• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The Pooka's Shoutbox Scribbles

The Pooka

Resident Hobgoblin
waYXkNF.jpg

Sometimes I'll give new folks a friendly welcome t' th' Madhouse.

x4x2wVI.jpg

Whenever I see our resident Robot Sheep Admin @Broken-Angel insists I've got wee horns. They're perfectly proportionate t'my Pooka physique!

zukzlbh.jpg

@AllHailDago makes for good shade, the big ol' drake.

9cL3uEa.jpg

I ain't the only Puck in th' Shoutbox no more! @Robin Goodfellow has come t'town!

Your doodles amuse me,Pooks. They amuse me muchly. Also,you've earned a new blade. Enjoy your bronze langschwert.

You have NO IDEA how accurate that is to my real self. Hair,facial hair,clothes... Well,except the vambraces,and I generally default to sneakers.

Seriously. Did you find a photo? Sorta freaking me out...

Excellent work,though.

Alad V: Male. Less-than-filled large frame. Human. Thick beard (goatee?) that occupies only my chin,as wide as my mouth. Thick like tar hair,kept short. Brown hair and eyes. Armoured boots and bracers. Jeans and long-sleeved shirt. Left-side dominant. Eyes constantly bruised,thanks to poor sleeping habits.

You forgot you sent me that once? :P

...I did. Ah,well. Might as well have given you a photo,with a description like that. Thanks for tossing me in a picture,man. Made me smile.

[QUOTE="The Pooka]
Yo3NLs9.png

In case folks wonder what this Pooka looks like in a more realistic style!

[/QUOTE]
You look really nice.

Reminds me I need to use some CLR on the rust underneath my vocabulator plate that's been there forever now.

GDmVGbS.jpg

Misself, a Welsh Pwcca.

@Robin Goodfellow, an English Puck.

@phooca, an Irish Puca.

To illustrate the differ'nces 'twixt Pookas from various parts o' th' Isles!

Irish Pookas tend t' be bigger an' blacker than British ones.​

Last edited by a moderator:
And the tamest. English Pucks are more devilish, and Irish Pucas are borderin' on nightmares. Still, none o' them are as deadly as a Kelpie or a Powrie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back