• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Princess Prisoner

Marguerite smiled. "Thank you for your kindness. I just can't stop thinking about it. Do you have any advice? How I can make them see reason?"

"Well I would say just act as you are now. Hopefully they will see that you are a person incapable of the horrific acts they think you could commit. Also you may wish to make it clear that you have no intention of trying to oppose them in anyway." His brow furrowed trying to think of anything else she could say to strengthen her case.

Marguerite nodded and tried to calm herself down. "Mama and Papa keep--kept--me so sheltered, I wasn't even aware of the war until a few days before I was captured. They didn't want me to worry."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well the conflict didn't last as long as many expected. I figured the war would drag on for years but it's only six months in and the Eclasian empire has pushed so far." He then began to trail off remembing his own situation. "I was on the front lines for the first four months but as victory became more apparent they pulled my unit back and gave us support roles. Which ended up making me your warden which is a blessing in disguise I suppose. I assume I could be doing much worse right now." Giving a small chuckle at the last remark.

"You're the only one that's been nice to me so far," said Marguerite. "You truly have comforted me quite a bit. I was quite worried my warden would be cruel like everyone else. I am thankful you are here."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Your words are lost on me princess, I am a soldier who has killed many men. Some of those men even served under your banner. Even with that being said I am a man of honor and I would never go so low as to be cruel as a woman no matter what nation she hail from." Turning away from the princes he blew out the candle that illuminated the cell. "Now it would be best if you got some sleep princess. The next couple of days are going to be rough considering your impending trial."

Marguerite crawled to the pile of straw and covered herself. She hoped that she looked tired when she went to trial. Perhaps her disheveled appearance would make them show her mercy. She soon fell asleep, but she knew she would get less as the days went by.

Wolf went back to his room and made his way on top of his bed thinking about the day's events. Marguerite was a sweet girl put in an aweful situation, he could only pray the court showed reason and let her go. She had committed no crimes and there was no way she could be seen as a threat to the nation. With those final thoughts he drifted off to sleep wondering what the next day would bring.

Marguerite woke up early the next morning. She tried going back to sleep, but thoughts of her future kept swimming through her mind. After a while she sat up and began taking the straw out of her hair, that had gotten in there when she was asleep.

Quickly making his way to Marguerite Wolf sat in his usually spot and handed her the breakfast for today. He tried to make it something special seeing as her trial was rapidly approaching."how are you this morning princess?" He asked his voice gruff from the nights sleep.

"I'm very scared," said Marguerite quietly, "but I am trying to remain positive. There is nothing more I can do at this point, is there?" She grabbed the food and began eating.

(I'll edit this tomorrow when I post, for some reason I have not been getting updates on my thread rps when people post :c)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back