• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Queen's Dead ( 4 slots left )

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)

American_School_for_the_Deaf,_main_building,_August_10,_2008.jpg

The Queen's Dead

Welcome to Willford High! A private school where only the richest or the most talented individuals has the privilege to enter. An elite school for most but a kingdom for one.

giphy.gif

Meet Kelly Cassandra Heather D. Laveignia, the queen of Willford High, the beloved tyrant and the terrifying demon with the face of an angel herself.

She who conquered the school the moment she stepped in. She who climbed the social ladder with one hand and grabbed the bright star and rubbed it on the face of many. She who destroyed the lives of many.

including yours.

0309157effb74fd8c5ee28cf6469d9f9.jpg

But what if one day, the so-said queen got caught in an accident? One day you went to school normally and the rumor that the queen bee got hit by a car in the middle of the night was everywhere. Some even said that someone pushed her towards the car or running her over was intentional and the driver was one of the students who hated her.

Alas! The surprises doesn't stop there.

A small group of teenagers got involved with the queen's spirit and she needed their H E L P.

F U R T H E R INFORMATION:

Alright so please read this if that got your interest. The "small group of teenagers" are schoolmates/classmates whom the the queen had a huge impact on. Whether they were bullied by her, she ruined their school lives, basically hates her or whatever (be creative).

I'm thinking of making this a small group rp but that would depend on the amount of interest. If you wanna join, you should be able to write a whole paragraph or so and should be active.

ROLES :
The Queen Bee - basically a horrible person who ruined lives and got into an accident and is now in coma but her spirit roam around still forever manicured and obnoxious. Will be played by me :P

The Nerd? - hates the queen bee and probably got their life torn apart because of her. Is the first one to see the queen's ghost and is somehow bound to her. This character pulls the queen bee's spirit with them wherever they go. so the nerd is basically whom the queen bee is following around and she can't go far away from them. TAKEN

The Queen Bee's Sidekick - has always envied the queen and now that she's in coma, the sidekick claimed the throne and now acts all high and mighty. Couldn't feel the spirit at first. TAKEN

The Ex-Lover - The ex-lover and Kelly dated for an amount of time before Kelly found out that he was just using her to hide his homosexuality. The queen bee was furious and revealed his secret to the whole world, it resulted in him being treated an outcast. It is unknown whether Kelly truly felt something for him. TAKEN

The Lackey Lover - Kelly used this person. She pretended to like them romantically but in the end she just needs their popularity/ brain / etc. They are/were deeply in love with Kelly and up until Kelly got into an accident, wasn't aware that they were being used until the rp starts. OPEN

The Princess - The Queen bee's little sister. She hated her sister for overshadowing her, she barely existed due to her big sister's presence. OPEN

The Gothic Childhood Friend - Kelly and this person used to be the closest of friends when they were young. Later on, they moved away from the queen bee and after years returned. They attended the same school as Kelly and realized that she was already on top of the social ladder. The childhood friend however grew up very differently than Kelly, they were a goth and people quickly disliked them. They tried to talk to Kelly but was humiliated by her instead, the bullying grew worse due to this. OPEN

The Occult Freak - the person that's interested in occult, ghosts and stuff. they are the nerd's best friend and may or may not have anything against the queen bee (it's up to you) but is very experienced at ghost stuff. will help the nerd and the queen bee. OPEN

They're the characters that are needed. Meaning, you can create other characters aside from them :) as long as they were somehow affected by the Kelly.

*Only the nerd can perfectly see the spirit and interact with it. Later on as the rp progresses, perhaps the others could too!

S A V I N G the Q U E E N

That's right. No matter how horrible the queen was to you, you have no option but to help her (well not really if your guilt can handle it) wake up from her coma.

The queen revealed that she needs the help of The Nerd to correct whatever she did to the others before her time is up. And she only has a year.

Last edited:
I love this. . . all the good roles are taken though.
Alright If this is aloud I'll be the queen bee's sister.
The Queen Bee made her little sisters life miserable. Although her sister wasn't much of a saint she was always in the shadows and her sister was much favored by her parents. Even with the death of her sister her sister still feels that her sisters presence is near as if she hasn't gone her mother/father still don't notice her to busy mourning their daughters death.
. D O V E . D O V E
I really wish to be a part of this, hope this role is accepted.

Umm.... yes please. Count me in!

Definitely! Do you already have a role in mind?

I'd be down. If nobody else wants it I'll be the nerd.
I'm in for this! If nobody else takes it, I'll be taking the Queen Bee's sidekick.

Sure, but you'll need to think of some way how their life got ruined by the queen bee

I love this. . . all the good roles are taken though.
Alright If this is aloud I'll be the queen bee's sister.
The Queen Bee made her little sisters life miserable. Although her sister wasn't much of a saint she was always in the shadows and her sister was much favored by her parents. Even with the death of her sister her sister still feels that her sisters presence is near as if she hasn't gone her mother/father still don't notice her to busy mourning their daughters death.
. D O V E . D O V E
I really wish to be a part of this, hope this role is accepted.

That's a very wonderful idea! Sounds good to me!

Right now we still need two more people

interested! sounds like fun ^^ thinking of an interesting character....thinking book worm who was abused by the queen?

I'll have to think on that, I like the nerd but I really don't want to compete with anyone. We'll see.

interested! sounds like fun ^^ thinking of an interesting character....thinking book worm who was abused by the queen?

Cool but be creative on the way she was 'abused' since your character might become so similar to the nerd.

I'll have to think on that, I like the nerd but I really don't want to compete with anyone. We'll see.
Oh, you can have it if you want. I'm not too picky myself so...

A friendly reminder that you may request roles :-)

Sure, but you'll need to think of some way how their life got ruined by the queen bee

Okay, sorry for my late reply, I just woke up.

Maybe the Sidekick is a senior who used to be the most popular girl in the school until the Queen came along. Her friends all ditched her for the Queen, and though she was still rather popular, she wanted to be on the top again.

Okay, sorry for my late reply, I just woke up.

Maybe the Sidekick is a senior who used to be the most popular girl in the school until the Queen came along. Her friends all ditched her for the Queen, and though she was still rather popular, she wanted to be on the top again.

Great! I'll have the CS section up later

updated with two more spots :3, if not taken by anyone can be taken by those who already claimed a role :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back