• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ The Primordial Aura CS

k a l l i s t o

primordial

Information Please view this, if you haven't already, before you view any other documentation pertaining to the role-play and the post below.
The Primordial Role-Play Interest Check

The Primordial Aura

Character GuidelinesDeadline: August 4th is the earliest. August 9th is the latest. Early Accepted Character Sheets will be announced on the 6th. Late Accepted Character Sheets will be announced on the 11th. The Role-Play will begin on the 6th; after the Accepted Character Sheets have been announced at 02:30 PM EST.

In regards to accepting and rejecting character sheets.

1. I, the Game Master, have the right to reject character sheets that contradict the lore of the setting. This role-play will be starting off in a country that does not harbor anything mythical and magical. Any character sheets with information that does not belong, or apply, to the role-play will be rejected.
2. The character has a role that does not belong in the role-play, nor has it been discussed with the Game Master, k a l l i s t o k a l l i s t o , regarding if it is playable or not.
3. The character has a background that prevents them from interacting with other users. The reason why is because no matter the situation, this role-play imitates a time-period where everyone had to have some form of interaction, or communication, among others in spite of the fact that they did not want to.
4. You apply for a character with the desire to be the main antagonist, or protagonist. The main protagonists have already been decided as well as the antagonist. If you desire to participate in the main antagonists evil plots then it would behoove you to discuss this idea with either the GM, or the Co-GMs: Caragia Caragia , BearBearBear BearBearBear , Alwaysone Alwaysone , and Han JiHyo Han JiHyo . There is one more GM, however they are currently on a Hiatus and should be returning once their laptop is fixed.
5. I have the right to reject you if your written talent that does not live up to my expectations for the Role-Play.​

All Character Face-Claims are preferred to be Realistic Images, for it is the primary aesthetic of the role-play. You may use desired digital art images if you don't know what to settle with; anime images are not allowed.

Now, a Coded Character Sheet has already been made, but if you wish to make your own you may. Non-Coded character sheets are not to be posted beneath this post. If they are they will be removed. In order to distinguish the difference between accepted and unaccepted character sheets, you should be seeing 'Kallisto, Caragia, BearBearBear, and 1 more have liked this post.' Or 'Accepted,' in green, at the top of your post; should you be rejected you will see 'Rejected,' in red, at the top of your post.
Please know that none of the character roles are first come, first serve.​

Prior to submitting the Character Sheet, please submit a response to these writing prompts:
1. Your Master/Mistress wants you to run in an errand for them in the city.​
2. Your Queen has been abducted.​
3. Your mother was assassinated.​
4. You're grieving a death. . .​
5. Assassins were sent to kill you.​
6. If you do not save the prince before midnight, you will be sent to jail.​
Write to the best of your ability; quality over quantity; for your style will help determine whether or not your character will be accepted! In regards to submission, your writing prompt must be submitted in the Writing Prompt Thread with a link to your character sheet(s) posted in the Character Sheet Thread. If you do not want to respond to the vague prompts above then you may submit a link to a RP-Post that displays your skills as well as a Character Sheet Link.

You don't have to apply for more than one character, but it is recommended, for there is no guarantee that the character that you want is canon until after the deadline has been met.

Links to the related Threads

The Primordial Aura
Character Sheet​

loginhead.jpg
Face Claim goes here.

Name: If you are applying for a family of noble status (Ladies of the Empire, Men of the Empire, and Sons of the Imperial Concubine,) your names must be Japanese. If you chose anything else but the roles listed before then your choices stem from Chinese and Korean. Japanese is debatable if your character comes from a small, yet
Nickname: Nickname and how they got that nickname goes here.
Age: If your character's a female then the ages available to you are fourteen+ verses male being seventeen+ . If you're role-playing a female character that is over the age of seventeen then she must be married, or she must be dealing with the pressure of marriage. If your character is a male and he is in his early twenties, he must be dealing with the pressure of marriage by his parents. If you wish to avoid this then you should probably leave your character as an adolescent. (Lol)
Character: The Role you chose, please include the gender; the Family it belongs to. 'Family' applies to those who are interested in the aristocratic roles.

Username: Put your username here so I can come back to the information in the sheet and tag you later regarding whether or not you've been accepted.
Date: Just include the day you turned this in. It helps me stay organized and in no-way does this negatively affect you being accepted in the role-play later on.

Height, Weight: Kilograms, Centimeters or Pounds, Inches
Body Type: This mainly applies to men, but women may go in depth about their characters body type if they want to.
Beauty Marks: Beauty Marks applies to the natural beauty marks found on woman, and the scars that either or may have on their body. If the character has a scar then you need to go in depth about how they've gotten that scar.
Aesthetic: What do they look like? Don't supply to me a picture of what they look like. Instead I want you to tell me how your character looks. Yōnokuni's culture is inspired by the Tang Dynasty; both the fashion, the hairstyles, and the make-up.
Weapons/Equipment: This applies to all secondary characters.

loginhead.jpg
Image goes here.

Attributes

• virtues: a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person. You only need five, but feel free to include any additional information that may be proven useful.

Background

• This majorly applies to secondary characters (i.e. Militia, Physicians, Hunter (-ress), Maids, and Concubines). This isn't mandatory, but it's recommended that you have some sort of history regarding how your character got to where they are now. This does not need in-depth information about their past. Simply the events that got them where they are now. (i.e. At the wary age of five she was inspired by XX. She later became an apprentice at the age of nine and trained to become XXXX. It's very brief.)

Code:
[centerblock=80][border=1px solid grey][bg=white]
[CENTER][H][FONT=Cinzel Decorative]The Primordial Aura[/FONT][/H][/CENTER]
[SH][FONT=Cinzel][CENTER]Character Sheet[/CENTER][/FONT][/SH]
[row]
[column=span2][CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][CENTER]
[IMG]https://www.1pcom.net/img/loginhead.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Face Claim goes here.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/column]
[column=span4][FONT=Arial][RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:200px; height:190px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;]
[B]Name:[/B] [I]If you are applying for a family of noble status (Ladies of the Empire, Men of the Empire, and Sons of the Imperial Concubine,) your names must be Japanese. If you chose anything else but the roles listed before then your choices stem from Chinese and Korean. Japanese is debatable if your character comes from a small, yet [/I]
[B]Nickname:[/B] [I]Nickname and how they got that nickname goes here.[/I]
[B]Age:[/B] [I]If your character's a female then the ages available to you are [U]fourteen+[/U] verses male being [U]seventeen+[/U] . If you're role-playing a female character that is over the age of seventeen then she must be married, or she must be dealing with the pressure of marriage. If your character is a male and he is in his early twenties, he must be dealing with the pressure of marriage by his parents. If you wish to avoid this then you should probably leave your character as an adolescent. (Lol)[/I]
[B]Gender:[/B] [I]Self explanatory.[/I]
[B]Character:[/B] [I]The Role you chose, please include the gender; the Family it belongs to. 'Family' applies to those who are interested in the aristocratic roles.[/I]

[B]Username:[/B] [I]Put your username here so I can come back to the information in the sheet and tag you later regarding whether or not you've been accepted.[/I]
[B]Date:[/B] [I]Just include the day you turned this in. It helps me stay organized and in no-way does this negatively affect you being accepted in the role-play later on.[/I]

[B]Height, Weight:[/B] [I]Kilograms, Centimeters or Pounds, Inches[/I]
[B]Body Type:[/B] [I]This mainly applies to men, but women may go in depth about their characters body type if they want to.[/I]
[B]Beauty Marks:[/B] [I]Beauty Marks applies to the natural beauty marks found on woman, and the scars that either or may have on their body. If the character has a scar then you need to go in depth about how they've gotten that scar.[/I]
[B]Aesthetic:[/B] [I]What do they look like? Don't supply to me a picture of what they look like. Instead I want you to tell me how your character looks. Yōnokuni's culture is inspired by the Tang Dynasty; both the fashion, the hairstyles, and the make-up.[/I]
[B]Weapons/Equipment:[/B] [I]This applies to all secondary characters.[/I]
[/div]
[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT][/column]
Image goes here.
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4][fieldset="Attributes"]
[tabs][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
[tab=Virtues][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][B]virtues:[/B] [I]a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person.[/I] You only need five, but feel free to include any additional information that may be proven useful.[/div]
[/centerblock][/FONT][/SIZE][/tab]
[tab=Vices][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][B]vices:[/B] [I]an immoral or wicked personal characteristic.[/I] You only need five, but feel free to include any additional information that may be proven useful.[/div]
[tab=Personality][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][I]Self explanatory.[/I] Personal attributes that shape them to who they are in the role-play. How've they been since they were little up to now.[/div]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/tabs][/fieldset][/column]
[column=span4][fieldset="Background"]
[tab=History][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][I]This majorly applies to secondary characters (i.e. Militia, Physicians, Hunter (-ress), Maids, and Concubines). This isn't mandatory, but it's recommended that you have some sort of history regarding [B]how[/B] your character got to where they are now. This does not need in-depth information about their past. Simply the events that got them where they are now. (i.e. At the wary age of five she was inspired by XX. She later became an apprentice at the age of nine and trained to become XXXX. It's very brief.) [/I][/div]
[tab=Background][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][I]This also majorly applies to secondary characters (i.e. Militia, Physicians, Hunter (-ress), Maids, and Concubines). This is mandatory because this entails where you are from, what you were like before you became who you are now. A biography isn't really necessary if your character is an aristocrat. Your desired character was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Now if your character's role is anything but an aristocrat then you definitely have the ability to create a background, or history, that compliments the Characters Personality.[/I][/div]
[tab=Relationships][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;]Please leave this empty until [I]after[/I] the role-play has begun! This tab was made just so we can understand how you'd behave around certain characters. What are they to you? Your best friend?
 Any childhood memories? After you've been accepted you're more than welcome to fill this in with stuff like that, but if you deem it unnecessary you can also name this the 'extra' tab; insert information like 'likes,
 dislikes, etc.'[/div]
[/row][/bg][/border][/centerblock][comment]A K a l l i s t o Piece[/comment]

Last edited:
The Characters
Character's Available

The numbers indicate the number of roles available. Beside each role is a personality that the characters resemble on the 16 Personalities Website. You have the option to create your own personality for these characters, but this here acts as a small pinch of guidance from yours truly if you want to corelate to the plot of the Role-Play. Please see this link in order to better understand the personalities beside each role.
**None of the roles are first come first serve. Reservations will not be made for anyone.
You may apply for two characters or more characters! There are 25+ Available Roles!
**A character sheet template will be uploaded very soon.

KOIZUMI Family (3)
Eldest Son of the Koizumi; The Advocate.
Young Daughter of the Koizumi; The Campaigner.
Youngest Son of the Koizumi; The Entertainer.

MIYAMOTO Family (3)
Eldest Son of the Miyamoto; The Virtuoso.
Young Son of the Miyamoto; The Consul.
Youngest Daughter of the Miyamoto; The Defender.

NAKAMURA Family (2)
Eldest Daughter of the Nakamura; The Executive.
Youngest Daughter of the Nakamura; The Logician.

OSHIRO Family (2)
Elder Son of the Oshiro; The Architect. - Reserved BearBearBear BearBearBear
Younger Daughter of the Oshiro; The Entertainer. - Reserved Caragia Caragia

AKIYAMA Family (1)
Son of the Akiyama; The Adventurer. - Reserved Alwaysone Alwaysone

HIRUMA Family (2)
Son of the Hiruma; The Debater.
Son of the Hiruma; The Logistician.

Maids (13)
All of the Maids available are either Iron or Silver Bell Maids for each role listed above.

Imperial Physicians (Infinite Number - Always Open)
The reason why this says, 'always open' is because you don't have to be the head of the Aloe Villa in order to be a wonderful Physician. You are in the Castle for a reason.

Imperial Militia (Infinite Number - Always Open)
The Role-play doesn't really need these roles filled in order to start and the same applies to all Secondary Character Roles, but it would be nice to have them filled.

(Imperial) Hunters & Huntresses (Infinite Number - Always Open)
These Roles don't necessarily need to be filled right this second, but they're always up for grabs.*
Concubines (Infinite Number - Always Open)
This role is open but these characters will not be needed in the beginning of the role-play.
The Roles Thread
- Not Up Yet

Last edited:
Username: Alwaysone Alwaysone
Date: 7/22/17 @ 8:16 PM
Complete: Yes
Coded: Yes
Time Spent: IDFK
Disclaimer: Code made by me, character made by me with assistance from BearBearBear BearBearBear and Caragia Caragia

秋 山 慶 一 朗
The Adventurer

japanese-art-blue-blossoms-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

Basic Information

Name Keiichirou
Age Nineteen Years Old
Birthday March Nineteenth
Gender Male

Family The Akiyama Family

Physical Attributes

004df3a1466d88ccb639567568398a56.jpg
Height/Weight 173 cm (5 ft. 8 in.) ~ 69 kg (150 lbs.)
Body Type Kei has the ectomorph body type. His limbs are long and thin. He lacks muscle definition, and is slender. His shoulders are small and his chest is flat. He is thin, and carries very little body fat.
Beauty Marks/Scars A scar that runs from along the left side of his face from the temple down to the ear is the only thing that dons his body unnaturally. The jagged scar was gained when he was a young child, nine years of age. He was playing in a wooded area near his home. He traveled down an unknown path, one that had a dangerously hill terrain. One wrong step lead to a tumble down the hill, and into a rock that split his head open. He was found a couple of hours later after he failed to come home for dinner. The incident left Keiichirou bedridden for several days.
When he was given freedom to roam. he did so as he pleased, but had locked himself in his room a few days later. Maids and eunuchs would gather together, and talk in hushed voices as the young noble walked past. Keiichi became rather self-conscious of his scar and took to hiding it with his bangs. He becomes defensive when people mention his hair in any way.

Aesthetic Kei's face is slender and angular. His skin is a milky cream color, and other than the scar on his forehead, it is smooth. Strangely enough, Kei has blue eyes. His hair is long and black. His bangs cover the scar, though at the right angle, one can see part of it. Kei prefers pull up part of his hair into the traditional top knot, not one for completely putting it up. As for his clothing, he has no real preferences, but always enjoys letting others dress him up.

Personal Attributes

Personality Keiichirou is what is known as a free spirit. Graced with an adventurous personality, Kei has artistic talents, especially in painting and social situations. He is an avid supporter of the arts, those being sketching, painting, dancing and music. Most of his free time consists of sketching and painting. Any chance he gets, Kei loves to sketch in his scrolls--particularly people, nature, and everything in between. He also enjoys watching dancers perform and will often times request Noh performers present. As far music is concerned, he prefers to listen rather than play. It is a prominent interest of his, however, Keiichirou definitely clings to his art more.

Kei is a prominent fan of social events. These gatherings present him with the chance to meet new people and gain new friends. He loves to engage in small talk of all sorts. While he is in his element, a soft, kind, and inviting smile will adorn his face a grand majority of the time--attracting women and men alike. In this environment, Keiichirou can be at ease and laid back, teeming with carefree vibes. These carefree vibes fueled a subtle flirtatious nature in Kei, one that has no gender bounds. Rarely does he act sombre, unless the situation calls for it. Kei is sensitive to the feelings and actions of those around him, often intervening to avoid altercations.

As day has night, Kei has vices that occasionally outweigh his virtues. His adventurous personality contributes to a rather spontaneous nature. And while being spontaneous can be an asset, Kei exhibits less spontaneity and more fickleness. He is very unpredictable, going from ecstatic and complacent to depressed and self-degrading in a matter of hours and though he starts strong, he almost never finishes. Due to this, he has a staggering amount of unfinished works, many of which were abandoned when he lost interest in a moment of whimsy.

Kei is passionate about expression of himself, remarkably so that he would refuse the help of anyone when in a state of crisis. This passion makes him extremely independent, though in the case that he flees the influence of others rather than not requiring it. To avoid the offers of assistance from anyone willing to bestow it, Kei occasionally reverts to his introverted tendencies isolating himself for considerable periods of time. Very little is known of the activities taken place during his solitary confinement, though most assume he is reading or painting. He has the tendency to show great opposition to anything that interferes with this expression.

One of his most appalling character traits is his competitiveness. He has a high regard for his own talents, which many correctly interpret it as arrogance. This belief in his talents forms a defensive nature that is revealed when one challenges his talents. One misinterpreted sentence can turn him into a contentious child, and he will begin to defend his pride. This has led to more than a few gambling incidents in the past.

Lastly, Keiichirou has a fluctuating self-esteem. The weight of the expectations to create pieces of art, perform his duties as the governor’s son, and mingle with the other royal children creates pressure that Kei constantly succumbs to. He is generally very prideful, but he loses confidence in himself quickly, which can often contribute to the ubiquitous, incomplete projects in his room.

Last edited:

100.gif

Name: Choi Hye-Mi (Family name, First name)
Nickname: None at the moment
Age: 23 (And dealing with the pressure of getting married :P )
Character: Female Imperial Physician

Username: Han JiHyo Han JiHyo
Date: 10th July 2017

Height: 167cm
Weight: 50kg
Body Type: Lean Column
Beauty Marks: Hye-Mi has a couple of small, barely-visible scars marring both palms of her hands from accidental nicks when handling small blades and scalpels throughout her years as an apprentice to an Imperial Physician.

Aesthetic: Like her father and forefathers before her, Hye-Mi has straight, thick, dark brown hair that looks black when not under light which she keeps long and mostly free-flowing at waist-length when not working, with pins at the top. Most of the time, however, she ties it in a thick bun, covered by the cloth headdress of her station. She takes after her mother in regards to facial features and lean body structure. She has high cheekbones and an oval face that ends in a sharp and pointed chin, framed by shorter side-fringes. She has slightly arched eyebrows, a straight nose, thin, firm lips that are faintly pink and a strong jawline, making her more handsome than pretty. Her eyes are a dark brown, staring piercingly out from under heavy-lidded eyelids, giving her a consistently bored look, as though she is always a minute away from dozing off. As she is on call around the clock, she is usually seen in her typical physician outfit. Due to her short height and legs, Hye-Mi has gotten used to needing to keep pace with people with longer strides than her, thus, her steps are always brisk and purposeful. Not to mention, her posture is ramrod straight no matter if she sits or stands.

2pzcz8mpsdp.gif

Weapons/Equipment: Pouch of acupuncture needles. Of course, the case is not that of faux leather like in the picture, but of embroidered cloth.
d8b3deb9a3b373fa292678172f00b959--acupuncture-oriental.jpg

A small knife for cutting herbs/harvesting.
02-3001-Ivory-Chinese-Knife-Blade-Side-One.jpg

"忍得一时之气,免得百日之忧。"
e1438db332f82af46e74ef73b6bd6192.jpg
"Be patient in a moment's anger and you will avoid a hundred days of sorrow."

Nothing to see here...

PERSONALITY
A resilient and patient young woman, Hye-Mi’s ultimate goal in life is becoming a great physician and help as many people in the palace as she can. Of course, there is a smaller motive behind her striving to be a great physician, for if she rises in position, she will bring honour to her adopted father as well, which is the least she can do for him.

She is often serious, maintaining a bland and polite expression no matter what she is faced with, for allowing her true emotions to seep through this façade can spell disaster for her, especially when she is already faced with disdain from her male peers due to her chosen profession. She has a ready smile for everyone she treats, and a soft spot for children.

Hye-Mi only allows herself to be carefree, loud and active when in a place she feels safe, such as her home and amongst the palace nurses. She is relatively caring in that while she doesn’t believe in sugar-coating the truth no matter how harsh it may be, she will break the news gently if that person is close to her, or is in visible distress, close to breaking down. She is extremely practical, and strives to be a woman of sound moral principles, and would stand by them no matter what it cost her. Though she has a sharp tongue and has no problems in standing up to others when she is in a temper, she at least, will be smart about who she uses it on, especially if the person who wronged her is of a higher standing, and/or wields more political power than her and her Family.

She refrains from judging people by first impression alone, and usually reserves her opinion until she knows them better. While she might be a hard person to offend, she can't stand being belittled, and can get rather competitive, especially if that particular person proves rather challenging. Her temper is a slow simmering fire, not easily coerced to rearing up and retaliate, but the right trigger works like kerosene, making it explosive and abruptly, but dwindles down quickly.

HISTORY
Only child and daughter to an Imperial physician Ji Jin-Hee and seamstress Na So-Baek, Ji Hye-Mi was born on a cold winter’s night in her parents’ home, a week prematurely. Unfortunately, on the night of So-Baek’s labour, Jin-Hee was on call in the palace tending to the 3rd Prince and wasn’t able to make it back until dawn the next morning. The delivery of Hye-Mi was smooth, but postpartum haemorrhage occurred and the midwife was not knowledgeable enough to save her mother’s life. By the time Jin-Hee made it home, his wife had already passed from excessive blood loss. Sorrow turned into rage directed at the midwife, but eventually turning into self-blame. If only he stayed at home, this day would be one of celebration instead of mourning. But one couldn’t ignore royal commands without facing dire consequences. It was either lose his wife or lose his entire family. Such was the life of one pertaining to the needs of the Imperial Families.

Growing up without a mother, no relatives to take care of her and a frequently-absent father forced Hye-Mi to be independent at a young age. For the first three years of her life, a nursemaid was employed to take care of her basic needs while her father took responsibility for her education. With only a couple of kids in her hometown who were her peers, Hye-Mi didn’t exactly go outdoors all that often, spending her free time brushing up on whatever knowledge her father was able to impart of her thus far. Countless hours spent reading and writing allowed her intelligence to that beyond the average female, and as most books around her house pertained to medical subjects, she naturally became more interested in her father’s occupation.

It wasn’t until she reached the age of seven that Hye-Mi finally thought she had a firm enough grasp on medicines, enough that she worked up the confidence in asking her father to teach her seriously. However, he was hesitant to do so, for female physicians were extremely rare, and the few who were able to pass the state exam and officially recognised as physicians were faced with a hard life within the palace. Those who led better lives had their status and family power to thank. The two-membered Ji Family had no aristocratic power to fall back on other than the fact that his father and grandfather were physicians too, which meant Hye-Mi would face very difficult times if she entered the palace as an Imperial Physician. Jin-Hee didn’t much like the idea of his daughter having a hard life, not when there were other easier paths to take. A Maid, for example, or an engaged woman to other officials’ sons. Wishing to persuade his daughter from her desired path, he tried to explain his views to Hye-Mi – and when that didn’t work, intimidate her with stories about the shady side of the palace. But the girl had no intention of backing down, for she wanted to do the same thing her father – her role model – does and couldn’t imagine any other way of living in her future. For an entire year she worked on changing her father’s mind, reciting medical texts from memory, proving in any way she could that she knew the basics front to back.

Worn down by her determination, Jin-Hee eventually began to teach her after her eighth birthday. Acupuncture, herb lore, the map of the human body. Six years spent by her father’s side, until he fell victim to an incurable disease. A genetic trait that skipped two generations but emerged within Jin-Hee. Fearing what would come when he’s no longer around to protect his daughter, he called in a favour for a close friend of his, Choi Jung-Hyuk, a minor official within the palace. Although he already had two children, a son two years older than Hye-Mi and a daughter five years younger, Jung-Hyuk agreed to adopt Hye-Mi into his family after Jin-Hee passed. At the age of seventeen, Ji Hye-Mi officially became Choi Hye-Mi. With the power of a minor aristocratic family backing her, she took the State exam and passed, officially following in her birth father’s footsteps and becoming a physician. Residents in the palace who knew of her father soon requested she be brought in under the impression that they wanted to see if the daughter is as skilled as he was. As the darker stories her birth father told her pertaining to palace life came back to her, Hye-Mi was understandably worried, but couldn’t refuse.

Thus, she went from treating commonfolk to being an Imperial Physician at nineteen. As expected, the male Imperial Physicians were less than pleased to have a women amongst their ranks, even if they don’t openly show their disdain. Fortunately, there were a lot of nurses within the palace, and those she strategically befriended proved useful in undermining plans to have her expelled from the palace. Of course, there were still a couple of times she had to fight to prove her innocence after being framed, but Lady Luck managed to bring her out of her predicament each time. Granted, both times weren’t as serious as they could have been, but with only four years of experience within the palace, there’s a small part of her that’s waiting for worse things to come.

(Her appointment as Dragonix's aristocratic character will be RPed out in the beginning.)

code by Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

大城 雪兎

e7d3084ab140b31b5ecc1b276d8fa7ba--heart-of-gold-boy-art.jpg

Username: BearBearBear
Date: 7/23/2017 GMT+8
Notes: It didn't end up as good as I thought it would, but I guess it's enough for now. Praise be to our Coding Goddess

Basic Info

Name: Oshiro Yukito

Nicknames: White Tiger
Eldest Son of Oshiro
Yuki

Character: The Architect:

Height, Weight: 187 cm 75 kg

Appearance

Body Type: Yukito has a lean, somewhat muscuar build despite his tall frame, his limbs being long and wiry and muscles being more defined than large.

Beauty Marks: He has no special mark to speak of, though his skin is very pale despite his excellent constitution.

Aesthetic: Yukito's most expressive feature by far are his eyes, a pair stark grey orbs peering from almond shaped eyes that always seem to shift despite his expression remaining neutral. His features are noble, though softer befitting a woman rather than the hard, angular features that define the noble man, though he would hardly shift his expression, giving him the visage of a jade statue, almost elegant from afar but imposing when face with up close. He smiles, on the rare occasions that he is with his sister and he thinks no one is watching, though it is a slight tug on the corner of his mouth.

Weapons/Equipment: Most of the time, Yukito is seen wearing long robes that hide his wiry figure, though he tends to be less reserved whenever he is made to do any type of exercise. He keeps a long knife hidden within the folds of his robes, just in case.

Personality

Personal Attributes: Yukito, like his name implies, is a cold man, seeing the world through the eye of a spyglass. For every situation, he can have two to a thousand plans in store; always looking for a way to gain the most out of any circumstance while using the least amount of effort. He is decisive when it comes to dealing with problems, always acting quickly and efficiently, but not so much so that he forgets to step back and watch as the larger scheme of things unfold. He watches everything always, paying attention to the most minor of details unless otherwise occupied. At times he could be found simply looking into the horizon and doing nothing, when in truth he committing to memory everything within his sight.

He is unstoppable; once he has a set goal in mind, he will stop at nothing to see it to fruition. He would change sides, dancing between the line of friend and foe, attacking any obstacle from all directions until he finds the optimum course of actions. The opinions of others matter little if they are stated without basis, and more often than not he would outright ignore any plea to change his mind unless it supported by something that he deems substantial. His thoughts are his own, and while he would rarely take to heart the words of someone else, his will is more often than not carried out by others. He rarely takes the field himself, either in battle or in the courts, often relying on others to act like puppets on string to achieve his goals.

The only time he is seen even close to relaxing is when he's with his sister; then he is more like the rabbit, than the snow. Then, almost impossibly, his personality changes; he is still the cold logician of Nobility, but rather than a blade of ice, he is simply gentle snow, easing his way around those around him rather than cutting with icy efficiency. Despite all his faults, he strives to be a good brother to his younger sister.

After all, of all the rumors surrounding the mysterious White Tiger, none are more fearsome that what he is said to do to his sister's suitors.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Primordial Aura

Character Sheet

b57d43f182622d8a2b42913b7bf88da6--chinese-armor-armor-concept.jpg

An inflated ego, infinite optimism, and an overenthusiastic flair all rolled into one.

Name: Tanoshi Orokamono
Nickname: Wild Ox. He received this nickname due to his unpredictable shifts in mood, and his tendency to forget to draw his weapons during heated conflict, instead choosing to grapple.
Character: Male Imperial Militiaman, in service to the Koizumi family.

Username: DemetrioMachete
Date: Saturday, July 22nd

Height, Weight: 180 cm, 81 kg.
Body Type: Toned and bulky.
Beauty Marks: Tanoshi has a few grizzly scars across his torso, arms and legs. He got most of these in his youth, when during the event of a hostile wild animal imposing a threat, he would rush the beast without drawing a weapon and combat it bare-handed due to his excitement. While he never lost against such beasts, they most certainly dug their claws into his flesh.
Aesthetic: Tanoshi has smooth, untarnished cheeks. His eyes give a gaze that reeks of confidence. He usually keeps his hair wild and unkempt, only making it formal when the situation demands. While he dresses rather plainly while off duty, when on duty he enjoys wearing the most colorful combination of gold-shaded armor with red cloth.
Weapons/Equipment: He usually carries a longbow and dadao, and protects himself with heavy armor.

dadao-swords.jpg

3dc92b52c5dbc1e1dadd9da2225e4d51--chinese-armor-chinese-design.jpg

Dadao, Bow, and depiction of armor.

Handmade-Traditional-font-b-Chinese-b-font-Ming-font-b-Bow-b-font-font-b-Recurve.jpg

Attributes

• virtues: Tanoshi is quite possibly one of the kindest of the entire Militia; always quick to try and improve morale.
    While his ego is a massive problem, he will never go so far as to satisfy it by demeaning someone else.
    Tanoshi is also quite generous, willing to bust his back in order to earn a superior's favor, or even just make a commoner's day a little better, certain that the favor will be repaid some day.
    Tanoshi seldomly refuses a request given to him, even if it is by someone who doesn't share or exceed his rank. As a busybody, it suits him well.
    Tanoshi is very reluctant to kill other humans. Even sworn enemies will find themselves spared by Tanoshi, if he has the option to spare them.

Background

• In his youth, Tanoshi was a dreamer, and a deep thinker. His mind and life goals were driven entirely by fictional stories he had read. Even to this day, Tamoshi wishes to live out his days as a mysterious warrior who comes and goes without a trace, eradicating evil. However, he lacked the resources and the necessary skills to accomplish it. His father taught him how to fight without weapons, and his Imperial Guardsmen training further expanded on his arsenal by adding greatsword and bow combat to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-primordial-aura-writing-prompts.350683/#post-8139115

The Primordial Aura

Character Sheet

unknown.png

Name: Hua Cheng – Prosperous journey. With his family name being Zháo. His father had given him this name because after a long life of climbing the ladders as a merchant in his region, he had gotten to the point where he had a little name. This constant grind against the odds made Hua`s father long for prosperity. This was exactly what he wished for his son.
Nickname: “Jettobasu”. Hua Cheng is seen by his friends as someone who you never get away from. For good and bad reasons.
Character: Merchant (regulating economics for the Akiyama family)

Username: Graysilver264 Graysilver264
Date: 25-07-2017

Height, Weight: 68 KG – 1.84 M
Body Type: Hua Cheng has a regular yet tall demeanor. When others regard Cheng, they see him as a proud and vital man. This is the only thing Cheng wants others to think, he wants to blend in with the rest, even though he seems taller and better build than most people around him. Most easterners would describe him as too tall, while this length has made trading with the west easier. Luckily more people could relate to this and Hua Cheng would later be seen as someone with opportunities in this world rather than as a giant. His vital image comes from his build, as a merchant, he is used to constant travelling as he is always looking for new business opportunities throughout the land. He prefers walking over riding the cart since he thinks this gives him a better opportunity against raiders. He prefers to do as much work as possible himself, especially when his goods are at stake.

Beauty Marks: Hua Cheng has a fair skin, which is less pale than most Easterners since he likes to be outside a lot. The darker skin made it so that most lords would underestimate Cheng, thinking of him as a common worker at first glance. This, in turn, has given Cheng more opportunities than he could count and boy could he count.

Aesthetic: Hua Cheng looks common at a second glance, proud at the first and from the third glance on, you will never underestimate him again. Hua Cheng has brown mid-length hair which stands up, making it look short. He only sees opportunities and that is how he looks at people as well. When Cheng gazes at you, you feel challenged, but you also feel in good hands because of his direct but slightly diverted gaze, as if he is always bowing to you. His shoulders are always straight as he never lets his guard down. Cheng does look relaxed because of his feet standing under his shoulders and his one hand on his back and one with an open palm towards you. He has dark eyes and lips with medium thickness, making Cheng an overall content towards the relaxed and generous man. His clothes always seem rich whenever he is not travelling. He chooses his clothes wisely always suiting the situation. Whenever he enters a new household, he makes sure to don the families colours as a sign of friendliness. When Cheng is travelling he takes on more common clothes in order to avoid recognition.
‘Travelling as a commoner is safer, a commoner does not have riches to steal’.

Weapons/Equipment: When travelling, Cheng wears a shortsword and his dagger. When in royal company he is weaponless as he is then protected by honour. When in company of fellow businessmen, he wears a dagger in his sleeve.
‘Businessmen like to see themselves as sharp, I argue that my blade is sharper’.

20140612211313750.jpg

Attributes

• Up front: Hua Cheng thrives in personal confrontations. He is quick of wit and word and never goes into any conversation without a plan. He chooses his battles well and avoids unfruitful ones with his skills of stealth. When he is at a disadventage in any situation, he dives in deeper until he gets out of them.

Background

• His father had taught him to be a merchant.
    Life had taught him to be an opportunist.
    Lords had taught him how to rule the lands.

For most of his young life, Hua Cheng had been training to become a merchant. In his home town, he learned to play the market at first. Learning the different prices of products, at which time to buy and at which time to sell. He also learned how to haggle from an extra hard handy salesman. Hua Cheng had tried to sell a batch of wool which he got from one of his father’s farmers on a cold evening. His chosen buyer seemed nice enough, but only when he turned around could Cheng see the scars on his cheek. The man had tried to strangle him to get the wool for free. As Cheng`s face turned blue, his father arrived and saved him giving Cheng another scolding. From then on, Cheng would practice sword-fighting with his friends in the local militia.

Soon, markets became too easy and Cheng would start working the different towns with one of his father’s carts. Within a month he could pay his father back and in 2 years Cheng had need of another cart. At the age of 16 Cheng owned an official business with 3 dozens of carts at his disposal and economic influence in the whole country.

Hua Cheng knew from his youthful lessons that economic power was never enough, he needed either strength or knowledge. Since strength was more expensive than the knowledge he could gather within his own network, he choose the path of knowledge. This allowed him to gain a foothold on respectively farmers, other merchants, the army and eventually lords. This is where The Akiyama family came in.

Hua Cheng had spotted the opportunity of his lifetime to occupy the whole grain market. A plague of grasshoppers had been spotted which would rid the country of its produce in a year`s time. Hua Cheng used all his money and influence, which was 10% of the country’s wealth, to buy as much grain as he could. But this was not enough, so he loaned the rest by signing a contract with the Akiyama promising 80% of his profits. When the grasshoppers hit, every merchant had been begging for grain and Hua Cheng would sell, for 20 times the price. Now Akiyama had been made rich and Hua Cheng had made a name for himself, together with a doubling of his influence. One thing he had missed, the contract would last for another 10 years. Now he had to make his deals with other countries in secret.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-25_20-15-7.png
    upload_2017-7-25_20-15-7.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Username: Caragia Caragia
Date: 7/29/17 @ 11:17 PM
Time Spent: A LOT
Disclaimer: Character made by me and code made by me with assistance from Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

I'm writing a prompt, but please enjoy reading this while I write it. (I hate prompts and struggle to write them ugh.)

The Space Beyond Writing Sample

Oshiro_Hiina_2.jpg
Oshiro Hiina ( 大城ひいな)

Basic Information

Character: Lady of the Empire (The Entertainer); the Oshiro Family
Appearance: For being 15 years old, Hinna looks to be about two years younger than she really is.
Height/Weight: 5’1”/ 112 lbs (roughly 50.8 kg)

Aesthetic

Body Type: Hinna has a slender body shape; her pelvis and shoulder are in perfect alignment. She has a small bone structure and is very petite. Her arms and legs are thin, and she has no curves whatsoever. (Much to her dismay.)
Beauty Marks: She has a plum blossom shaped birthmark on the back of her right shoulder. It has an almost rosy peach color to it. Because of this, her mother calls Hiina her “Hana-chi,” or “little flower.”
Aesthetic: Hiina has delicate features and a somewhat round face. Her dark brown eyes, almost deep black, are bright and always laughing. It’s as if she could see a hidden joke in everything. Her smile is warm, yet mischievous. She will usually put her hair up into two decorated side buns on either side of her head and allow for hair to hang in the back. Hair will frame the sides of her face as well as bangs that cover her forehead. When dressed as a boy, her hair will be put up into a jié fà, or topknot.
Weapons/Equipment: When at home or with her brother, Hiina can be found wearing boys clothing. (She loves to follow her brother around during his rounds, pretending to be an assistant of sorts.) When not doing that, she will wear her fancy hanfu and entertain other girls her age.

Personality

Personal Attributes: Hiina is an independent girl regularly sneaks out into the nearby village because of two things. One, she will go to the local herbalist to get a remedy to make her grow in height and curves—she desires a fuller figure and cleavage so she must get it somehow! And two, she loves interacting with the towns people. There are no constraints there, and she can be somewhat free and be herself. She really can't do that in the palace because, let's face it, she's surrounded by officials and she is very filial.
She is instinctively observant--being able to read between the lines of a situation by picking up the slightest change in body language. Hiina gained this skill because of so much time spent out in town and her always being around her brother.
Hiina is the opposite of her brother in that while her brother can sit for hours and think through every angle to find the correct answer to a situation, Hiina is impatient. She can't sit still in one place for extended periods of time. Because of this, she is emotionally driven and will usually go with her gut feelings whenever in a situation that requires a quick decision. Her gut feelings are usually right which affords her adaptability. She can think fast on her feet, so she can get herself out of trouble if need be. Hiina can also accept suggestions given to her to a degree. She has a penchant for being stubborn sometimes.
She is very insecure. As a child, she was tiny when she was younger--even more so than Hiina is now that she’s 15. She just couldn't keep up with a lot of the other children. So, regrettably children can be ruthless, so she was teased quite a bit by the other royal children. They still tease and remind her about it whenever they all gather. When this happens, it can go several ways. If someone were to tease her, even in good natured fun, she would become angry and throw a childlike tantrum. From there, her actions depend on the person's station in society. If it was a fellow royal ‘brat,' and it was a guy, she'd probably kick their shin or punch them, or something. For a girl of the same station, Hiina would usually resort to degrading insults. After which she'd then turnabout in a huff.
If it were an official, she'd swallow her anger because she doesn't ever want to disrespect her family. That person, though, would see that they hit the mark. Pain would flash in her eyes along with anger. After that, she'd gracefully escape and find her brother, who is her protector. He centers her and makes her feel safe. From there, If her brother isn't around or available, she's more likely to find a quiet corner to cry. She would never cry in front of others.
Biography: (TBA)
Relationships: (TBA)
DISCLAMER I do not own or distribute any of the artwork used in this character profile. All credit goes to their respective artists/creators.

Last edited:
Username: Caragia Caragia
Date: 7/30/17 @ 1:18 AM EST
Time Spent: A LOT
Disclaimer: Character made by me with assistance from BearBearBear BearBearBear and code made by me with assistance from Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

3662050135_98b0237b77.jpg

Huang Ming Yue

Basic Information

Name: Huang Ming Yue
Character: Huntress

Appearance

Height/Weight: 5’4”/130 lbs
Body Type: Ming Yue has an athletic body with well-toned curves, muscular body, her shoulders & arms are well built, and has a broader and elongated neck.
Beauty Marks: None at present.
Aesthetic: Ming Yue’s features are striking and has deep, dark, purple, almond shaped eyes. Her complexion is fair, with a pinkness to her cheeks and a slight tan. She wears her black silky, shoulder length hair up in a bun or pony tail to keep it out of her way. Ming Yue can often be found wearing her dark leather hunting gear since she explores the forest checking traps that she has left in the forest. When at home with her grandmother, Ming Yue can be found wearing a simple quju at her grandmother’s request.

Weapons/Equipment: Dark brown hunting leathers that consist of pants, a corset like top, and a black kimono that is usually tied tight around the waist. A bow with quivers, a small knife, and a dao.

Personality

Personal Attributes: Ming Yue is headstrong and confident—she is not afraid to speak her mind. She loves her family and will do anything to protect them, especially her grandmother, Ching Lan. Because of this, Ming Yue is very obedient and filial. Thanks to her hunting experience, this has allowed her to learn patience. She will wait all day for the perfect shot while hunting. Ming Yue takes pride in herself and her abilities. Unfortunately, sometimes she can be prideful which causes her to become arrogant.

Biography

Biography: Ming Yue comes from a family of metal workers and blacksmiths, a group of common folk dedicated and skilled enough to set up a business apart from the Oshiro Family. They were prosperous, enough that they were known enough throughout the region as a supplier of goods at par with those of the noble house, though they, at her mother's insistence, catered mostly to commoners rather than tending to the needs of the army or nobility. Her mother always thought about others, and her father was kind as he was hardworking; it was no surprise that those qualities endeared their family to the people, despite an odd one out. Her grandmother, Ching Lan, would entertain the village children with stories of dragons- and though children loved them, it wasn't as if only children heard them. She would always end her tales with, "One day the dragons will return and deliver us from this island!" and though the younger listeners lent their ears in rapt attention, their parents could only see a senile old woman. Eventually, her stories made the villagers view her as crazy--the town kook, only tolerated because though she was seen as mad, her children and grandchildren had a soft spot in the eyes of the people. Ming Yue and her ten year old brother believed her, so even when no one would come to listen -parents were quick to forbid their children lest they become maddened as well- they would always sit at her feet in awe and fascination.

It was a few years later, when Ming Yue was still small, about 6 years of age, that disaster struck. The monsoon brought rains, as it always did, but on this year the sky seemed to have brought down the ocean. The flood killed very few, but it devastated their small town, and though her parents and brother struggled to help those they could, her beloved mother, father, and brother could not help themselves. Only Ching Lan and Ming Yue survived, and in the wake of her family's destruction, her grandmother took it upon herself to raise her granddaughter. They settled in a small hut on the outskirts of town, against the wishes of the people who loved her as they loved her parents. There, Ming Yue grew, Ching Lan would continue regale Ming Yue with tales of the dragons away from judging stares and pitying looks. Seeing that she could not take up the family business no matter how willing the village was to support her, Ming Yue took up hunting. This served several purposes: It allowed them to survive off the meat she procured and the furs her grandmother skinned and tanned would be sold in the market. Secondly, while out hunting, Ming Yue would always take longer to explore the valley, and surrounding mountains, in search of more knowledge of dragons--always believing her grandmother...that the dragons would return and take her away.

Hunting Companion:
Species: Kai Ken
Name: Xiāng-Yíng
Appearance: Xiāng-Yíng is a medium-sized dog with a wedge shaped head and pricked ears. She weights 35 lbs and is 18 inches at the shoulder. Xiāng-Yíng has a medium length double coat with black and red brindle. (The "dark" markings are black or the dilutions, brown [sometimes called red].) (For reference, here is a picture.)
274569-93fa49fb1e1229c45497cc9fd3e77fce.jpg

Last edited:

The Primordial Aura

Character Sheet

chinese strategist `1.jpg

Name: Yih-Woh (imbalanced balance) Hiruma

Nickname: [I) The puzzler [/I]

Character: One of the twin Hiruma brothers

Username: Graysilver264 Graysilver264

Date: 02-08-2017

Height, Weight: 54 KG – 1.62 M

Body Type: Yih Woh has an erect and defying stance

Every person in Yih-Woh`s life has always trusted him. People applauded his looks and because of this Yih Woh had come to think his skills were in his looks as well. He has yet to discover that his charms come from his words more than anything. If Yih comes to understand his true potential for manipulation, he would become a different person. For now his stance reflects that of a man strifing for power through wits. Always erect, yet with his small stature, he does not come over as intimidating. For now Yih Woh strives to get out of this toy boy image.

(/I]

Aesthetic: Yih-Woh seems to be trustworthy.

Whoever looks at Yih Woh sees someone who seems to mock every living being. Yih woh does not only play games in every situation, his blue eyes also challenge every single person who he sets them on. His hair is medium male length and very full as of now. Becoming bald is a realistic fear of Yih Woh, luckily he does not have to worry about that, for now. He may continue his scheming. Being less tall than any other person, Yih Woh compensates for his length with his wits. Yih woh does not need anything more than his wits actually, or at least he tells himself this. In reality he needs his charms more than anything, especially to have a chance to beating his even more cryptic and persistent brother. He always has been the brother more apt to conquer hearts than the battles he wanted to win, like chess, which he could never seem to win.

‘Don`t underestimate me, I am a manipulator’.

(/I]

Weapons/Equipment: Yih is equipped with the power of his words and apparently the looks of his eyes. Less puzzling than his brother, but always one to puzzle his opponents. Do you understand? Or are you already set on the wrong foot. You might start to like Yih, but be careful.

chinese novel.jpg

Attributes

• Up front: Yih-Woh has some very obvious sunny sides around him. His charisma had saved him out of most situations. It enabled him to manipulate weaker minds without knowing it.

His desire on the other hand had led him to create a new power from his core. The power of scheming. With his ability to solve and create puzzles, he always puzzled others. His words confused others and his intellect enables Yih-Woh to out-strategize his opponents. He did not have to fight for this position, but to keep it and to win a standing over his brother, that is another story.

Yih Woh does love his brother. Together he knew that they were unbeatable and he hated that he was always so jealous of him. He wanted to be brothers in this battle of wits, against all of his family`s enemies. Together they would arise to new levels. Just like he had been doing with his spirituality. It allowed him to grow his senses and instincts. For some reason..

Background

Username: Alwaysone Alwaysone
Date: 8/2/17 @ 9:58 PM
Complete: Yep
Coded: Yep
Time Spent: Hours, days, weeks, years, millennia
Disclaimer: Code by moi, character by moi with assistance from Caragia Caragia . The artwork is not mine.

明尚美
The Unlucky Silver Bell
japanese-background-4.jpg
Basic Information

Name Myung Sang-mi
Age 18 years old
Gender Female
Birthday October 26th
Occupation Maid for Oshiro Family, Silver Bell under Hiina-sama

Physical Attributes

Height/Weight 157 cm, 64 kg
Body Type A petite endomorph, Sang-Mi has a hard time keeping track of her weight. She has a pear-shaped body, and while she is not overly obese, she is still chubby. If she does not carefully watch her sugar intake, she will gain weight quickly.
Beauty Marks/Scars Sang-Mi has a large scar that runs down the outside of her right thigh. She received this scar when she was ten years old. She was working in the field with her father a few meters away. She was using a sickle, cutting down a bit of the wheat in the fields so that her mother could take it to the village market. She was in a rush, working as quickly as possible so that she would be able to meet her friend. The excitement of the meeting with her friend distracted her. She paid no attention to what she was doing, and as Sang-Mi swung the sickle, she caught her thigh. The rest of her body is riddled with small scars, gained when she fell and broke fragile items, such as dishes and vases. Luckily, her face was spared, and occasionally she will be seen with small cuts on her cheeks.
Aesthetic Sang-Mi has light brown hair that falls just below her shoulders. Her eyes are upturned hooded and mono-lidded, with honey brown irises. Her soft, chubby cheeks are usually red with worry. Her skin is lightly tanned, a result of working out in the fields. It isn't unusual to find scratches and cuts on her hands and chubby cheeks. Her hair is usually tied back in a simple bun using a silver ribbon.
Equipment She dons a white hanfu with silver embroidery, signifying her rank as a silver bell maid. Sang-Mi carries around a small pouch with ointment and bandages handy for when she trips and scrapes up her hands.

Personal Attributes

Personality From a young age, Sang-Mi has always been uncoordinated. Her clumsiness has resulted in more than a few incidents of injury, from a broken bone to the sizable scar running down her right thigh. Naïve until the very end, Sang-Mi falls quickly to deceit. She is incredibly weak-willed and has rarely ever said no, even if the situation calls for it. This combination has lead to several unfavourable situations -- mainly those in which her mistress sneaks off to the city with her in tow. She has also ended up in many unfortunate situations as a result of the cloud of misfortune that hangs over the Myung family.

Despite her clumsy nature and weak will, Sang-Mi is a hard working individual. To her, the duties she performs as a maid reveal the love and devotion she has to her family. She would willingly do anything to make sure they were safe. Her dedication goes beyond her family, and to the young princess she serves. She looks past the misery to the positives in life, clinging to the blessings she has received. Although life knocks her down to her knees, she is always ready to pull herself back up and start each day with a fresh, positive attitude.

Backstory At a young age, Myung Sang-Mi was aware of the peculiar situation her family was in. The country of Yōnokuni was prosperous; everyone around the Myung family was graced with relaxed lifestyles. They had food for the families, clothing for their backs, and a roof over their heads. However, this did not stand true for the Myungs. It seemed to be the family was cursed with misfortune. Myung Jung-soo owned a small plot of land, and that was where he made the staple of his food to feed his wife and four children. The beginning of the season always seemed to be fruitful. The farm would be thriving with produce, and it looked like the family would make money when the harvest arrived. But, every since she could remember, Jung-soo would come in the house just days before the harvest, and inform the family that there was just barely enough food to feed the family. The family was left with the little money her younger brothers could earn.

When Sang-Mi wasn’t helping her father in the fields, she was running around the village near which her family lived. Her favourite pastime was to listen to the town kook. The old woman’s stories of the dragons were always a joyous occasion in her day. Despite the warnings from the village folk, Jung-soo and Hyo-Rin had no qualms regarding how their oldest spent her days. They were grateful to the old coon and her stories, for those were what lead to their daughter’s only friend.

Sang-Mi was shy as a young girl. When she went to listen to the old woman, she would hide nearby, observing from far away. Every day, she would end up closer and closer, until one day, she was sitting side by side with the coon’s granddaughter. The similar enjoyment of the narratives led to a bond between the girls, who were coincidentally the same age. They were fast friends, sharing in adventures around the village whenever Sang-Mi had free time. Their relationship deepened to the point that when Ming Yue lost her parents and brother, Sang-Mi was just as crushed.

The year Sang-Mi turned 12, her family had the worst harvest they had yet experienced. A swarm of locusts ransacked their farm, destroying more than ninety-eight percent of the crops. There was barely enough food for one adult to survive the coming winter, let alone two adults and four children. Her mother, Hyo-rin, was considering selling herself as a maid to obtain the money to feed her family. Jung-soo was very much against it. Hyo-rin was pregnant, and the child needed a proper home. Sang-Mi took it upon herself to take her mother's place, becoming a maid to help her family survive.

She became a copper maid for the Oshiro family, the closest aristocratic household. Adjusting to life as a servant was a more than just a challenge. A naturally awkward adolescent, Sang-Mi was good only for the most basic of tasks. After her first week, the head silver bell maid realised she was best-utilized cleaning, carrying durable (and unbreakable) objects, and serving her master as a footstool. Seldom was she allowed to handle china or fragile items. Despite her shortcomings, Sang-Mi worked her way up the ladder, dedicating herself to the duties of a maid. She never became a truly graceful maid; however, she managed to replace the senior silver bell maid serving the young Oshiro princess.

100.gif

Name: Si Min-Yu(Family name, First name)
Nickname: The Stone General
Character: Male General of the Imperial Militia

Username: Han JiHyo Han JiHyo
Date: 10th July 2017

Height: 180cm
Weight: 75kg
Body Type: Mesomorph (Triangle)
Beauty Marks: A long scar running diagonally across his abdomen, starting at his stomach and ending at his right hip. He has various other nicks and cuts dotting his body.

Aesthetic: Min-Yu is a ruggedly-handsome weather-tanned man of above average height and possesses a solidly-muscled figure. His shoulder length, slightly wavy black hair is normally tied up in a top-knot, secured by a silver hairpin displaying his station. He has shallow cheekbones and a diamond-shaped face that ends in a slightly-squarish chin. He has low, thick eyebrows, a crooked nose, hard, firm lips that are pale. His eyes are a light brown, the near permanent furrow between his brows making his gaze seem sharp.
Min-Yu's can mostly be seen in his light battle attire, meaning long-sleeved top and pants, with his full-bodied armour and cape. His jian is never far from him, either gripped within his hands or strapped to his hip. Wrapped around his forehead is an embroidered headband of dark blue with the crest of the Yonokuni's military in the middle. In battle, however, that would be exchanged for his helm.

chinese_dragon_by_fennecfoxaim-d9y9pen.png

Weapons/Equipment: A jian presented to every General by the Emperor when they assume the position.
s1901.jpg

A dagger as a secondary weapon.
ph-0.jpg

"兵者诡道也。"
626e8e6bf67eec80882dc567d9ad663f--asian-fever-fantasy-armor.jpg
"Every war is based on deceit. None is fought clean."

PERSONALITY

As someone who sacrificed and left everything behind - his family, future and present - to wholeheartedly serve the Emperor, Min-Yu is dead serious at all times, even when making dark jokes or finding himself in a comedic situation. He is usually not very talkative when it comes to small talk and counteracts all kinds of provocations and threats with an offensive physical reaction, especially when said threat is directed towards the Koizumi Family he serves and those he deem friends. Any jokes, threats or insults directed to him would be met with a deadpanned stare and dry replies. As a consequence of that character trait, he doesn't hesitate for a moment to give someone a smack to the back of the head if the perpetrator is an ally.

Min-Yu generally portrays a very tough and ruthless front, believing that showing otherwise in public would result in it reflecting badly on the Royal Family. And since he is a General, his actions will affect those under his command. If he wants other Generals to respect and trust the him and his men, he cannot show weakness or signs of turning against the Emperor/Empress. The only ones who know about and have seen the caring, compassionate man beneath are his troops. Beyond his harsh and naggy exterior, however, he is kind at heart despite multiple attempts to smother it. When he stumbles into a situation where a comrade needs his help, he doesn't hesitate to give it, though his facial expression rarely changes even then, giving no indication of his thoughts or motives.

Having ascended to a position of leadership at a fairly young age - and going further up the military leader since - has led him to become rather refine in speech, choosing his words with care and speaks in a formal tone towards friends and family alike, whether he is complimenting or criticizing them. The typical aura he gives off is hard and no-nonsense. His status as the leader of a select unit also results in him being rather hard on himself, often wondering in the dead of the night “what if”? Could he have done things differently? Would things have turned for the better if he had taken the alternative? Nonetheless, in spite of his self-doubts, he stands fast by his decisions, believing it is the best he could have made, and if he proved to be wrong, he would shoulder the consequences without fuss and try to make the most of the situation.

Min-Yu respects good leaders and admires those with courage to stand by their beliefs, no matter if the world is against them. Like many soldiers, Min-Yu views the world not in black and white, but varying shades of grey. He doesn’t believe in true good or evil, only the nature of the person’s motivations behind their actions, and the consequences of their actions. As a result, right and wrong only exist in context to their actions. One can’t be labeled wrong if they were ordered to kill a friend, after all. That was loyalty to their Emperor. Execute the guy if you wish, but he cannot be called ‘bad’. A man of simple tastes, Min-Yu likes to nap in order to wind down or take his mind off matters for a while. He absolutely abhors traitors and betrayal, and doesn’t take kindly to people who commit the same mistake twice, including himself.

A different side of the General can be seen when he comes in contact with alcoholic substances. He has a relatively low alcohol tolerance, needing only a small amount of strong wine to get drunk. While drunk, he tends to display a moppy nature, lamenting everything but not talking in coherent sentences. However, after resting, he weirdly shows no visible signs of a hangover even if he doesn't remember his actions before blacking out.

HISTORY

Before one look at Min-Yu’s past, one must also learn about his parents, and how it shaped his life to what it is this day. Dai Bao Luo was a young minor official looking to climb the ranks within the palace. He spent his days currying favours and sucking up to his superiors. This type of behaviour was common amongst palace staffs, and in order to survive, a man’s got to do what he needs to do. Si Xue He was the youngest daughter of Justice Minister Si, entering the palace as a maid to one of the aristocratic ladies. Gentle and delicate, she caught the eyes of quite a few men, who proceeded to seek her father out to arrange meeting sessions. However, being only fourteen at that time, Xue He was not interested in marriage yet. As the youngest daughter of five, she was cherished and had her father wrapped around her fingers. Thus the topic of marriage was not brought up until she turned seventeen.

During this three year period, Xue He had a few encounters with the quiet Bao Luo and was drawn to his fair face and polite charm. Aware of her status as the precious child of Minister Si, Bao Luo set his goal in seducing her in order to make use of her position for his benefits. Sheltered girl she was, Xue He did not suspect him one bit, allowing herself to fall for him wholeheartedly. At the age of eighteen, the now Iron-Bell-Maid convinced her father to allow the two to be engaged. With much persuasion, Minister Si conceded. They planned to be married after Bao Luo’s promotion, which was only a few months away. However, the moment Bao Luo discovered she was already pregnant, he didn’t wish to continue with the marriage. It was one thing getting married, and another totally different thing being tied down to a woman with child, even if the unborn infant was his. That would mean being unable to climb further. The Si family may have power within the court, but it was relatively small compared to say, the Zhao or Mun. It wasn’t enough to be a Vice-Minister. He wanted to be one of the few Ministers and hopefully even rise to the position of zaixiang (Chancellor) in his life.

So it was with little remorse that Bao Luo called on favours to frame Xue He as an adulterer. With all false evidence marking the Maid as guilty, he had sufficient reason to call off the marriage and dust his hands off the entire matter. Due to her supposed actions tainting the Si name, Minister Si kicked Xue He out of his house with nothing more than the clothes on her back and a portion of the money she made during her time as a Maid. That amount was enough to purchase a small house at the outskirts of the city, but she had to undertake the tough commoner job of a dishwasher in a close restaurant ran by an elderly couple whose two sons were studying to be scholars. Used to the relatively easy tasks of laundering and cooking as a Maid, it was a struggle to adjust, especially when she was carrying an unborn child. Fortunately for her, her older siblings took pity on her situation and provided aid under their father’s nose to tide Xue He through the delivery of the infant and support both parent and child for at least a whole summer and winter.

Nevertheless, Xue He was not so naïve as to quit work and rely solely on her siblings’ funds during the year Min Yu was born. She continued working in the restaurant with her infant son slung on her back – with permission from the owner, of course. As soon as the boy was grown enough to walk around on his own two feet, he followed his mother to work and back, not wanting to be left alone in the house. The older he grew, however, the excuse changed. He had seen more than a few customers hitting on his mother, and that was definitely forbidden in his opinion. The protectiveness he held towards his poor mother got him into more than a few scuffles and fights, but as long as he still live after those encounters, he considered them worthy.

It was during the nights, when mother and son were home together, that Xue He proceeded to teach Min Yu how to read and write. Although stripped of her family name and title, she absolutely could not neglect Min Yu’s education. So years passed blandly like this, peppered by the occasional visits from the Si siblings. When Min Yu turned fifteen, he decided to put his physical prowess into a more rewarding career than a simple labourer. After a long discussion with his mother, he applied to join the Militia. It was this very day that Xue He told him everything about his absentee father, and how a daughter of a well-off family ended up in this state. Needless to say, Min Yu silently swore revenge on Bao Luo and to restore his mother’s honour.

Like all commoners, he started off at the bottom of the ladder. A common footsoldier cramped with about fifty others in a single barrack. Training was harsh and food served was only sufficient to keep them running, but not enough to stave their hunger at the end of a long day. But who were they to complain? The pay was better than almost any other job they could get their hands on. Nonetheless, Min Yu had an advantage over his fellow footsoldiers since day one. He was educated. That alone drew attention from his squad captain. Although his stubborn attitude – youthful will and ignorance – did make things trying for those in his company, Min Yu’s willingness to listen to anyone who can teach him better and further himself caused his squad captain to take him under his wing. The lad’s lack of a surname was a relief in that the captain didn’t have to worry about possible future lashbacks if the boy rose to a better position within the Militia, and if his family might make use of him and possibly harm the Kingdom in the long run. Of course, if the lad got himself killed before he could attain any higher positions, it was none of his business.

From here on began Min Yu’s slow but sure climb up the tanks of the Imperial Militia. Two years as a footsoldier and he was promoted to Lieutenant within the squad after displaying adequate ability in combat as well as the in the field of knowledge. This sudden rise in status – no matter how small it seemed – earned him both respect and envy, the latter resulting in several disciplinary cases. Most of the offenders were soldier who had been in the squad longer, and held grudges against the upstart who walked in and snapped up a position they all had been silently aiming for. But no matter how hard they tried, they failed to get Min Yu in trouble, or even critically injured during spars.

It was during his second year as Lieutenant that his mother unexpectedly passed away while he and his squad were out subduing bandits. He returned home for the funeral and gathered his mother’s prized possessions, keeping them in a hidden compartment beneath the floors of the bedroom. He did not sell the house like what his mother always urged him to do, for there were too many memories within. However, he did not return all too often, spending most of his time in the military barracks. With nothing more to hold him back, he devoted himself to serving in the military, his increased vigour and more matured personality gaining him more attention.

Perhaps it was unsurprising that Min Yu would inherit the position of Captain at the age of twenty-two when the previous retired. The old man had taught him everything he knew in order to ensure Min Yu could do a competent job of replacing his predecessor when the time came. As Min Yu had spent quite a few years with the men that made up his company, it was easy to handle them as well as play arbitrator for any conflicts that arose between the men. Initially, they obeyed his orders out of respect to the previous captain, but eventually grew to trust him and the decisions he made. While they weren’t always good choices, the company had yet to rebel as long as Min Yu pulled them through each time, not breaking his promise to do his best.

Now with a little authority, Min Yu started his own little side investigation to find out what he could about the now Minister Zhao Bao Luo. In between his duties, he gathered pieces of rumours and facts, trying to lay the base of blackmail materials regarding his birth father for future use. However, the slow digging he made eventually got him noticed by a few members of the court. More specifically, Minister Si. While Min Yu could deny all he liked about not being that elderly’s grandson, his facial features resembled Xue He’s a little too closely to be a coincidence. Minister Si did not press, but rumours started to circulate. Although he tried to stomp them out, he could extinguish them completely.

Perhaps it was the Minister’s actions in the dark that opened a path for Min Yu to be promoted once more at the age of twenty-nine to Colonel, or perhaps it was just luck and ambition, the man didn’t know. But he wasn’t about to refuse a position offered to him. Not when there were no visible strings attached. His new rise in status also meant he could have access to more resources and places within the palace. And who knows? He might even be able to get his hands on that bastard of a birth father.

He held the position of Colonel for a good seven years, stationed at the palace and placed in charge of the security of the Hougong. During this time, he had met his birth father face to face a few times. The man, now married to the eldest daughter of the Zhao family and the father of two children, was oblivious to Min Yu’s true identity, for Min Yu did not make his surname known. By this stage, he had already discovered how Bao Luo framed his late mother for adultery, but withheld revealing this information just yet. Currently, he was more focused on fulfilling his duty. Nonetheless, it didn’t hurt to be able to control a Minister of the Court whenever necessary. With more merits than demerits to his name, and the unofficial recognition of being an illegitimate member of the Si family, Min Yu was offered the position of General when one was imprisoned after being found guilty of attempting to assassinate a member of the Koizumi family.

Promoted to General at the age of 39, Min Yu is relatively new to the position compared to a couple other generals who had held that position for at least a decade. But that does not mean he is in any way lacking field experience and strategic knowledge, for he too was taught the art of war as well as having experienced real combat himself during his early years in the Militia. Perhaps he might even be so bold to say he could be more suited for this position than the Princes who were handed this position rather than earn it through blood, sweat and tears. Although is quite satisfied with the life he had led thus far, he is still on the lookout for a protégée, someone he could pass on his knowledge to and watch them grow, just like his various mentors throughout his own life.

code by Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

The Primordial Aura

Character Sheet

loginhead.jpg

Face Claim goes here.

Name: Pínghéng Zhī Lóng
Nickname: Xian, Dragon Lord, The Dragon, The Philosopher, The Lord, The Advocat)
Character: Emperor's Eldest Son
Username: Dragonix975 Dragonix975
Date: 8/5/17
Height, Weight: 170 Pounds, 6' 1"
Body Type: Medium
Beauty Marks: Nope.
Aesthetic: Xian has a face that has aged beyond his years. Since he studied in seclusion, he often has trouble with social skills. He has dragon tatoos all over his body, and a large one of the Yin/Yang.
He has strange eyes that often can bee seen in the shapes of the yin-yang or dragons.
Weapons/Equipment: He wears Battle armor adorned with dragons and yin-yangs and robes decorated similarly. His helm matches, and he has a hood and mask that match that. He has a collection of rare weapons, some advanced and some ancient.

loginhead.jpg

Image goes here.

Attributes

• virtues: Knowledge, Intelligence, Patience, Strategy, Management..

Background

• This majorly applies to secondary characters (i.e. Militia, Physicians, Hunter (-ress), Maids, and Concubines). This isn't mandatory, but it's recommended that you have some sort of history regarding how your character got to where they are now. This does not need in-depth information about their past. Simply the events that got them where they are now. (i.e. At the wary age of five she was inspired by XX. She later became an apprentice at the age of nine and trained to become XXXX. It's very brief.)

The Primordial Aura

Character Sheet

850.jpg

Name: 蓮花 || Lián Huā
Nickname: 'Hidden Blade' 'Spirit Walker' Both nicknames were given for two very similar reasons, like a shadow in the broadest light of day or a flickering speck of starlight at night she strikes or snatches at her target, achieving her goal like that of a gust of wind blowing a leaf off a tree, her movements as silent as the still night and almost supernatural as that of a spirit. Other nicknames amongst her friends include Lilly and Lotus, but unknown to most the name she currently holds is not necessarily that of her true origins.[/I]
Character: Huntress

Username: Cosmos Cosmos
Date: 6/8/17

Height, Weight: 5'6" || 41kg
Body Type: Slim, Well toned or in other words muscular, evidently underweight yet not to a drastic point, pale, feminine and yet a warrior like stance.
Beauty Marks: Tattoos of various symbols across her back (Pictured Above), and of course her eyes are a crystal clear and hazed over silver.
Aesthetic: As pictured above Lian is a well built and refined woman, an aura of a warrior or more correctly a huntress practically radiates off of her in both stance and mannerism, it's not hard to tell she doesn't exactly eat well for herself, generally giving her food away to those she deems as needing it more but that doesn't impede on her clear strength as well. There are two main things to note about her however, the first being her glazed over and hazy silver eyes, they stare absently off into the distance as though seeing something no one else does, longing for something that isn't there, the other being the way she carries herself, as though each movement, each step is a carefully planned out movement, her hands moving through the air like a flowing river, sensing the movement around her and ears constantly on alert for all but the smallest sound, from ear you'd never guess the girl had any sort of impairment on her sight in fact, but those eyes once seen tell the story all too clear, some assume it was from battle and she doesn't tell them otherwise, she was born with it but an argument is not needed over such a matter and they're something the girl doesn't particularity like being brought up in conversation, her general warm and optimistic aura flickering slightly at the mention of such a thing.
Weapons/Equipment: As displayed in the images provided she has one larger blade (Not nearly as large as that featured, a much slimmer build coming together to a sharp point, almost katana-like in resemblance.) and two small daggers as the ever safe back up plan. both she's trained in well and her movements with them appear to cut through the air itself, as though sensing each movement around her with each precise and carefully thought out strike that's given.

tumblr_ogafcx502o1v4gnogo1_500-jpg.339925

Attributes

• Kind-Hearted, Strong-Willed, Dutiful, Reliable, Trustworthy (Most of the time at least), Optimistic, Caring, a comforting aura of sorts almost like a big sister…. Or a mother you might suggest.

Background

• When she was a child an left alone and starving on the streets she was taken in by a small group of hunters and huntresses that told her of their goals and raised her, she trained hard to one day be strong enough to be like them and protect others the same way they did her, or at least that's what she says.

The Primordial Aura

Character Sheet

0ad94dbbfe1206a05f32457ac34d223e--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg

Name: 刃 ビトル Ha Bitoru
Nickname: "Wolf Stalker" name was given when he hunted an unsuspecting wolf pack for days before they separated and he picked them off
Character: hunter

Username: Taleon
Date: 8/6/17

Height, Weight: 173 lb, 6'1
Body Type: Ha Bitoru is very thin yet has a very strong build.
Beauty Marks: Ha Bitoru has a burning wolf skull tattooed over the three claw marks on his chest from a nearly failed battle with an alpha wolf.
Aesthetic: Ha Bitoru has a slim figure and broad shoulders, his eye are amber and his hair is black.
Weapons/Equipment: two bronze daggers and a longbow.

Attributes

• virtues: kind, selfless, brave, loyal, levelheaded.

Background

• He lost his parents to desease early in life, to survive, he had to fight, leading him to a life as a hunter.

Code:
[centerblock=80][border=1px solid grey][bg=white]
[CENTER][H][FONT=Cinzel Decorative]The Primordial Aura[/FONT][/H][/CENTER]
[SH][FONT=Cinzel][CENTER]Character Sheet[/CENTER][/FONT][/SH]
[row]
Face Claim goes here.
[column=span4][FONT=Arial][RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:200px; height:190px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;]
[B]Name:[/B] [I]If you are applying for a family of noble status (Ladies of the Empire, Men of the Empire, and Sons of the Imperial Concubine,) your names must be Japanese. If you chose anything else but the roles listed before then your choices stem from Chinese and Korean. Japanese is debatable if your character comes from a small, yet [/I]
[B]Nickname:[/B] [I]Nickname and how they got that nickname goes here.[/I]
[B]Age:[/B] [I]If your character's a female then the ages available to you are [U]fourteen+[/U] verses male being [U]seventeen+[/U] . If you're role-playing a female character that is over the age of seventeen then she must be married, or she must be dealing with the pressure of marriage. If your character is a male and he is in his early twenties, he must be dealing with the pressure of marriage by his parents. If you wish to avoid this then you should probably leave your character as an adolescent. (Lol)[/I]
[B]Gender:[/B] [I]Self explanatory.[/I]
[B]Character:[/B] [I]The Role you chose, please include the gender; the Family it belongs to. 'Family' applies to those who are interested in the aristocratic roles.[/I]

[B]Username:[/B] [I]Put your username here so I can come back to the information in the sheet and tag you later regarding whether or not you've been accepted.[/I]
[B]Date:[/B] [I]Just include the day you turned this in. It helps me stay organized and in no-way does this negatively affect you being accepted in the role-play later on.[/I]

[B]Height, Weight:[/B] [I]Kilograms, Centimeters or Pounds, Inches[/I]
[B]Body Type:[/B] [I]This mainly applies to men, but women may go in depth about their characters body type if they want to.[/I]
[B]Beauty Marks:[/B] [I]Beauty Marks applies to the natural beauty marks found on woman, and the scars that either or may have on their body. If the character has a scar then you need to go in depth about how they've gotten that scar.[/I]
[B]Aesthetic:[/B] [I]What do they look like? Don't supply to me a picture of what they look like. Instead I want you to tell me how your character looks. Yōnokuni's culture is inspired by the Tang Dynasty; both the fashion, the hairstyles, and the make-up.[/I]
[B]Weapons/Equipment:[/B] [I]This applies to all secondary characters.[/I]
[/div]
[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT][/column]
Image goes here.
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4][fieldset="Attributes"]
[tab=Virtues][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][B]virtues:[/B] [I]a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person.[/I] You only need five, but feel free to include any additional information that may be proven useful.[/div]
[tab=Vices][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][B]vices:[/B] [I]an immoral or wicked personal characteristic.[/I] You only need five, but feel free to include any additional information that may be proven useful.[/div]
[tab=Personality][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][I]Self explanatory.[/I] Personal attributes that shape them to who they are in the role-play. How've they been since they were little up to now.[/div]
[column=span4][fieldset="Background"]
[tab=History][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][I]This majorly applies to secondary characters (i.e. Militia, Physicians, Hunter (-ress), Maids, and Concubines). This isn't mandatory, but it's recommended that you have some sort of history regarding [B]how[/B] your character got to where they are now. This does not need in-depth information about their past. Simply the events that got them where they are now. (i.e. At the wary age of five she was inspired by XX. She later became an apprentice at the age of nine and trained to become XXXX. It's very brief.) [/I][/div]
[tab=Background][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;][I]This also majorly applies to secondary characters (i.e. Militia, Physicians, Hunter (-ress), Maids, and Concubines). This is mandatory because this entails where you are from, what you were like before you became who you are now. A biography isn't really necessary if your character is an aristocrat. Your desired character was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Now if your character's role is anything but an aristocrat then you definitely have the ability to create a background, or history, that compliments the Characters Personality.[/I][/div]
[tab=Relationships][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][centerblock=90]
[div=background: #DCDCDC; width:290px; height:190px; margin:moderate; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px;]Please leave this empty until [I]after[/I] the role-play has begun! This tab was made just so we can understand how you'd behave around certain characters. What are they to you? Your best friend?
 Any childhood memories? After you've been accepted you're more than welcome to fill this in with stuff like that, but if you deem it unnecessary you can also name this the 'extra' tab; insert information like 'likes,
 dislikes, etc.'[/div]
[/row][/bg][/border][/centerblock][comment]A K a l l i s t o Piece[/comment]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Youngest Son of the Koizumi
Akiyama Koizumi
4.gif
Name | Akiyama Koizumi
Age | 17
Gender | Male
Character | Youngest Son of the Koizumi
Username | Je Je Je Je
Date | August 6; Sunday at 9:53 AM
Help | Assistance from Han JiHyo Han JiHyo
quote | "I EAT ALMONDS PROFESSIONALLY."
about
Appearance:
Height, Weight: 5'10, 65kg
Body Type: Akiyama's body can be explained as Petite, you can tell from just a glance that he's never held a proper sword. His image is soft and young, and even though he may appear to be frail his mother seems to fancy it.
Aesthetic: His frail appearance sets off many women Akiyama's appearance is seen as something pure and beautiful, which are generally ways to describe a woman's appearance. However, Akiyama isn't really a fan of his feminine appearance. His sister once told Akiyama that his eyes were pretty like a girl's, and Akiyama did not appreciate the comment. The baby-faced Akiyama looks more like a girl than anything and the long hair does not do him justice. He is oval faced and his almond eyes are small and aren't sharp like most. Prince Deer is the term of the maids who gossip about Akiyama, because he has got a typical face that makes him look cute. Coupled with his sparkling deer eyes, he has almond shaped eyes and his eyebrows are dark brown thick. He has dark eyes. He also has long eyelashes, making his face like a woman. Akiyama has a pointed nose and when he smiles he makes a line in his cheeks, bring out his chubby cheeks. Akiyama always showed his pearly white teeth anywhere to anyone.

Persona:
Personal Attributes: Akiyama is a witty young boy throughout the palace he is known as a mama's boy. And although he is known to be quite selfish he is a people's person he is outgoing and spontaneous. Akiyama draws people in with his charisma and his overall aura. Not only is he bold willing to challenge anyone even if he knows the outcome but he's also very blunt and sometimes he can get on people's nerves without really meaning to, most think it's best if he just doesn't talk. He's also very sensitive, at times he might throw shady insults at high officials or just in general in the palace but if he's dealing with people who will outright say anything they will crush him with just words. Akiyama is misunderstood many think he is shallow and only cares for himself but he is kind-hearted and knows that what he has other people don't he treats his servants as friends not allowing them to call him master/prince. He easily gets bored at times causing him to do things out of the ordinary getting him to trouble almost all the time. Akiyama is filled with brilliant ideas but making them happen is a different thing. Speaking of which he isn't very responsible either you can't trust him to do what he's told. Akiyama might be too prideful but he isn't afraid to ask a friend for help as he relies on them alone to get things done, he expects his friends or his parents to always be there to watch over him.

Relationships:
TBR

Writing Prompt

4. You're grieving a death
He didn't leave a note. He never does. Can't he just give her a small token of appreciation? She endured his lies and mistresses, anything would have been fine. It's pouring. It snowed last week. It will rain repeatedly tomorrow and the day following. The heaven is draining itself, and soon all that's left will be stray clouds in the vast dark. The gates are petite than she had envisioned. The houses are enormous. And there are still women who flock to the graves to grieve their King and his wealth. She attended just so she can say 'she's gone'. It reeks of leather and hammered gold, leaving her hollow and wondering.

His eyes were frozen and lifeless as he stared at me. "You conned me into thinking you were dead for eleven months so you could whore. I will never disremember this moment...the moment your heart ended and mine kept pounding. Watch me and my son rule your country and enjoy your riches. " She wore a simple black clothing and a hooded cape that billowed in the heavy wind when she turned to leave. Stopping once she reached the carriage her silver eyes stared into the sky on that cloudy grey day, her expression the perfect picture of grief and insanity.

"I don't want to control anybody so I can appear powerful and important."
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
coding by cychotic

私はあなたのリーダーです

皇室
Kōshitsu

力は重要です
Chikara wa jūyōdesu
imperial concubine
power is important.

追加 - tsuika
theme song(s)
一人で死ぬ

username
kou kou

hQfw0zeiR5O4LjwO2FQEhw.png

AIKO KIMURA
アイコ キムラ

37 YEARS OF AGE

FEMININE | FEMME

INCUBUS CONCUBINE

歴史 - rekishi

relationships
TBA

vice
-headstrong
-stubborn
-cruel
-ignorant
-merciless
-intimidating

virtues
+compassionate
+driven
+responsible
+articulate
+outspoken

quirks
*paces back and forth when thinking
*mumbles things to themselves constantly
*gets annoyed easily
*rolls her eyes often
*ambidextrous

fears
= something happening to her sons or the few that she does love

= losing a grip on her control

= being unable to handle a situation

personality

There is no gain in weakness.
In war there is only death and destruction. Chaos unleashed on innocents and horrors unknown taking place within enclosed spaces. There is no thought, no logic, and no mercy in the face of hatred and spite and within this will you only ever hope to know just what Aiko Kimura is like. Within the woman's mind is vengeance and hurt and behind those brown eyes is a troubled past filled with troubles and worries. It is best not to get on the woman's bad side and it is certainly not recommended to cross her on a personal or professional level as one will find themselves in a rather curious predicament and not one of the pleasant kind. Possessing a knack for intimidating everyone she considers beneath her - which is practically everyone - Aiko is rarely seen being social unless it requires her to and she maintains a friendly facade with those she does wish to manipulate however her opinion is quick to change depending on that person's actions and her moods switch easily. The woman has a knack for snapping easily if pressured and it is best to tread lightly when pressing something personal.

Just as there is no gain in strength.
Beneath the layers of cynicism and disdain there is something...more. A truer side that is rarely exposed to just anyone and is reserved for those the Imperial Concubine considers close to her. She shares a passion for change and her motivations rarely ever sway, her ability to put her mind to something and mold it to her usage is uncanny and she is able to skillfully avoid troublesome situations and remove herself from an unpleasant event if such an action is required. The woman is wise beyond her years and her knowledge often knows no bounds however she is ignorant to accept those she has been displeased with in the past and refuses to admit when she is wrong.
The woman's need for control is a problem within herself and is unable to let her guard down for just a moment in order to see that there is a possibility for change and reparations if she simply allowed it. To Aiko, people never change and if they do then they're lying to others and themselves. The woman has been let down too many times to allow such a thing to occur again and those who attempt are simply fools in doing so.
DATE:
8 - 7 - 2017 [ work in progress ]

外観 - gaikan
height
5'8

weight
131 lbs

body type
curvaceous

beauty marks
= a rather noticeable mole near her upper lip.

= a jagged scar which runs along her stomach.

aesthetic
Often donning whatever she sees fit, Aiko is a woman of elegance and refinement. She tends to fancy items that hold status and rank and whatever makes others realize that she is to be respected and she will not hesitate to funnel all of her finances into whatever is needed to suit her person. The 37 year old has a certain strength to her beauty which accentuates her features and causes others to glance twice before continuing on their way and her warm brown skin complements her ebony locks well which extend halfway past her shoulders. Possessing a set of strong cheekbones and large brown eyes, Aiko often appears to be approachable however one may find that far from true as the aura she exudes tends to be of a derogatory kind and it would be wise for those to tread carefully. Looks can be deceiving.

weapons | equipment
none at the moment.

アイコ
Aiko

character sheet

Last edited:

made by kou kou
NAME
Shun Koizumi

NICKNAME
The Inner Light | ShuShu

CHARACTER
Male ; Koizumi

USERNAME
グレー

DATE
8-8-2017

HEIGHT, WEIGHT | 1.82 M & 68 KG

BODY TYPE
Shun has the body of someone who has done mild exercise for all of his life. A relatively long young man with athletic build. His belly muscles have just recently started to show as the result of his father urging him to train enough so that the women could at least look at his muscles with a slight blush. His arms are strong enough to lift a lady for at least an hour, but not much more than that. Most of his muscles seem small, but because of his sophisticated training, they are all very active (therefor more practical than cool looking.

AESTHETIC
Shun looks like someone you can trust. Unlike some other characters that live in these countries, Shun can actually be trusted as well. He looks with dark brown eyes which are open for the world and ready to explore it, even to accept and love it as it is right now. Shun would love nothing more than to see the world as it is, yet some people have been wanting to change it, this has urged Shun towards eating all of his foods, he always believed these would make him strong enough to change the world. So they did, just as his parents had told him.

PERSONALITY
Shun is a good natured man, yet he forgets to care for himself. This gets him to often waver in strength, when there is much to be done for a diplomatic talent like Shun. Being a diplomat is not that hard, but being a diplomat on a mission who also has to care for his rank and also wants to be a warm person towards every living being can be demanding. Shun would never betray his good nature, yet sometimes his performance gets a little weak. He needs someone to be caring for him in order to live to his full potential.

Allthough Shun loves his individual family members a lot. This unconditional love is not theirs alone. Shun has a passion for life and loves every sliver of it. Allies, neutral factions and even enemies obtain his love. Shun hopes that through this love, peace may be acquired, even though he has been taught to be ruthless at times, he keeps believing in love more than anything. The worst situation to be in for Shun, would be to have to choose between two different beings, would he be able to make the choice?

Shun can get stressed and when he is things go wrong, but as long as people do not only bathe in his love and help him back a little as well, Shun can go a long way to create a stable environment for people, family and country. He would accept others to help him at any time, because he also knows that he should not be doing as much, but he would never ask for help on his own.

For the first years of Shun`s life, he has been a single child. In these years he could not handle to be alone. His soul, more than his undeveloped mind, yearned for a brother or sister to keep him company. In these years he had clamped to his parents a lot. When his first sister came, his love shifted very radically towards his sibling. His sister would become a very real reason to become independent of his parents. He knew from the power of his soul that he had to care for this being, to make her the best sister he could and even more, to be the best big brother he could be. When his little brother came around, he could not be happier. Shun Had set the goal to make his brother a caring human, this drove Shun to care for every human around him as well, in order to be a good example for his brother.

In his later adult life there has been another talent which Shun has taught himself to use. People around palaces tend to lie a lot, they tend to creep in dark places and scheme from down there. Shun has been known as someone who shines light through those dark places. People feel at ease around Shun and easily tell him what they are struggling with. At first this helped him to help those people with their personal problems. In the present, whenever Shun connects the dots with all the personal problems he has collected from him, he discovers some dark secrets as well.

All in all, the combination of forging deep relationships through the sharing of very personal stories. Together with the ability to tell beautiful stories or speak in front of big groups to inspire them converged into a beautiful tendency to create bonds between people and sometimes even groups towards one singular goal. Balance, or so he thinks. Reality often tells Shun that people have other plans.

Last edited:

Miyamoto Chen
your heart pounds the loudest when the
⸻ stars are most quiet
Youngest of Miyamoto
nickname: chen
username: cychotic
date: idk, whenever
height: 6'2" or 187.96 cm
width: 154 lbs or 70 kg
body type: fit, slightly built
beauty marks: none
weapons/equipment: chen carries about his Dizi (chinese transverse flute) as he prefers to play it while travelling or out.
aesthetic: Tall, drawn out and with a chin tipped upwards at all times, Chen is a man that towers over most of those around him. His gaze is kind with almond coloured eyes and defined lips formed in a casual smile. The royal's dark brown long hair is usually kept back in a proper bun with little to no adornments because of his tendency to wear plain, more comfortable garments. He prefers plain silks but will put in more effort when he is out in public, wearing vibrant royal colours and jewels.
+ amiable | warm-hearted | loyal | sensitive | altruistic
- self-neglecting | ignorant | naive | solicitous | dim-witted​

Slowness, often associated with a lack of character and accompanied with irritated whispers, is usually wielded as a weapon against one who holds it. And yet, Chen carefully carries about this trait, using it to soothe others with his words and need to provide assistance. His reputation is nearly untarnished, the people singing praises of his warm nature. Chen is sheltered, a boy who has spent his life temporarily in one family and plopped gently into another. He grew up with a golden heart, unable to shy away from any hand asking for aid. Sitting atop his palm is his illegitamacy coming from his foster-hood. However dull and seemingly bland his future holds, Chen is highly regarded by his father for his traits.

Chen is too trusting for his own good and most often is taken advantage of. However, forgiveness is as easily served back as kindness is given, which explains why the boy holds little to no one in a negative light. Afterall, backstabbing is an act entirely unknown to Chen while acceptance and the need to befriend all others overcomes most barriers. He is persistent and will do anything in his ability to earn someone's trust. While he offers his all, Chen can most often be ignorant to the workings of others, especially those with ill intent. He is easily persuaded to doing things for others and being rather emotional can make him difficult to deal with.

His obedience holds strong, often to the point where he will refuse to rebel against orders. Of course, an exception is to be made for any sort of heavy academia. To emerse oneself in piles of science, mathmatics, and others of the like is unappealing, making his mind spin in confusion. For schooling, Chen will choose to busy himself with 'helpful' tasks. (To which he waves it off, saying he would rather enjoy life than study.) In social aspects, Chen balances carefully with others. He was no intent to offend anyone and will take jokes or innuendoes seriously, blinking about with no real understanding of a phrase. Apologies spew out of his mouth if even the thought of harming another flashes across his mind. In the end, Chen sits in between the walls of illegitimate royalty and the need to please others. Optimistic and always able to offer a hand, Chen has immense difficulties with refusal.
Relationships

Chen has no friends...

YET

0''.gif
Oh Ah-Ran
I'm the one who determines how I'll live. I can live a cool life or I can live a sad one.

1,,.gif
Basics ;

Username >> Je Je Je Je
Date>> Friday, August 18, 2017
Hours >> Thurs started at 12:00 PM - Friday ended at 9:13 PM
Day started >> Thursday, August 17, 2017
Day finished>> Friday, August 18, 2017
--------------------------------
Name >> Oh Ah-Ran (Ah-ran-aa)

Name Meaning >> Beautiful orchid
Nickname >> The Oppressed; Ah-Ran (Ah-ran-aa)
Age >> 18
Character >> Iorn bell maid
Gender >> Female
--------------------------------
Height; Weight >> (161.7 cm) 5'3.6; (44.9 kg) 99 pounds
Beauty Marks >> Beauty mark on her right cheek barely visable.
Aesthetic >> Ah-Ran is unusually beautiful for the position she's in, her appearance matches her bubbly personality perfectly from her chubby cheeks to her delicate hands. Her almond-shaped eyes hold black piercing orbs that make you feel that you're being dragged into a dark whirlpool, her orbs are pitch black the only time their color may falter is when the sun coats them forcing them to lighten. Her eyes can pierce their rivals with one glance. Ah-Ran can be described as cute, her small nose does not do her justice speaking of small she has very petite lips. Despite working in the hot sun, her pale skin remains from birth and it only enhances her beauty. Ah-Ran can easily be mistaken for a noble lady but she doesn't act like one and thus the assumptions of her being a noble daughter will be erased from the mind completely. Ah-Ran's long black hair is always in good condition no matter how she wears it. She loves taking care of her face and her overall appearance every moment she gets, it's more of a hobby and because woman love to paper themselves regardless.
Weapons/Equipment >> Ah-Ran carries no weapons around with her mostly because if she was caught with one she would face the worst.

Persona ;

Personality >> Ah-Ran is kind, bubbly, and genuinely nice to everyone which sometimes puts her at-risk. Often sincerity is misunderstood and lost in communication, Ah-Ran can find herself in tough situations. She is warm-hearted, bubbly, cheerful, and always so positive. Although at times most would question her way of thinking. Some people see her as selfish. Although, Ah-Ran has lost and sacrificed the most. Her strange words and manners, as well as her outspokenness, gains the attention of many in the palace. She’s frail, clumsy, and heartbroken. Ah-Ran always amused those around here. The ability of hers to adapt to the ups and downs of her life was really inspiring to most. In all these hardships and hurdles life was throwing at her, she was so strong, and her will to live her life uncontrolled by others. Brave and strong she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind even to the strongest person in the palace causing her close friends to worry and don't have the trust in her to leave her alone.

Vices >> Outspoken; Blunt; Clumsy.

Virtues >> Brave; Kind; Strong; Cheerful; Warm-hearted.

5 year old Ah-Ran: "What does it mean when they say I'm an orphan now? They say the daughter of Myung He has no father now. What did I do? Where are you? Please come back, father. Don't leave me here in this place, take me home father."
Biography ;

Background >> Ah-Ran was a daughter of a traitor, she was born into a vast family a rich and powerful one at that. Her father would be considered the closest one to the Emperor, they trusted and loved one another their families had a bond of friendship. Myung He (Ah-Ran's father) was the king's advisor, their friendship started at a very young age when the Emperor was under his fathers rule they were seen everywhere together and there wasn't a secret that the other didn't know. That's why many found it strange when out of the blue they heard the Emperor sentencing Myung He to death. Many thought he had been framed most people who thought this were close family friends and those who knew him to love the Emperor. Myung He was a wise man, he valued religion making sure his family followed their beliefs he indeed was very religious but was also very kind he would help those who fall enemies or not. So how could a man like this be sentenced to death what did he do that made the Emperor so angry to have not given this man a trial? The cause of this was Ah-Ran had to suffer she was stripped of her family's love at the age of 4 her father was hanged. Ah-Ran was in the palace at that time since she resided at the palace with her father, most of the officials didn't know what to do with her as she was living in a luxurious room. She has been placed as a maid since she herself didn't commit any crime. In an instant, the family began to lose not only their power in the palace but also their wealth. But before that could happen the king ordered the attack of Myung He's home killing everyone in it. People didn't bother showing pity as they were deemed traitors that had been conspiring against the king in order to take the crown and murder the royal family although none of that was said, merely rumors floating around.

Ah-Ran was looked down upon, yet by the age of 5 things died down and people merely showed nothing but pity towards the 5-year-old. She was well-loved and followed orders quite well, most of the time she was allowed to accompany older maids to the queen who at most days would be with her three children. Ah-Ran couldn't help but stare how the queen hugged and praised her children she would look at the princess and how her mother would shower her with love and presents, it was embarrassing when she was caught staring. Ah-Ran grew up with her fathers love being his only child she was his most beloved, and her mother. Yet it was at times hard to remember her parents love being too young, yet she missed it even as a child. Ah-Ran got used to the rules of the palace as a lower status she managed to change the way people thought and looked at her.

Etc ;
'1.gif
'3.gif
AND SOMETIMES, HUMANS ONLY KNOW HOW TO CRUMBLE.
Theme >> Will be back; Forgetting you.

5-year-old Ah-Ran >> "How can I live in this world without you father? What does it mean when they say I'm an orphan now? They say the daughter of Myung He has no father now. What did I do? Where are you? Please come back, father. Don't leave me here in this place, take me home father.

Come back and see what they did to your girl, father they slapped my face and they burnt my little dress, father. They burnt our home and took all our things father, they took my hairpins and ripped my earrings father. They beat my aunts and they chained my uncle, father. They have no shame and no hearts their so cruel father.

My uncle told me he will come and take me home this is his word and I know he won't break my heart, where is he now father? How can we stay apart? Why has he not returned? Where is my uncle, father? If my uncle was here he would protect me, father. Where is his flag? Why does his not fly any more father?

There was no hand to hold walking across the battlefield, you were not there to hold me or to quench my thirst, there was no kiss to soothe me when I was hurt, to wipe my tears father I could not find your shirt. I look for you but I can't see you anywhere. Father the grief I saw in my aunt's eyes was like a moon with only darkened skies, father every day she took care of our family and every night in her prayer she'd cry silently. Father, my eyes desire you and my tears they flow, father, I see the birds they are flying home. Will I be free? Will I go to my home very soon? Or will this dark prison cell be my only home?"

Relationships >>

TBR

code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back