~

~

~

Our Partners & Sponsors [Links]

Fonts

Colors

-

What is the Post office?

The Post Office is here to help with many BB code needs!

Firstly, I would like to admit, I don't know every single thing there is to know about BB code. As I make codes, I'm still experimenting, and learning new things. That being said, I can still do quite a lot with BB code and wouldn't mind making things for other people! In fact, I quite enjoy it. So, thus, the Post Office was born!

Different Services

- Letter (Character Sheets)

-
Manila Envelope (Misc.)

- Box ~ Small ( Single Roleplay Pages)

- Box ~ Large (Roleplay Threads [Multiple Tabs/Posts])

How to Order

Step One: Take your place in line behind the yellow line until a service representative can assist you!

(Make a request below! Include what service you would like along with any other details you want to add.)

Step Two: Place your package on the counter so it can be weighed and assessed!

(I will respond in a PM after looking it over. After that, I will begin working on your request. It will depend on how many I may have to do, but I would say the average wait time would be a week, for now. If there are too many already needing to be done or if I think it will take a long time to finish, whether it be because of other matters, etc., it's possible your request may be declined.)

Step Three: You're all done!

(When it is finished, you will be PMed with the work and asked if anything needs to be changed. Depending on your answer, it may take more time or you may be walking out with some BB code!)

Delivery Men and Women on Service:

Stamper

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back