• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Preternatural's

Amora Aurora

Professional Hippie
Rules

1. If your outside life becomes too busy and you need to drop out, we promise not to hate you. Just give a quick post about your characters departure (a death, a surrender to slavery, whatever your heart desires) so that there's a reason for your characters disappearance, and we'll leave you with a smile.

2. Reply down below 'I agree to the terms and conditions' to prove you read the very short rules. (Seriously, if you didn't read this one tiny rule, who are you?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree to the terms and conditions. And wow I finally fixed the code I broke. I'm still new to making things look fancy.

I agree to the terms and conditions mi lady! Also, I'm working on your avatar currently! You probably forgot, I've been so slow at doing it. It shouldn't be too long, sorry for being so slow with it. I've had school and a lot of other projects, but I should be up and running soon.

Also may I just say that I recognise the nipples on the overview(^U^)

I'm pretty sure It's Dorian Gray from Penny Dreadful, I don't know if you just found the gif but you should totes check out the show!

I agree to the terms and conditions. Though I am unsure whether or not I will be allowed to fill out a CS yet, after sending my sample.

Also, I'm glad this will be a slow paced role-play, since school and work usually keep me somewhat busy too.

Everyone can check the Updates tab for timeline information. I'll be adding news articles as the story progresses to keep characters updated on important world events so make sure to follow it as well.

@Akeira Yeah, I feel like people are more likely to stick to a roleplay if they don't feel obligated to post all the time and instead build up enough creative juices to want to post. So slow paced is the way to go these days I think.

@SpectroVector I didn't forget! I'm too excited! Just figured you were busy and it would be sent over when you got a chance, no big deal <3 Also, I've seen a bit of the show on the internet, but I don't get the channel so I'm impatiently waiting for Netflix to add it, because it looks right up my alley so far. Lol nipple recognition.

@Effervescent

Lol i've been attempting to fix your first slide, but I have no idea what's happened to it. At the very least, if you don't figure it out, just PM me all the info you want in the CS in plain text and I'll fit it into the code for you

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6151-effervescent/ said:
@Effervescent[/URL]
Lol i've been attempting to fix your first slide, but I have no idea what's happened to it. At the very least, if you don't figure it out, just PM me all the info you want in the CS in plain text and I'll fit it into the code for you
I DIDN'T DO IT WHAT HAPPENED AAAAAHHH

Honestly, it was there yesterday when I went to bed D: LOL these codes, man. They break even on their own!

I agree to the terms and conditions.

Anyway, hi guys! I just felt the need to introduce myself. I am Hales (pronounced like Hail with a z added at the end). Um... I am a college student so I zeroed in on this rp when I saw that it was going to be slow moving. Nursing school can be hell sometimes. I am currently working on a character although finishing her up might take a few days.

Um... yeah. That's a bit about me. I'm not sure if I should include more so we'll start out with baby steps.

Hales said:
I agree to the terms and conditions.
Anyway, hi guys! I just felt the need to introduce myself. I am Hales (pronounced like Hail with a z added at the end). Um... I am a college student so I zeroed in on this rp when I saw that it was going to be slow moving. Nursing school can be hell sometimes. I am currently working on a character although finishing her up might take a few days.

Um... yeah. That's a bit about me. I'm not sure if I should include more so we'll start out with baby steps.
Nice to meet you! I look forward to interacting with your character(:

Announcement Four Superbrain Character Sheets have been submitted, and until all other category spots are taken, I will not accept more Superbrains. I will be following my own rule and finding a different power to give Sid, wasn't too attached to his anyway.

I adore everyone submitted so far. Usually there's a couple that I'm iffy about but too polite to correct, but seriously guys, you're all uber amazing

I want to marry your character, Rae. She's so well-thought-out and original. Love the empathy approach. Ugh. Phoebe Tonkin is a love muffin.

Your wish is my command

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]I want to marry your character, Rae. She's so well-thought-out and original. Love the empathy approach. Ugh. Phoebe Tonkin is a love muffin.
Your wish is my command

[/QUOTE]
If you look out your window right now? You might be able to see my inflating ego. Happens everyone once in a thousand compliments.

I'm an ass.

But looking forward to the rp! (;

My character is finished, but don't let that discourage anyone, this won't be starting for at least a week if not longer, to give everyone the opportunity to join.

I'll be working on a second character anyway, an Impotent, it will be a female, and impotents wouldn't fit into the story unless she had ties with one of the Preternatural's, but I'd like there to be a small variety, so I'd really like to include a couple impotents. That being said, I don't have a character in mind yet, so if anyone already submitted would like her to tie into their life somehow, let me know. She can be anything/anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back