings up another question. Why were you so surprised to see them take my threat seriously?"

He stopped when the food got there, looking at her huge amount before glancing at his own. Ochita never really ate much, but that was fine in his opinion. He brought up his fork and knife, and began to eat his food, devouring it with ease. Once done, he looked at Alexis again, "Do you like your food, Alexis? I love good cooking, and this place certainly falls in that category." A handsome smile touched his lips, and he took a sip of his water, not taking his eyes from Alexis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back