• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ---

I'm afraid I am going to have to decline despite the fact that the plot sounds hella interesting. T_T

Ugh I hate everyone so much *insert dramatic sobbing* lol
I'd like to be a human female please <3

Last edited:
What an amazing idea! I'd be most interested in playing as the dragon king or a human male, but all roles look quite fun.

Very interested! I usually like playing gay characters (we all tend to like to play what we know irl, right?), so is that possible at all? If not, I can play a straight character. This sounds interesting.

Very interested! I usually like playing gay characters (we all tend to like to play what we know irl, right?), so is that possible at all? If not, I can play a straight character. This sounds interesting.

I guess it really just depends on what other people make-- if there are no other gay or at least bi characters that want to be in a same sex relationship, you wouldn't have anyone to be paired with ><

Well I was planning on making bisexual elf queen. So if I'm accepted then I could be your pairing.

Hi, I'm very interested in the concept of this plot. What is currently available if you don't mind me asking.

Hi, I'm very interested in the concept of this plot. What is currently available if you don't mind me asking.

I think we definitely still need male humans... though nothing is first come, first serve. ^^ I know we have two people going for the mermaid queen, and I think two for the elf queen. The only two roles taken for sure are the goblin king, and a female human slot.

I think we definitely still need male humans... though nothing is first come, first serve. ^^ I know we have two people going for the mermaid queen, and I think two for the elf queen. The only two roles taken for sure are the goblin king, and a female human slot.

Do you still need someone to take the dragon king role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back