The Principle Journey OoC ( For all players )

Okay I added a post for Volkan. Can you spot the meme? It's pretty obvious.
No, can't say that I did. I'll have a once over it again to see if I can find it,but it was lost on me.

Good post though, you managed to weave a lot of events in without too much awkwardness. The end was a bit off as you paused a bit too long when dealing with orik's character. It's as if he was talking at you and you were staring at the savior the whole time. xD But again, it was a good post. I enjoyed reading it.

No, can't say that I did. I'll have a once over it again to see if I can find it,but it was lost on me.

Good post though, you managed to weave a lot of events in without too much awkwardness. The end was a bit off as you paused a bit too long when dealing with orik's character. It's as if he was talking at you and you were barely talking. xD But again, it was a good post. I enjoyed reading it.

Yeah, I didn't know how else to answer everyone's questions coherently, so I just went in the post order. Thank you for the compliment. I enjoy reading your posts as well. Here's the meme:

"I see you're a person of church culture as well," he bowed his head down in respect, offering a small smile amidst the sun and grass,

upload_2017-7-25_20-44-58.png

I guess it's more subtle.

Yeah, I didn't know how else to answer everyone's questions coherently, so I just went in the post order. Thank you for the compliment. I enjoy reading your posts as well. Here's the meme:

"I see you're a person of church culture as well," he bowed his head down in respect, offering a small smile amidst the sun and grass,

View attachment 336041

I guess it's more subtle.
Well that's why it was good. Admittedly I've never actually tried to weave multiple responses together and blamed it on being too many things to handle at once(for one person),but you got it pretty good. Since the situation called for you to deal with multiple people, lest you lose your chance to join the journey. You stepped up and did great. I don't think it's really necessary to do it all the time,but when it's done right, it's nice to read.

Oh I just learned that meme from rein yesterday. >.>

Well that's why it was good. Admittedly I've never actually tried to weave multiple responses together and blamed it on being too many things to handle at once(for one person),but you got it pretty good. Since the situation called for you to deal with multiple people, lest you lose your chance to join the journey. You stepped up and did great. I don't think it's really necessary to do it all the time,but when it's done right, it's nice to read.

Oh I just learned that meme from rein yesterday. >.>

I just did it, since I'm unsure how else to lead the roleplay. The Savior leads, so I'm just waiting for something concise, before directing the party somewhere else. And I truly appreciate your comments, you're making me blush.

I've seen Rein use that meme so many times, that I had to weave it in my post.

I just did it, since I'm unsure how else to lead the roleplay. The Savior leads, so I'm just waiting for something concise, before directing the party somewhere else. And I truly appreciate your comments, you're making me blush.

I've seen Rein use that meme so many times, that I had to weave it in my post.
We're all sort of in that boat. It's an rp that's fairly DM'd. Sometimes I come up with ideas,but gotta run them by shin so they don't clash too much with his/her/it's ideas. xD

sammmme
It's an old (well, not so much) meme guys. How do you not know of this?
I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga,but I'm disconnected from the community at times. I find memes out when they're old and over used from forums and stuff.

We're all sort of in that boat. It's an rp that's fairly DM'd. Sometimes I come up with ideas,but gotta run them by shin so they don't clash too much with his/her/it's ideas. xD

sammmme

I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga,but I'm disconnected from the community at times. I find memes out when they're old and over used from forums and stuff.

Yeah, I'll run ideas pass Shin. For now, I'm taking it slow. Once we're in an action scene, I'll ask Shin, if I can add some stuff, but for now I'm trying to get a grasp of everyone's personalities first.

Yeah, I'll run ideas pass Shin. For now, I'm taking it slow. Once we're in an action scene, I'll ask Shin, if I can add some stuff, but for now I'm trying to get a grasp of everyone's personalities first.
That's ez

Savior is a sly fox
Orchid is an enthusiastic, but naive kohai. I don't know if she's a zealot. She's assertive and takes life by the reigns. Let's see how she faires when times get tough.
Ysuelt is a bit more timid and more conscientious, but I don't know her level of devotion.
Marc is one of those in betweeners. He's laid back,but sharp. He believes in a god without subscribing to the church's rhetoric too much. Aka he's a filthy casual.
Drakerus is a young eager kohai. Lacking in confidence,but has the bravery to step up it seems. We'll see when the going gets rough.
Adelaide is essentially a heretic who has a penchant for spilling blood,but has to hold back due to her circumstances. She's not very good at staying calm under pressure,but gets the job done.

That's ez

Savior is a sly fox
Orchid is an enthusiastic, but naive kohai. I don't know if she's a zealot. She's assertive and takes life by the reigns. Let's see how she faires when times get tough.
Ysuelt is a bit more timid and more conscientious, but I don't know her level of devotion.
Marc is one of those in betweeners. He's laid back,but sharp. He believes in a god without subscribing to the church's rhetoric too much. Aka he's a filthy casual.
Drakerus is a young eager kohai. Lacking in confidence,but has the bravery to step up it seems. We'll see when the going gets rough.
Adelaide is essentially a heretic who has a penchant for spilling blood,but has to hold back due to her circumstances. She's not very good at staying calm under pressure,but gets the job done.

Well these are pretty good summaries. Thanks for the help. What do you think of Volkan?

Well these are pretty good summaries. Thanks for the help. What do you think of Volkan?
Haven't seen enough to make a call about him,but he seems to have an issue with pride. His knee jerk reaction is to fight over someone tarnishing his honor, but it's clearly only from his point of view. Definitely should cause issues later down the road,but that's just an opinion. I could be wrong and it being only a one off. He also seems to be a bit guillable like the rest of tyrus' populace. Someone tells you a quiet mink is the savior and you're already ready to bow down and give your papers to a bunch of perceived violent people? xD

He's a good character with a lawful sense of justice and a seemingly huge ego, but I feel like that is what will make him loveable.

Haven't seen enough to make a call about him,but he seems to have an issue with pride. His knee jerk reaction is to fight over someone tarnishing his honor, but it's clearly only from his point of view. Definitely should cause issues later down the road,but that's just an opinion. I could be wrong and it being only a one off. He also seems to be a bit guillable like the rest of tyrus' populace. Someone tells you a quiet mink is the savior and you're already ready to bow down and give your papers to a bunch of perceived violent people? xD

He's a good character with a lawful sense of justice and a seemingly huge ego, but I feel like that is what will make him loveable.

Yeah, I think he's more gullible in this situation, since he's moving with the crowd plus the priestess asked him about a letter, which only the church of unification would know. As well as Adelaide mentioning the Savior. I think that's what convinced him.

Yeah, I think he's more gullible in this situation, since he's moving with the crowd plus the priestess asked him about a letter, which only the church of unification would know. As well as Adelaide mentioning the Savior. I think that's what convinced him.
What if they're simply a band of roaming bandits who were looking to swipe one of them letters? :3

And they put on that act every time. Good cop, bad cop act. :3

But that's neither here nor there and you can't think of that possibility since it's meta gaming and you committed to the potential lie x3

What if they're simply a band of roaming bandits who were looking to swipe one of them letters? :3

And they put on that act every time. Good cop, bad cop act. :3

But that's neither here nor there and you can't think of that possibility since it's meta gaming and you committed to the potential lie x3

I'm not familiar with Shin's world, so I literally have no idea. And that's one elaborate bandit scheme. Maybe if they were anti church, trying to stop the journey of unification? But then again, they would just kill my character. Hmm, so many possibilities.

I'm not familiar with Shin's world, so I literally have no idea. And that's one elaborate bandit scheme. Maybe if they were anti church, trying to stop the journey of unification? But then again, they would just kill my character. Hmm, so many possibilities.
Nah, it's very unlikely. I already asked. You're more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to be deceived by a bunch of people claiming to be with the savior

Nah, it's very unlikely. I already asked. You're more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to be deceived by a bunch of people claiming to be with the savior

Well, I guess it can make sense, if we look at it like this. Maybe the religion is so influential and great in the world that even impersonating the savior is an extremely horrible crime. So horrible that, you'll be branded a top criminal, and immediately executed. Or does that not sound plausible?

Well, I guess it can make sense, if we look at it like this. Maybe the religion is so influential and great in the world that even impersonating the savior is an extremely horrible crime. So horrible that, you'll be branded a top criminal, and immediately executed. Or does that not sound plausible?
Probably the execute part, but only in the east. I think everyone would take the easy out if they could. But that's based on shin's posts as spiritua

Users who are viewing this thread