• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request The quest for Decays new Profile Picture

Decay

The local Plague Doctor
The quest for Decays new profile picture
Good Morrow, Very talented people who I envy. I would like like to make a request if you could indulge me.
Could somebody draw me a new profile picture.

1405502910_v.jpg

I have been using this profile picture for years now, and would like to change it up a bit. I was thinking of something like a Chibi version or a simple drawing of a Plague Doctor. I would like him to be in all black (Possibly leather) with a hat an white mask with misty goggles.

I have a few designs I like and you could use them as Inspiration: (or whatever you artists do to make things look nice)

little_plague_doctor_classic_round_sticker-rf4311a3c7dd6438f96dee08dad1ddda0_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

the_plague_doctor_iv_by_frankiesbugs-dav0x4a.png

PLUSH_4785_DEFAULT_4e826215e625c.png
Thank you for viewing this thread and If you have any drawings just post them below.

Kind regards from your local plague doctor
-Decay

(P.S if you draw me a profile picture Ill cure you of the plague for free, trust me I'm a doctor I swear)

Hey there! Couldn't help but notice this thread! I decided to whip this up, and it definitely cured my boredom! Hope you like it!

1504568891724.png

Hey Moonie Moonie
Could you possibaly make me a cover photo with the same theme as my profile picture aswell, It would be greatly appreciated you have already done alot for me but this would make my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back