• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The 'pretend' marriage

"If have the abortion it would kill the child and I because the cancer has gotten worse so I can't have the abortion" tears slide down her cheeks

Beau rose a brow, in shock because of what he said. "Of course, I understand. But won't the child die of the cancer anyway? I don't think it'll survive the chemo treatment.." He knew a lot about medical issues, considering he studied medicin for a year. His eyes travelled back to hers.

"I'm not taking chemo. If the child survives I'm putting him or her up for adoption" she said. "I hope that your happy because I quit my job . You won't have to work with or see me ever again" she looked up into his eyes.

Beau was overwelmed with a feeling of relieve, which made him feel a little bit guilty. But he had to stick to his plan, he wasn't ready for a child yet and it would be better if he didn't see Elena again. It would actually be better for her as well. "Okay, I think this will be a goodbye then." His eyes had a kind of softness in them, charming but also sad.

She looked away so he wouldn't see her tears. "Just go please" she said. She was shattered enough. She couldn't see his face anymore. Not when she knew she couldn't be around the guy she loved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau heard they sadness in her voice, but knew he couldn't comfort her, not right now. So, he walked out of the room, looked around one last time and went back to his appartment. HIs eyes filled with tears at the time he arrived at his car. He leaned against the door and breathed it and out, slowly. When he controled his breath again, he got in.

(This rp wasn't depressing at the beginning, and I wasn't planning to make it like this either. It's the elements you added yourself.)

Beau got into his car and drove back to his appartment. It was empty, hadn't been lived in in weeks. But he liked the feeling of coming home after all of this.

Elena finally left her apartment after thinking for awhile . She signed a job application for Starbucks and finally got the job. She stood behind the counter waiting for her next customer . Her baby bump was finally showing. The door to Starbucks open when.....

Beau was watching tv while he lied down on his bed, thinking about his next mission, and about his next partner. He hadn't done anything after the last one, which didn't end in succes. Luckily, other colleagues took over and finished it.

The person who came into the shop was an old friend. Well that's what she thought. She was kidnapped again.

Beaus boss called him up "get down here as soon as possible"

Sorry that I have to say this, but I have been patient to see if this could work, but I doesn't. You rushed into tings, making our story bleed to death in a matter of seconds. Then you come up with such unrealistic things, it's hard for me to roleplay when I don't believe to story. Sorry, I truly apologise, but I think we have to stop the rp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back