The Queen's characters

Should Squid make one more character or calm the fuck down?

• ANOTHER ONE!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go back to sleep, Squid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Magical Squid Senpai

A big mistake
Character wip!

• tumblr_onotjc2a2D1t0x810o1_500.gif

✦ ☁ ☾​
    motion-anna-taberko-03.gif
    Old enough to still know how to have fun.

Lee
    Lorem ipsum Name: Lee

Nickname/Allies: Lee SÖrensen

Height: 6'2

Weight/Body Shape:

Description:
    c365dbd69147c5ab20bdebc393c320c4.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Job: She works in a makeup and hair products .

Apartment: 504

Personality:Lee is a very free spirited woman. She does whatever she wants and won't let anyone tell her otherwise. Which is usually a bad thing when she is actually wrong. She hates to be wrong. She can be Very blunt at times, just not careing what others think. She finds that over the years, it is better to just not sugar coat things. Don't get her wrong, she does have a heart.

Reading
    Collecting things

Dislikes:

Background:

There is a lot to talk about. Where can I even start? The most she has done is protect her witch and then wander around the earth. There isn't really much that she hasn't done! After staying in Ireland for a bit, she was called back home to Greece in order to start a business with her witch. For a while everything was normal. She helped spread the business around the world and hire more and more witches and vampires.
    While on a trip to Chicago, she happened to meet a strange pink haired boy. Juniper had been turned into a vampire and then ditched.

Extra:

Have any family members?

"Yes but I would rather not talk about them."

Any pastimes activities?

"It's

Do you have a pet?

"I ."

Current standing in your job?

Just .

How many are in your current apartment?

"Just Juniper and I."

Anything you would like add?

"J ."

code by pasta

Last edited:
I don't have the heart to fix that bbcode right now. Ya'll are gonna have to suffer. Also fuck, now I have to enter a secret code if I ever want Junipers color back.

Name:

Juniper

Nickname/Alias:

Male

Job:​

Web comic creator/looking

*The new boy.*

no slide​
pi

Appearance:

{You'll have to click on the link below to see the picture. Sorry lol.}

e1b07edc3d4e490d99d95c33f1d339e7-jpg.384204

Personality:

I have no clue how to explain Juniper's personality but I will try. So here we go. Juniper is just...normal. Yeah, He's a normal dude who does whatever he wants. He is usually nice to others around him when he actually pays attention to them. Sometimes he just doesn't want to be around people so he will sit by himself and watch other people. Whenever he does that it looks as if he is pouting and he may start sighing. He wanders around a lot, looking like a kid who just broke free from his parents.

Ice cream

Cats

anime

Video games

volleyball

cooking

music

scary things

Flowers

reading any kind of book

dancing

Broadway shows

Singing

Dislikes:

Hipsters

Power outages

Being able to "pause" Wi-Fi

People who talk for too long and constantly ask why he's so shy.

Background:

There isn't really much to know about Juniper. He is an orphan. He had been staying at one particular foster home half his life until he turned eighteen and was able to leave. He found himself a job so he could rent out a small apartment and buy things he liked. When Juniper saved up enough money to buy a drawing tablet, he started his own art blog and eventually created his own web comic. He had the perfect schedule! Able to work earlier in the day and draw later at night, what more could he ask for?

Now as to how he came to meet Lee and live at Suncrest is a different story. It may or may not involve ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ and other things! But who wants to hear about that stuff? No one, that's who!

Extra:

-He may look like a sweet and innocent boy BUT HE ISN'T!

he draws Butts in his web comic.

-He's getting that sweet commission money! How does 20 dollars a picture sound?

-He's one super bad boy, ladies! He now owns a motorcycle.

-Fidgeting, sighing, and chewing on his thumb nail are ways to show that he is nervous, board, or losing interest in something.

-Is strangely fascinated by weird things. You can mostly find him holding something small, like a keychain or toy. Sometimes he will chew on the small thing.

-He may ask for your picture. For art purposes of course.

Have any family members?

"Not that I know of. Maybe one day I'll find them. And they'll be super rich or something, heh."

Any pastimes activities?

"I scribble in my notebooks some. I like to take walks and draw things that are interesting to me."

Do you have a pet?

"I have one Gecko. I've also been thinking of buying some fish too."

Not available yet

How many are in your current apartment?

One more person

Weight/Body shape:

Tall and a bit thin.

Sexuality:

Bisexual (More towards men)

Height:​

6'4

Apartment:​

??

code by pasta

:

*Pluto Domatilla *

pi

Name: Pluto Domatilla
Nickname/Allies:

Height: 6'3
Weight/Body Shape:
Description:
View attachment 394490
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Owns Sunset Remedies
Apartment: (Bold once approved)
Personality: Pluto is kind to others. At times he can be very shy and nervous. He is easily embarrassed. Which is kind of strange. Pluto loves meeting new people, mostly normal, regular people. He strives to not be anything like his parents. Unfortunately, he has inherited his families almost overly dramatic personality. You would have to do something really horrible to make him angry but when he is then it is no fun for anyone. When he is sad he cries a lot and very easily, that is when the big pout appears. But he tries to hide that part.
He is not selfish and would share something with anyone if they ever needed any help or money. He hates to see people in pain. He just wants to help people.
He is a bit of a prude.

His wonderful boyfriend
Cooking
Dancing
Volleyball
Music
Plant life
Helping people

Dislikes:
Burnt food
ruined drinks
Rude people and customers

Background:
When Pluto was old enough to get a job, he was sent out to New York in order to start his career as a model. He was four years old then. Because of his parents constant need to be in the spotlight, Pluto and his siblings were basically just props to get more money. Pluto finally quit his modeling job when he turned 20, he never really enjoyed the job anyway. After that he was fully introduced to his families biggest secret. They were all witches. His family has used their skills to further help them with their businesses.
He started his own business quickly after he was done learning how to control his powers.

Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)
Have any family members?
Mr. and Mrs. Domatilla
Adonis: Oldest brother
Adrianos: Second oldest
Evangelia: Third oldest
Three other step siblings
Lots of cousins
Any pastimes activities?

Do you have a pet?
"I have two cats that stay at my shop almost all the time."
Owner