• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Princess who was in love

CrystalTheDinosaur said:
okay lets start
crystal wondered the castle looking at every painting
Zeke was sitting in the dining hall, listening to some sort of lesson about being a king. He could care less for the teacher but didn't say anything to advoid being rude. He was just wanting for the love of his life to enter so that he wouldn't have to bother interrupting the man to remind him about dinner.

Zeke rolled his eyes as the teacher continued, until he saw Crystal. "Excuse me sir but can't you see the princess has entered? Also we are past time for diner, would you summon the chef?" The man scurried off, out of the room and assumably to the kitchen. "Now that we have a moment to our selves, are you doing anything tonight?"

CrystalTheDinosaur said:
((sorry I usually will do that on my laptop but I am really upset right now and I just want to rp.))
she saw zeke and bit her lip. she walks over and kissed his lips"hello darling"she says softly. it was her job to act like a perfect little princes even though she didn't love her fiancé.
Zeke could see the disgust one his soon to be wife's face. "Is something wrong my love? If you need space I can give you some. I understand that this can be hard for you." He walked over to her, taking a knee as to her.

"i am fine"she lied and sat down. she had planned to go for a walk in the gardens after dinner"i am sorry I am late. I hear that we have more wedding planning to do during dinner?"

ignore my last post

Wyatt said:
Zeke rolled his eyes as the teacher continued, until he saw Crystal. "Excuse me sir but can't you see the princess has entered? Also we are past time for diner, would you summon the chef?" The man scurried off, out of the room and assumably to the kitchen. "Now that we have a moment to our selves, are you doing anything tonight?"
she looks at zeke with careful eyes"no. why?"she asked him in a soft voice. he got annoyed with others when he wanted to be alone with her. she wondered why her father was making her marry though. proballiy for the money

"I was wondering if you would want to go for a midnight ride or perhaps a stroll through the garden." He looked into her eyes, getting lost at the very idea of spending more time with her. He held out a hand to her, at first a seed laid inside his palm and soon it grew into a full sized rose. He held it out to her, offering her a gift. "What do you say? Would you like to?"

she smiled when she saw the rose. she did love the way he treated her. she was sure that she would fall in love with this mysterious prince who showed up to marry her after they spent the day together while she was in a neighboring kingdom. "sure. I would love to go for a midnight stroll though the garden:"she says

"Thank you, I can't wait." He smiled at her and the door opened again with a number of servants. The maids began to set the table and a chef walked up pouring them glasses of wine and another one brought the first course of their three course meal. It was a small salad, by the plates and in their respected places they placed more appetizers to go with the salad.

she smiled as she saw all the food. she was not very hungry though so she was only going to have a little bit."darling. can you excuse me... I have this kind of feeling that I should be outside

He looked at her and shook his head. It seemed that she still felt uncomfortable and she needed her space so he would give to her. Even if they hadn't really just meat, he still would give her, her space when she needed it. "Go a head, but are you still going to for a midnight stroll with me?"

she nodded with a soft smile"of course I am"she says. she walks to the gardens outside and looked for what ever was pulling her out here

Haven was carrying his scared star across the sky, just like he was suppose to until something hit him. It knocked him right out of the sky, and some of his feathers were torn from his wings. No matter what he did, he couldn't stay in the sky. He landed in the garden, just managing to have a soft impact. He starched his head, feeling some ichor drip from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She saw him crash and ran over kneeling beside him quickly knowing it would ruin her dress a little bit"oh my god are you okay!"she asked him. She was genuinely worried. Was he what was pulling her out to the garden

Crystal saw an angel crash into the ground and ran over to him. Quickly she kneed beside him, knowing it would ruin her dress a little bit. "Oh my god are you okay!" She asked him, being genuinely worried. Was he what was pulling her out to the garden?

(Just wanted to show you how to make your sentences run together better. You should have the characters name in it at least once no matter what, but when the post is this small you only need it once. However, it would be better to have it more. Like I said I am not very good my self but I want to help however, I can and I think that with some practice you can be a really good writer.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven tried to conceal his wings behind his back so that the girl couldn't see them. He then covered his wound with his hand so that she couldn't see the ichor. "I am all right I think. just had some bad luck is all." However, Haven knew that he wouldn't be flying anytime soon since he had lost some feathers. Angel wings were made so perfectly that lossing one feather meant that an angel couldn't fly. "Well, I will get on my way now." Haven than got up looking around for his star, he would be in trouble if he lost it.

Haven tried even harder to hid his wings behind his back as the girl grabbed his hand. "I am sorry miss, but I really must, I am suppose to be some where, doing something." He his eyes darted from side to side in search of his lost artifact.

"i know your not human. I can see your wings and I saw you fall from the sky..... this landed with me"she says holding up exactly what he awas looking for

Haven let his wings flow down his side and he put his figures in his mouth and let out a low while. What he did the star flew from her hands and into his. "Okay I guess I can stay for a moment but I have to find some feathers. So what do you want?"

she didn't know exactly how to answer that question?i don't know... right before you fell I felt like something was pulling me out to the gardens...."she says softly looking up at him"i want you to stay...."

"Why do you want me to stay, I have a scared duty to carry this star across the sky." He approached her to get a closer look at her.

she sighed"thats the problem... I have no idea why I want you to stay I just no I do... but if you have a sacred duty... I cant stop you"she slowly released the hand she had grabbed to keep him here. who knows maybe the fallen angel would come back someday.

"Well at any rate I can't fly at the moment because I lost some feathers, so I might be forced to stay longer than I would like." He didn't want to stay longer than he had to but he felt as though he had no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back